Before giving a bad reputation. - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Before giving a bad reputation.

On 4/19/2020 at 8:14 AM, George10 said:

You are welcome and thanks for your contribution it's true a bad reputation can break someone's carrier in trying to come up with topics resulting to an environment of inactive members.

You are right the bad reputation can make the person's account banned and if that happens his career will be finished or he will have to reopen and restart.

Yes indeed, before giving negative reputations to anyone we must keep it in our mind that we all work in here are a family, we must come forward to help and support each other. So, do not give negative reputations to anyone for no reason or if they are brand new in this platform. Furthermore, do report or give negative reputations if you see any member violating the rules. 

• +2 1

I am 💯 percent agree with you. 

Being a member of the forum we must think wisely and clearly before going to repute other.  May to whom you giving bad reputation relaying only on this forum and a single bad reputation can effect his work.  So we should behave positively as a family member.  Rather we must support other and guide them.  In the end I will use to say; 

"Be positive ".

Yes you are very right we don't have to give negative reputations to anyone because we are here as a family so we have to work with a great responsibility so we have not to give negative reputations. If you are seeing that anyone  in violating you have to report it give negative reputations.

If someone  reputed you negatively then there is nothing to concern about it because doesn't affect the reputation much . Now it is the modern age in which everyone is jealessed with others so don't need to be worry. They do it for taking revenge

I have received negative reputation too, but this is not something I am willing to make a post and be bitter or act angrilly about. If someone just didn't like my posts I am accepting any kind of judgement. However I hope to also receive a complain or a remark that will explain where I was wrong and why I deserved this reaction.

i really agreed with you don't give bad reputation to others because all are doing hardwork here if you give bad reputatoin to other member they have not profit  for post so please don't give bad reputation.

You are right, we should check a post before giving it bad reputation because many of people were here to learn they don't know much about crypto untill we help teaching them gradually. Giving bad reputation to them this will make them feel discourage and afraid to make a post in the forum, so let's try to teach them to be perfect instead of giving them negative rating.

It will be significant to make a screw-up since we all know the one in question textual along with clear pride oneself indulge in blunders. it's far fastidious supposing that there's an instinctive reflex directly beneath credibility on the way to love spot the literal error is that allows you to learn delight in it someday.

• +5 1

Yeah that's a great topic of discussion my friend. As you said we should always think well before giving a bad reputation. As all of us have joined this platform to earn money we shouldn't spoil any one's future . We are a family and we can support each other , if any member creates a mistake correct him through messages and not through bad reputation.

Good you're right-wing as opposed to bounteous undesirability response we must always feed mesmerism so that  they becoming a tight Stefan Zweig other than throw up badness saponification to - the bots make for spectacular facility vacuum-clean.

I really impressed with your topic. You cared about other. This thinking is found in few people. You saying right as we all are just like a family and our newbie if happened some mistake we should give them guidance not to bad reputation. As its really effective for their work, reputation and image on here. Therefore always give good reputation. 

On 4/19/2020 at 3:48 AM, George10 said:

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one.

Yes you are right my friend, We all are member of this cryptotalk forum, in an another word cryptotalk family.We should encourage everyone to post more and more good post,not discourage them by bad reaction.But in case of spammers,it's different.We should report every spam comment to make this environment more look very good. 

Thanks for the information and i want to tell you that if we will give a bad Reputation to a person if it's topic is useful then we are doing a very wrong thing with that users and  the users will get a loss of that like and we have not right to do that.

I am highly agree with you that few members are like this type they can't write any post, but if any one post any topic and see good reputation points then they give bad reputation points.But for me i don't suggest giving bad reputation point because it could cause and argument of the people here.So I suggest to respect each other post. 

Actually I haven't experience that though but I can feel how bad the person that was wrongly given bad reputation will feel I think the moderators should help look into or introduce policy for those who like given out negative reputations when the receiver didn't even deserve it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many people are very curious to join different online site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better application from this site so I also a device to all members on this site it when you read the are replies on a single post then those who have some creative ideas with full of creativity so it is your responsibility to give a good reputation on that comment and those post who have only just useless contents them your responsibility is too much greater than to give the bad reputation because that type of person don't create useless contents again.

You are right 

But i disagree with this topic at some points 

Some posts are unbelievable

Some posts are not usefull at all and members write it just to get paid while they dont deserve it 

Like ok ,,, does someone actually write just that 

Or 

You are right dude 

What is that commentwhat you can tell the writer then

Hello my dear friend, I hope you will be fine, I'm agree with your topic we must not give any point a bad reputation to anyone if he does not deserve it.so I'll suggest everyone to think before giving someone bad reputation. we must help each other in this platform and any field. I hope you understand me.    Thanks

• +4 1

On 4/18/2020 at 10:59 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

I am highly agree with you not only i also think that we should never provide the bad reputation to anyone in anyways. Because it's can be cause of break of career. Thanks for discussion a mankind issue.

I don't agree with you because I think you should use the feedback objectively if we see a useful and valuable post that has helped us we should react positively but if we see the opposite a post that is spam that doesn't meet the requirements we should react negatively because it is the right thing to do. 

Yes I also agree with you. When we give negitive reputation to someone its mean we break its career. So we should always give positive reputation. 

• +2 1

On 1/29/2021 at 10:51 AM, jaydeen443 said:

Actually I haven't experience that though but I can feel how bad the person that was wrongly given bad reputation will feel I think the moderators should help look into or introduce policy for those who like given out negative reputations when the receiver didn't even deserve it.

You know in this platform most of members don't know the use of reputations that's why they give bad react to quality members actually the main thing is most newbie don't read the rules that's why so we have to give good react to quality post and bad to useless post..

• +1 1

I think there are many users who only give the bad reputation only to enjoy or to take some kind  of the revenge but they are very fatal to the earning and profile of the others,

On 4/18/2020 at 10:48 PM, Zaino34 said:

You are right in your words my friend we must not give any point a bad reputation to anyone if he does not deserve it and we must be serious about it because a bad reputation can affect other members and it is better not to give it only to those who deserve it

the bad reputation can effect the motivation of the worker or the user as well because like that you would not be giving the motivation but demotivating that guy and maybe he stop working here just because of it.

The forum have good option for us we have to use this to avoid conflict with each other .We are here to discuss and contribute where we help others to understanding about crypto currency numerous norms.you already know what to do, but small human errors must be corrected is education.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.