Qubix Token on Yobit: - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Qubix Token on Yobit:

Does anyone know anything about the Qubix token on Yobit. I keep seeing it in free coins and the Qubix/BTC market is saturated with it. I see that 103BTC worth of Qubix is waiting in sell orders. If there ever was a dead, shitcoin, Qubix definitely qualifies. Does anyone know anything about it? I can't find any information about it on the internet. I can't even find out who made it and if it even has a website.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

In fact, there are big doubts about the future of this token Qubix, but since they can be obtained for free, I collect them.

This is one of those coins that only serve for faucets and for people to collect... there is nothing else I could find about this one except for Yobit information...

I have heard that some yobit tokens are revived by reducing supply drastically, so people holding 1000000 coin, wake up one day and have only 1 coin... and the trade has resumed... 

I also have the same question, as well as I had searched before that for this token Qubix  and I did not find any information on the Internet about it and did not see it except in the exchange of Yobit and it still gives free coins but without any value.

10 minutes ago, Ssshakil said:

I've heard that some yabit tokens are restored by reducing supply, so people hold 1000000 coins, wake up one day and only have 1 currency ... and the trade has resumed .It's one of those coins that only serves to collect calls and people ... I don't get anything but this information

There seems to be no information on Qubix at all. I tried to sell my over 10,000 Qubix but unfortunately there's no trade. Anyone who would be interestes please send me a PM.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Never heard of that  qubix token, yes i saw that token on yobit on freecoin section, i think this token is already dead and its is of no use as noone use this token anymore.

If you click on the "Deposit" button for Qubix currency, you will find that there is no title for the currency to buy and add to your Yubit account, but I prefer this currency in Dice, where its price is low and a large number of them can be played.

I would have asked the same question as you when I saw this token, but I think it is important (since Yubit added it) but there is no information on it or how to buy it or sell it on other platforms. I don't think we left him good now, you have to keep some of it.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:55 AM, williamz902 said:

Does anyone know anything about the Qubix token on Yobit. I keep seeing it in free coins and the Qubix/BTC market is saturated with it. I see that 103BTC worth of Qubix is waiting in sell orders. If there ever was a dead, shitcoin, Qubix definitely qualifies. Does anyone know anything about it? I can't find any information about it on the internet. I can't even find out who made it and if it even has a website.

Qubix is Yobit token and you can not find Qubix on others exchanges.

Qubix before had investbox plan (I dont remember percent) and was like all other Yobit tokens but after few months (maybe year) Yobit remove Qubix investbox plan and till now nothing has changed.

I noticed that some more investbox plans have problems like Liza and some was removed and I dont know what will be with that Yobit tokens because they are intended for investbox and without investbox plans I dont know purpose of that tokens. I hope that Yobit will soon fix that problem.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I am confused  i never find that there is no title for the money to purchase and add to your Yobit account, yet I favor this money in Dice, where its cost is low and countless them can be played.please share if some one have info

On 10/18/2019 at 11:55 AM, williamz902 said:

Guys I have been making doubts if how much volume will be in a selling orders. Than who will buy these fucking coin. That has no any kind of the market hype.

I'm not a token lover, the tokens I usually don't care about or pay less attention to. With the Qubix token I don't have much faith or hope in value.

Qubix coin reign have gone already, there are newer coins that you can trade or even invest in their investbox, you should forget about that coins

Most of the coins on the yobit don't have any information that can be found, i think this is the bad thing in yobit exchange they easily promote a token then after getting listed many got rekt because those coins doesnt really have use cases.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:55 AM, williamz902 said:

I there is no information online about a coin then it would be probably best not to touch and not to spent another minute researching for it, as time is valuable as well. Try and find coins that have a website, whitepaper and honest team and do your due diligence on them to find out if they are not fake (as many have fake team members involved), if they are honest and don't just want a cash-grab by dumping when they enter an exchange and if their product works (if they actually have a ready product). Even with these market conditions there are investors looking for projects that have created something useful.

It seems that this currency has been forgotten, or that it does not find a demand by investors who must create it to allocate a project in order to receive the demand from all to be promoted and it has a better value than it was

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The Qubix token is mentioned quite a lot and it is free so a lot of people collect it, there are a lot of things that are not clear about it, its value I can not identify because the token is very little valuable. I don't like tokens so I don't collect Qubix

That of the qubix, I literally started seeing but when I was active on the use if the freecoins, tab on yobit, as I gathered enough and exchanged it to Bitcoin, as I was just freshly instated into the yobit exchange. As basically I hardly see this qubix coin, as the yobit exchange really makes it self open to new coins into their system. But that in the qubix, it's on deep clean search as on the notion and issue of this coin

In truth I don't know much about this qubix as altcoin But if it is in the yobit department as free Coins it will almost certainly be a shitcoins but since it is free we have to accumulate it we never know there could be a turnaround in the future and worth some thing

I have a great conviction that this symbol and many similar symbols on it on the Yobit platform are currencies that came late to the cryptocurrency market and therefore you will not be able to reserve a good position as a well-traded currency and I expect that it will not continue to lose at the end of the road

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not find any information regarding the token they have mentioned, it may just be a token that they have listed to be able to claim in the taps

I also saw it back then between the free coins, that's why It didn't get my attention, when I tried to look for some information about it, I couldn't find anything. If there is someone with more knowledge, I would like to know more about it. Is it promising?

• +2 1

Apparently so far there is no information about this currency, only that it is a Yobit token which is not listed in another exchange and that was a while in the investbox section.

Edited by bladexx
I was wrong about one word.
  • +2 1

What I have seen, is a currency that still has no value and I do not think it will have, at this time you can only use it to collect in case it goes up in price, really from my side I would not invest anything in this currency.

• +3 1