Dumb Luck - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Dumb Luck

There are several ways to identify fraud from real investment platforms mostly from the ROI offered to investors. Before investing, one needs to be wary and do proper findings on such project. That's why we have the web.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In my opinion, experienced investors who have experience in the field of investment can distinguish between the real site and the fake site, but not always, those sites that will be invested in must be looked at, examined well, and information collected about them.

When I started in this world of cryptocurrencies I really had no knowledge of anything and I had the idea of entering a cloud mianadora, I lost 30usd which is not much but but it served me as experience. Now before investing in any project I investigate well what it is

• +1 1

It is bad to get scammed and I sympathize with you. I haven't been scammed but once growing you will learn that many want to cheat you, sell you things higher than the normal price or try to deceive you all the time. The more you meet these morons that think you don't understand them the more you will get in desperation.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is good that you discuss this and we have to always open the scammers subject but it is more useful to explain what happened exactly and give the names of the websites.

You need to stop falling in scams and to do that you have first of all to suspect that every website or telegram channel is out to scam you so you can't be naive or feel that they are honest. You can start trusting after doing a lot of research on everything.

• +1 2

On 4/16/2020 at 7:18 PM, Upright said:

Talking this, noting that I've been scammed multiple times and even had to lost my investment on investment platforms. 

I feel sorry about this my friend, but you should know that you are in the right place now and you can find advice and suggestions to avoid getting scammed more. This is terrible to know and I wouldn't want to happen to me.

It is not just luck but the problem is that beginners don't have experience to deal with scams and the road is filled with landmines planted by scammers to loot the investors pockets, so what is required is to start doing research and don't just get scammed but be more suspicious of what can happen.

• +2 1

I would say even a beginner should be smart about starting their career in engaging themselves in crypto currency. They should know that there are more anonymous people who are willing to gain access of their accounts so that they would be able to bypass the digital security of the account and gain control of it. Or else, try to milk out your asset in giving them all of it without you knowing what is happening to your account. I would say that if the knowledge does not paid off well in your career not just in crypto currency but also in all aspects, maybe it is about time that you should see and think about the attitude and behavior that you would need.

• +1 1

On 4/17/2020 at 10:08 AM, bliznec said:

It is necessary to look with both eyes at what projects to invest in. Many sites are being created, fake sites. Investing in them is not particularly good.

Yes you are right there are the many fake sites working so that we should be careful in investing on the real forum. And it needs that you must have a good experience about the cryptotalk. And invest in real istes. I also waste a huge amount in fake sites a few days ago.now a days I have knowledge to scarified any projects.

This is very unlucky but my friend you should have avoided most of these. You get scammed once why you don't try to learn about scammers and how many there are and how many ways they have to scam you?

• +1 1

Gotta watch out for those scammers out there! There are a lot of scammers in the world of cryptocurrency and sometimes it is really hard to know whether someone or something is a scam, specially if you are just a beginner in this trade.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I get daily  messages  about investment plans which are totally fake and they people who send messages get ban from telegram. Because they slide in d.m of many members, which cause them multiple reports. I don't report them just block them and focus on my crypto trading and bounties. Crypto investment plan sites also  comes to contact but I believe your assets always be in your hands rather then lending it to others  for earning make it with own effort don't find easy way of earning. 

• +1 1

It is very sad to know that there are so many sacmmer and I am felt very bad my dear about what has happened to your with all these scammers that scammed you. I am feel we are need to learn how to confront the scammer and not do what they are want with the money by bait us to make mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

many scam sites that steal your money to say as investment, before investing in a site hardly you find any investors

• +1 1

I believe that if you fall for scams it is because of you because you did not have enough security in your wallet or you fell for a scam on a platform because you wanted to invest in it when it was a scam which is your fault because you did not analyze the  platform that's why you have to take measures putting more security and analyze the projects.

You can also count me in that long list of scammed people in this crypto world. I fall victim to a few scams when I first started in crypto, but I think the most important lesson I learned from this scams was to always be cautious about any new project I come across, specially those offering unusual amount of returns for your investment. 

There are scammers all over the cryptocurrency world and we should always be careful of them. And we should also try to be less greedy and always avoid those investment that seems too true to be real. 

You are right, there are many scam sites that are out there and to be honest, i have noticed that these scam sites are becoming more and more popular on the internet. I think what makes it even harder and preys on the naivety of the people is that there is referral links in these scam sites, so if one person is in the site they will promote it to try and earn commissions and others will get scammed as a result of that. It is important to do a lot of research before investing in any site and to constantly check the legitimacy of the site using forums and trustpilot. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/17/2020 at 6:14 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Actually we should be careful about scam. Now a days we are seeing many news on online, magazine, newspaper that every day huge number of people are deceiving in many ways. Even i have also become deceived by manipulated ads.

Scams are all over the place and the fact that we need to find them still remains. We don't have to fall victims of scams if we could figure them out. We should quickly look for reviews when we find any platform. Also of they are promising huge returns then stay away from them.

• +1 1

I always recommend research and knowledge before entering into any digital currency or stocks, but in fact no one listens to me, as they see green candles, so they rush to buy and are tempted by profits and a large percentage of them lose because of the greed that is inside them.

• +1 1

On 4/17/2020 at 12:22 AM, guatazoo said:

But for the experienced users it not that hard to differentiate between legit site and scam site, and sometimes they cannot have the reason of differentiate them, but only their experience tells them.

As i said always that almost 80% newbie in crypto world get scammed because they are not aware about crypto disadvantage... We all know that before involve in a project, we need to take a research about the project facilities and disadvantage..  But newbie member only look to crypto benefit which lead tgem to get scammed as they cant different the legit and scam site..  That is why,we all need to be careful..                 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, sarahmoses202020 said:

Scams are all over the place and the fact that we need to find them still remains. We don't have to fall victims of scams if we could figure them out. We should quickly look for reviews when we find any platform. Also of they are promising huge returns then stay away from them.

Being scammed is an expensive lesson, which people learn from it, as I myself I've been in such situations of being scammed, I've learnt from it, am teaching others not to fall on such shocks

On 4/16/2020 at 11:18 PM, Upright said:

One dumb aspect which I've tend to find myself ha e in the facts of being in the victim list of being those who have been in either way being scammed it got to lost money ( Crypto coins) either being naive of what I am actually doing or those of having of being joining scam sites in the name of investment. As a Crypto enthusiasts having to be involved on having to gain profits from your stock capital is kind of normal to do.

But the secret there is to watch out from such claims of having to be an active investor, as there are many scam sites on a purpose to feed on the naive.  Talking this, noting that I've been scammed multiple times and even had to lost my investment on investment platforms. 

Now what is necessary being a Crypto enthusiasts is being having to know how to  pave on experiences either directly or indirectly.

Investing in an investment platform does have a high risk, the problem is we don't know whether the platform will work or not, whether it's a scam or not. I think investing experience is necessary if you want to invest, for those who are experienced it is not difficult to find a legitimate investment platform and a scam because they have also been deceived before becoming experienced.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hey friend, you are right, cryptoworld is not really safe because of the presence of many scammers and hackers. Fraud sites, links and emails are sent to users to get unauthorised acces to their coins and personal information. So we should not get into contact with unknown parties for any purpose. We cannot eradicate such fraudulent practices instead what we can do is to ensure maximum safety and security to our account.