You can replay on your post more than once. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

You can replay on your post more than once.

Hey guys yesterday i maid a post and most members ask me that if they can replay on a post more than once, and they think that replaying on one post more than once is against the rules of the forum, and they think that they get paid only one times no mater how meany replays they maid. that's not true

Commenting and replaying on your post or others post more than one times is possible its not violating the rules and you will get paid for each replays and comments that you maid, 

I think some members know this but there are still a lots of members who don't know this works, this post it for them. good luck

If you keep posting and replying in one topic you can be banned or get a warning because this act can conclude as spamming. Spamming is one of the problems here in cryptotalk. So I do not recommend doing that.

No dear if you post a topic and members replied on your topic and you want to reply then you can reply them each of the member and all your reply will be count. 

7 hours ago, kirubel said:

*snip*

It's pretty frustrating that people under this topic keep arguing you. Like they wouldn't know what's the difference between spamming and answering. Like why an earth it would be bad behavior to explain what you mean or answer questions that haven't been answered yet? Maybe they haven't read the rules.

You can post more then once in your own content.You'll have to quota the post replied by others then you can post what you feel about their opinion.So,your post is open for you to post anytime or anymore you want.But I think don't do it much.Just post those what is important to give informations to others.   

That's funny. It defeats the purpose of a discussion board if its against the rules but because they joined the program, they thought all these isn't allowed and they won't get paid. 

It should be clear to them though or someone referred them from social media, maybe facebook and discussed about it and though maybe its not allowed.

Thank you, my friend, for the information you shared with us. In fact, I did not know about this and I thought the response was not allowed more than once on your own or others' posts , good luck for you

Yes indeed maybe you want to replay to comment of somebody in your topic. In my opinion it is not forbidden to replay on your post. Maybe somebody gives the answer of your question and you want to thank. 🙂 

Yes my friend, you did well, most people do not know the laws fully
I suggest to everyone if he wants to be on the site to read the site’s instructions with great care and not to violate those rules to avoid the ban

If you want to respond to someone with comments, you can do that, but no additional posts will be counted for you.And the only benefit of that is answering someone’s inquiry in the comments without any other benefit from the campaign because the posts are not counted

17 hours ago, kirubel said:

Hey guys yesterday i maid a post and most members ask me that if they can replay on a post more than once, and they think that replaying on one post more than once is against the rules of the forum, and they think that they get paid only one times no mater how meany replays they maid. that's not true

Commenting and replaying on your post or others post more than one times is possible its not violating the rules and you will get paid for each replays and comments that you maid, 

I think some members know this but there are still a lots of members who don't know this works, this post it for them. good luck

bro your information is knowledgeable and about this topic singe topic give so many reactions in our topic, its useful but bro settle down  for one topic and write 30 post in this same topic I don't think its any useful contribution for this forum, chose different topics to learn more because this forum main purpose is to learn about crypto.

In my opinion this is true, because the most important thing is the quality of the comments we write. if it really helps a lot of users and it's easy to understand I think it's fair to be paid and written.

I don't  believe   on that . I know if we make two to three posts  on the same topic.  It will count on yobit as a useful posts. But after that they delete your  repetitive  comments  on the same topics if they found  them.

20 hours ago, SunilRaja said:

No mate if you reply your own posts again and again than your post count in the yobit will not increase and you will not get paid from the yobit .

Hello mate I also doubted about this but it works and the post count at yobit increases when you reply to posts the secret is to quote a reply and mark where it is written notify me of replies try it.

21 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yes I think that if you replyed on your own topic for many times, it would still be counted as a new post from the yobit counter.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Yes you can. You can reply on your topic whenever you want as long as they quoted your post but if they didn't quoted your post it means you can't reply to their comment. Get it? 

3 hours ago, kirubel said:

But they are commenting to my post so, i will express my feeling about there comments, like i am doing it right now.

Is it possible? As far as i know, you can't reply on your own post more than 3 replies if they're not quoted your post. How long did you do this strategy? I thought that is forbidden. 

I don't know why a lot of people are asking about this same question, it is not stated in the rules that you can't, so if you do it, you are not breaking any law and I don't think you will be penalized for it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

But you can Only do this when its Either they are asking a question or they quoted you,I dont recommend randomly comment on other people post because once there post is deleted you will loss all your comment in that post.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

9 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Seance i join this forum, and all old members are doing this, its not forbidden, trust me

Okay thanks, i'm very afraid of trying new things in crypto currency that's why i have a lot of question so i'm very thankful to you for answering my questions. Not i know i can reply to those comments on my topic even they didn't quoted my post. This is a very good strategy to easily fullfil the 30 post per day. 

To be more clear, a person can comment on the post once every 20 hours, and there must be several comments before he comments again, and the comment should not be useless, it must be a comment discussing something else that is not related to what was discussed in the previous comment.

There is no limitation of number of replies. If you want to specifically reply and suggeat someone or if you want to clear any doubts or if you want to add something to your post then you can definitely allowed to do so. 

• Useful or interesting 1

@kirubel Yes, multiple posts on a single topic are also counted, but you must not do it for the purpose of leeching the pay-by-post campaign, else your posts can be deleted. Majority of the members in this forum go around topics, reply to them once and then never come back, but if you want, you can return and discuss with other members!

• Useful or interesting 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

Yeah bro its easy to rich, and they don't quote you because they don't know how to quote, and they don't know the use of quoting.

I think so, most of the people don't know the purpose of quoting a comment that's why they can't quoted my post. The purpose of quote feature is to notify the specific person about your idea on his/her post.