Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Cryptotalk is helping you in this pandemic

On 4/14/2020 at 2:00 AM, apolaki said:

I believe Cryptotalk is helping you to survive in this pandemic, let's admit it so many countries are lock down and we have no job but at least here in Cryptotalk we have something to rely on we have no source of income from our office or work offline but Cryptotalk keeps paying it's posters and help them to make an income and survive.

What do you think am I right or I am absolutely right.

Yes that's right. Since in our country we have lock down due to this pandemic, I can still earn money through posting on this campaign even if I am inside the house and I am very thankful for that because I have money to buy foods and essential goods for my family.

For some countries this amount can be good. Although for most of the world it is not much and you can just buy half a package of cigarettes with it. Still if you enjoy cryptocurrencies it is easier.

Yes you are right, at this situation everyone in home and no work to earn money. At this pendamic situation Cryptotalk helping everyone to earn little bit sathosi. I hope more peoples will use this forum at this lock down.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:21 AM, Master of Btc said:

whene you get 2 usd per day you cant withdraw it this is the first thing the second thing 2 * 30 its only 60 usd and to withdraw your balance you must pay yobit 10 usd for the bitcoin this is the second thing 
3rd you must wait 3 minute every time you write and 3 hours you spend it on this forum thinking about i good hq topic and wrtting it 
so i hope they make 10.000 satochi per post 

Just think about what's you are talking about, fi you think how this forum earn from our post? Have you seen any displayed ads here? You must know this forum is doing something to help us, but they don't earn anything.

Yes i totally agree with it cryptotalk is playing an impressive role during this pandemic of lockdown throughout the countries and in that case this forum is providing a way to earn and sustain their lives in a various ways a special salute to this forum from my side.

I agree with you bro, as we are locked in our home and literally passing time is veey difficult for me and Cryptotalk is really helping me. And i am learning great things here which is also big deal and earnings is also good here. So overall Cryptotalk is best platform.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes because we all know we can't go outside and make some job and also we are in the crisis right know because of the pandemic disease. So the only way for us to earn profit to support our daily living is to work from home online. And this forum was very helpful specially for now we are under quarantine so the best and the good way is making useful and helpful post in this forum and earn.

It's never even about the pandemic which The Crypto talk was a boost on me, as from the day which I was introduced here it's been a help and many others which I've also talked on them of the Crypto talk site, but a general pandemic the site still maintain it's policy of 30 post per day on 30000 Satoshi

• +1 1

Honestly I will say I think this is the only genuine and very interesting farm just because no one is giving any work or job or money but the admin is providing us we should respect the forum

On 4/13/2020 at 12:00 PM, apolaki said:

I believe Cryptotalk is helping you to survive in this pandemic, let's admit it so many countries are lock down and we have no job but at least here in Cryptotalk we have something to rely on we have no source of income from our office or work offline but Cryptotalk keeps paying it's posters and help them to make an income and survive.

Because of the epidemic and the resulting closures, many people have lost the income they need to live, but I think digital currencies can solve this problem as money can be sent to people without digital portfolios.

On 4/21/2020 at 4:46 PM, Pinky55 said:

Yes cryptotalk is really helping people to stay at home right now it provides people another option to earn money while need in the pandemic and for this cryptotalk is going to earn huge respect

Exactly what you say i spend all my time in this wonderful forum learn new skills and earn some money too it's a good that the forum dont stop in this epidemic 

I think that you are absolutely right and cryptotalk is a forum that we are able to use from the comforts of our home to ensure that we are still able to earn crypto throughout this difficult time of lockdown. I woudl like to personally thank this forum for the support they are providing to people during the lockdown and the nice way in which we can earn that they have provided for us here on this forum.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is tough time all around this world due to pandemic. I think most of us are still in our own home due to lockdown. Even during this tough time, Cryptotalk forum is paying us for creating the top quality posts. So keep appreciating this forum. 

• +1 1

I think you are absolutely right and that is why I am very grateful to the admins for making this possible and that is why I also follow all the rules of the platform as a way of expressing my gratitude for the forum.

really i also agree with you cryptotalk is really helpful for their members at this time where there is limited resources of earning .

always trying to follow rules of cryptotalk then there is good chance that we survive long here .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/19/2020 at 3:29 PM, Dmasked said:

Crypto talk has helped me during this pandemic with multiple benefits. It not only helps me to earn a good income to pay for my expenses but also helps me to pass my time when all day i donot have anything to do at home. During this pandemic i must stay at home so i want to achieve something during that time by reaching to senior member rank.

We are all in the same situation i think the forum are  famous now with this pandemic any one in his forum use it to earn and also to learn and share with members ,I use it all day every hours 

On 4/14/2020 at 2:00 AM, apolaki said:

Definitely yes. Cryptotalk is helping me this time of pandemic, since i am staying at home, I don't have any thing to do aside from my requirements to school, i think it is fine to do some posting here and to earn. The money i earned here is a great help for me.

4 hours ago, scorpiali said:

We are all in the same situation i think the forum are  famous now with this pandemic any one in his forum use it to earn and also to learn and share with members ,I use it all day every hours 

Well, as you can see many members here are now being active when the pandemic comes because they need to have some source of money during quarantine to sustain their daily needs, happy posting.

Off course cryptotalk is helping me greatly in this worst time.As you said,almost all the country has lockedown.People have not way to earn money and lead their life.But,in this situation cryptotalk is still with us.We can run our family with the earning from the forum.I wanna thank the team from deep heart.

Yes we have nothing to do in this lockdown, all what we should be doing is that to be on this forum for time pass and also to earn in which we both earn from the two ways.

I am one of those countries with no job we have revived a lot of help with crypto talk and other users here it is now our only offer to work and getting money

11 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, as you can see many members here are now being active when the pandemic comes because they need to have some source of money during quarantine to sustain their daily needs, happy posting.

Yes I really can see that, and i think that's why the forum stop the new registration and the payment fir the new user because they are a lot if new registration in this pandemic

Yes you are right there is no doubt that this forum is helping a lot of members in this pandemic situation there is no one who is giving is he watching regularly but only this forum keeps the words and give payment regularly to us

7 hours ago, scorpiali said:

i think that's why the forum stop the new registration

Well, that's not the reason why this forum didn't accept a new members for this campaign, the reason why this forum didn't accept new members it's because there had many members here will be disabled their payments by having an highly percentage of low quality posts and that members are trying to create nee one to be getting backed here.

• +2 1