Before giving a bad reputation. - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Before giving a bad reputation.

Giving Bad Reputations is consistently about the part himself and what is the issue here, I mean I am not urging anybody to give awful standing yet truth be told, at times we discover a few individuals who truly merit it, I concur with you in any case, and forever we should attempt to take a gander at the positive sides.

If the post was not useful, we would not express it by giving a bad reputation, or if the topic was also very repetitive. I don't agree with you, my friend. We have to rate all posts with a good reputation or bad reputation

• +1 1

Great advice, all thanks to you,
We must really communicate with the people who make mistakes or whose topics are old, for example, to inform them of their mistakes, not to put only negative reviews,
Perhaps you can tag the person and tell him what is wrong so that he can avoid or correct it in the future.

• +1 1

Yes you are right my buddy. I and we all of us are involved in this kind of the problems. And we are never stop after hearing its negative impacts on us. We must be stop in giving the negative reputation to others. It will be very good for all of us.

• +5 1

Giving the bad reputation to the others users on the Crypto Talk is not the Good thing we want to do. But it can be called as the shit. If we like the shit then we can give the bad Reputation to the users on the Crypto Talk. We must show the Responsibility towards the Crypto Talk and try to give the Positive rates.

• +1 1

Negative reactions should be only given if the post or topic is considered a spam or in violation of forum rules. Short answers with 10-20 letters can be subject to negative reactions, too. But if you don't agree with the idea in the topic or post, you shouldn't react negatively because your disagreement doesn't necessarily mean the owner of the post isn't get paid.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am totally agreed with you giving bad reputation creates problem for members 

At first I believe that if you have done good hard working people will not give you bad reputation.If you share useless or post which has no value then your suggestion will got negative reputation 

Kindly always share usefull and helpfull information with others 

We are family here so should be Respectfull to others 

If you find good post than never give bad ratings.You should support them so they will share more usefull posts in future 

I agree with you with everything you say. We must cooperate in all matters. We must direct the beginners to the right path for me. I do not like giving bad reputation points to anyone. They are ignorant of someone wrong and lose confidence in themselves and their participations that they write.

That is genuine brother, its bad to rash in giving them terrible notorieties to different posts however rather we can help by right them where they have compose awful subjects or remarks than rash in giving them awful responses

Every member at this forum is like a family here.Every members in this forum are really very helpful and connected to everyone with so much support and love, passion.

When anyone's post is not so good then before giving bad reaction metion him and understand him to what's is mistake. How can he recover his mistake. This is the actual behaviour. So what's his fault or mistake handover him.    

Not everyone has the ability to bear a bad reputation and I really do not like to present a bad reputation at all, but rather I like to give advice to members who made mistakes so that they can correct them and learn from their mistakes.

• +1 1

On 4/19/2020 at 7:48 AM, George10 said:

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one.

I agree with you but i think its also our responsibility to not giving good reputation to useless content which not informative for the forum member we must encourage others and also its our duty to guide others and not give them bad reputation but not give them a good reputation on their useless information 

• +2 1

There are many things to consider before giving a bad reaction, like if someone is new and make mistake that is not silly, you can correct him but there are some posts that truly worth bad reactions, and wee should not hesitate to give it when appreciate. But I noticed this forum good reaction is more and that is good. 

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you on this because giving a negative reputation affects some psychologically and leaves the forum without returning to his weak ability to overcome that, but if he is a spammer or copied another member's post, he does not need to come back here again.

We are here like the family that is why we can do good to one and other and if we do bad to one and other there are loses of all of us not of a single person.

I would like to point out that this is not a good thing that we can teach people to write. To write here, you need to reveal the secret of writing your words. If you are unsure of your writing skills, your job is to understand what they are and apply them. We do not have time to solve the problem.

In fact, I do not like to give a bad name to anyone even if his participation is bad, first I prefer to normalize the member to the mistake he makes and to make better posts, but if I deliberately do that and repeat that, I may give him a bad reputation.

Although negative reputation is not a bad thing to give members in the forum since it is created for a reason and the reason is simply because if members write some thing that doesn't reach four lines or thing that are against the forum rules and regulations

On 4/18/2020 at 10:59 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

I am highly agree with you not only i also think that we should never provide the bad reputation to anyone in anyways. Because it's can be cause of break of career. Thanks for discussion a mankind issue.

Personally, I do not agree with you why I think that if we should use bad reputations because there are many members who spam and their publications are of very poor quality then we must punish them with a negative reaction is normal, and when we read a publication Useful we must give a positive reaction.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are absolutely right. we must not bad reputation to those posts which are made by beginners. They might not even know the rules as they have just joined the platform . So if we give them a bad reputation it can affect their mental health also and this would make them stop doing crypto talk. But we can give bad reputation if we get to know that someone is making a mistake purposefully .

Yes dear I am agree with you.  So it's very good and excellent brother. If we can understand it's a very good advice for all of other we all should to follow this.  When we give bad reputation it's cause a loss to all others we don't such work that is cause of others unsuccessfully because after som time more anyone same with this then we realized that we had no such but then time is spent and time will never be backup.  So avoid all mistakes such this. 

reputation this makes the use reputations systems to be abuse. you can see that giving someone a negative reaction will have an impact to their accounts which can lead to certain things such as violations.

Most members were rating posts just to make the all entitled reward for rating the maximum of 50 a day while negligence to considered the valuability and deserveness of the posts. This is why some of the members were removed from the campaign due to excessive violations of rating rules

Before giving a bad reputation you may think  because, we are like a family here every member of this society is very helpful and connected with everyone with so much love and passion. So, I suggest everyone think before they hurt anyone. Suggest reputations.it will also lower your image.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.