Beware of scam during corona virus - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Beware of scam during corona virus

It is annoying to exploit such a global health status of theft and to use it as a screen for their fraudulent programs But many have exploited this through digital sites or impersonate an affiliate of large trading companies such as Binance Under the pretext of supporting those affected Therefore, a warning is always made to the necessity to follow the news issued by the official channels only for the trading companies

• +1 1

Yes you are right they always comes with the new trend and they do not see in what situation world is in. They just loot the innocent people.

The increase of scam, especially crypto scams is on the alarming rate. Since this corona virus started, crypto scams on telegram is on the increase, everyone should be careful indeed. 

Now the fight against coronavirus is still going on, and to my surprise the danger of covide-related online scammers collecting of donations has been exaggerated, at least I have not encountered it. The sale of new protective equipment, drugs and food at inflated prices has hit me a lot, and worst of all, it is quite legal and will continue during coronavirus.

• +1 1

Official organizations must be searched for and donations made to them. I think that the World Health Organization and the United Nations are two of the most reliable organizations and donating through them is considered safe and we can be assured that our donations will reach those who really deserve it and not to fraudsters.

• +4 1

They tried to exploit the pandemic to steal money by playing on the emotional side of traders or those interested in this market and those who have money in it by accusing them of fund aid or support or something else And without being affiliated with an official or well-known international organization.

• Useful or interesting 1

We have always to beware of the scams and during the corona these scams were multiplied. It was also very bad to see prices of goods as masks going up a lot and this wasn't honest from many people that did that. But the scams telling to give us the protective equipment and never delivered were the worst as they were playing with our lives.

• +3 1

During this time of corona these scammers made a lot of money without thinking about the needs of the poor people that trusted them. They stolen money from people in need and people that maybe given them their last money. And they didn't have the provisions needed means that they maybe risked their lives too or worse.

I have had so many kind of scams going on the right idea being that there has been so many coins that were created as activity on the forum or even in the crypto world started and the truth is there were so many ways to which one lost a lot the right idea is to make sure that everything does work perfectly for me

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There have been thousands of them so many of them that are taking advantage of other people and especially because people have become really dangerous and they are having problems in so many ways so in the end we are suppose to be really careful so we dont fall in the hands of the enemy because in the end there is nothing as possible to get into like this one

• +2 1
  • +5 1

There were many scam donations during covid and these scammers got money that were going to be given to people that had needs. This was terrible and once again shown that these scammers are evil and don't even consider someone elses life.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

scammers are there even without any kind of corona though during this season they have really elevated their game there are so many of them and so we need to work as ahrd and we need to work as hard and put together everything in the right direction there could be problems there are so many people out there who joined online and they are trying to make it online and the scammers are also trying to get into the market again

• +2 1

Scammers preyed on the weak and on fear. Seriously anyone that did something like that is irresponsible and risked with the lives of people. They should all be tracked anyway possible and be given where they belong to be. 

• +1 1

On 4/18/2020 at 12:39 PM, Ms.o said:

So,in order to avoid this,we must follow due diligence before submitting funds for any donations as organization never ask for donation directly. Don't trust easily. Trust only those trusted shops or organizations. Be careful and wise.

True. We can't believe anybody and if someone tells us he is from charity we have to find if this is true ourselves. We don't need to be exposed to scammers they are everywhere and they are not wanted by anyone because they exploit us and the charities too. They harm stealing money that were meant for a good cause.

• +3 1

Be careful with scams because they have increased a lot lately and scammers keep finding new ways and have new and better plans. Some of them are really stupid and will accomplish only going to jail and being poor but a few are very good at what they are doing and very dangerous.

• +1 1

The coronavirus scams were very frequent and there were many thugs out there stealing money from poor people. We have to be careful and especially not panic and not get discouraged but report these when we see them to the authorities responsible.

Yes they have devil mind and never think about the poor people and get profit from the needy people. They introduce new and new method to grab innocent people's money.

Yes you are right bro because World battling with CovCOVID-19 pendamic however Scammers attempt to take others Cryptocurrency through foundations or missions. Why not Crypto producer or governments not creation the guidelines for Crypto spammers and stealers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes of course my friend, I also have faced this bad situation in the initial days of Lockdown. My friend, when we were locked up at home, I have started to search online work as freelancer. Then I have gotten a project which was typing work through Words Office. They asked me to send 50 dollar as security and I have sent them. After I complete my project and contacted them to give them their work completed and get my payment of 100-150 dollars. But I couldn't contact them anywhere and got very disappointed. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

During a pandemic like now, many people take advantage of the opportunity to commit fraud, many scams in the name of Covid 19, they accept cryptocurrency as donations. Obviously it's a scam, because it's not an official institution that actually exists in its field. If you want to donate, don't use cryptocurrency, use fiat and give it to an official institution.

• +1 1

The scams are seem to be very increasing and we are have a need for cautious and not make any mistake that will cost us dear. We are now equipped with better knowledge on the scammer thanks to Cryptotalk and the good members that post about these every time they find something new and give to everyone good guide on how to avoid get scammed.

Dear mate,I agree with you that there are many scams that have many scams targeting Coronavirus who are currently trying to scam.But we can say that people of the people of the world are going through a very bad situation Corona virus.

Thank you

We all experienced the attack of corona virus together in the whole world but it did not affect bitcoin because we witness how  trading and transaction was made and how it played a major role in digital market respectively. Many individuals are trying to scam people with this but let all be at alert and stay safe.

• +3 1

Corona virus helped scammers increase and found a bigger audience that allowed them to expand their scamming operations. This was really bad because they exploited people at a time of need. Some people have no morals and scammers are the lowest of them. They will do anything to scam and make more money, for them it is all about grabbing money of others.

• +4 1

Corona virus has large impact on bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is being dumped by 5000 dollar.It. is hard to recover the price because the crisis iss not been done yet.