Before giving a bad reputation. - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Before giving a bad reputation.

You and you can give negative reputations. You should see first of all that the Statement of the comments he has made are correct, whether there is some spelling mismatch in him if he has received and has commented according to the rules and  regulation .But you should have a career when you are reading comments, then you have read with history, we should read because the which is the mind of the people is somewhere else and reading is something that gives time and Reputation better than anyone else is giving.  

• Useful or interesting 1

It is true that kindness generates kindness and we all are here for earning money so we all should work for the mutual benefit and should work together and help eachother. 

But also we should give bad reputations to those who deserve it. We can criticize members if we want. Do everything for the benefits of others and this forum.

I agree with you.we should have to support each other.if some one commit mistake before giving them negative reputation advice them and try to correct their mistake.if we give them negative rating they hurt and lose hope they may leave the forum.so we should have to support each other and live like a family.

• +1 1

19 minutes ago, Sairaranjha said:

I agree with you.we should have to support each other.if some one commit mistake before giving them negative reputation advice them and try to correct their mistake.if we give them negative rating they hurt and lose hope they may leave the forum.so we should have to support each other and live like a family.

negative reaction from only a few people will not harm someone's account, if the person is really on this forum to contribute with valuable things then the person will receive more positive reactions than negative reactions. this system is much more fair than the system of other forums

You are right my friend, helping eachother is a good way to be part of this forum. But in my opinion, we also should make decision on giving reputations on merit. For example, if a member reply with only one word that also be correct reply, but according to the rule of this forum, this post will be considered as a useless post because it contains less than 100 words. So that post definitely deserve negative reputation and we should be honest with the great forum and report that post to moderators.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Bad reputation has very long lasting effect on both post and also on payments. So some members don't understand this point and they are always gives other negative reputation, so that there ratings will be dowm and they not be paid from this forum.

• +1 1

You have asked a great question if someone is giving you a bad reputation it means there is a mismatch in your sentence or there is a mistake in your proper English which you are writing, so it is giving you negative reputations, so it is better  Therefore it is important to comment by following rules regulations so that your time is not wasted. 

• +2 1

On 4/19/2020 at 8:48 AM, George10 said:

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one.

I totally agree in your words. We should help each other instead of giving the bad reputation. Many beginners don't have much experience and knowledge about this forum. So we should help them in writing comments and posts. We should help each other to become a good writer. We're like a family to we should give rattings in the useful posts. 

That's really great that reputations can be increased the morale of the members in writing the useful contents. But I think giving reputations only for helping each other is not a good idea. It is because there are so many useless posts even that posts don't contain 100 words are really deserve the negative reputation. So you should have to make decisions first either the post really deserve positive reputation or negative. It is also our responsibility to keep this forum clean from spammers.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Let's be real and honest to ourselves.

It is highly commendable to give good reputation so as the encourage the poster of the topics to gear up and produce more of it's kind or type.

Giving negative reputation is always and only welcome on unproductive post though.

Some of us really have no genuine reason for giving a bad reputation. This is really wrong,lets help each other grow. But sometimes it might actually be a mistake because the +1 is immediately next to -1 and people tend to click on it without knowing. It will be really good if there will be separate buttons for negative and positive reactions.

Yes I certainly agreed with you because I view it with my own vision ,some find it so easy to give bad reputation and this Will discourage some members not to courage 

I agree with you and my opinion is the same with yours. Giving bad reputation to members is not encouraging, rather we should just correct them where they made a mistake, and provide solutions for them.

Dear i am totally agree with you. Some people of this platform give negative reputation to those people who have a good rank in cryptotalk and why they give bad reputation to those. This platform is like a family. We help each other.Before give bad reputation to a topic verify that the topic you give bad reputation is not useful for the cryptotalk and the the information provide in the topic in unuseful. But the topic is useful then do not give bad reputation because its badly effect on creator of topic and if you give bad reputation then they the creator do not create useful topic next time. So Give positive reputation to good creator.

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one.

We will always give a good reputation to the post that has good quality and good information because it is written in the rules.We will give negative reputation to the post which has bad information i.e. does not match the topic.We will be banned if we do not follow the rules.

There are many people who have a good post with a negative reputation.If it is a good post then we will give a good reputation because if he posts well then if he does not get a good reputation then his interest in posting will go away.That's why we will give a good reputation in a good post and if it is a bad post, we will explain the mistakes to him.

We should always inspire them with useful and educational posts and positive reputation in topics.  And those who make Topics Compost without paying any attention to the rules and regulations and if it is a useless post related to the topic then they must be mistaken by giving a negative reaction.

• +5 1

We all need to create useful posts according to the rules and regulations so that we can get positive reactions from the members.  If we don't create useful posts by creating useless posters then the negative reputation of our posts will come.

Yaah my friend i totally agree with you.I notice that some people give bad reputation without reading full content.As a result many good members in this forum are discouraged to work this site.As a real their confidence will be low and can not concentrate to their work properly. 

This is a completely inspiring publish that allows you to inspire humans to forestall spamming on this organization as it is able to get their complete united states banned that allows you to now no longer be a very good component due to the fact their pals will now no longer revel in the tremendous blessings that this platform has to offer.

Giving bad reaction dosent make a member a bad person, but is making those with low quality posts to improve, and without giving them such reaction theyay not know that they a making wrong action in the forum. 

On 4/18/2020 at 6:46 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Yeah you are right but some posts deserve to get the bad reputation because they have just copied and pasted from others and they are not sincere to the forum and it will ban them from posting in the forum and the forum will be cleaned.

you are right the old members or even new one who just copy and paste or who put useless comments like okay, hi, done and all that staff they worth getting the negative reputation and we should tell about them to the moderators.

I agree with you, I think that giving a negative evaluation is not encouraging to write. I hope the comments are positive, encouraging and constructive criticism, and thank you.

I wanna appreciate you on creating such a useful topic. Im agreed with your opinion that we should sincerely give rating to those who are not posting useful and knowledge base topics and are just filling their paid post 

• +1 1

Its not ideal to give a bad reputation just like earliest posts suggested it can break someone carrier and kill his moral by not letting him further creating topics anymore. So I suggest we keep motivating one another.

• +1 1