Nanocurrency [NANO] - What is everyones thoughts? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TravisJames

Nanocurrency [NANO] - What is everyones thoughts?

Hello everyone! 

This is my first topic I will have created here on CryptoTalk. I am very excited to hear everyones answers and what they think. Let us begin. 

What Is Nanocurrency [NANO]?

nanocurrency.png.13611f2c2ffd05da226a2eceaafcedca.png

Nanocurrency describes itself as a "fee-less, eco-friendly and instant digital currency focused on addressing the inefficiencies present in existing financial system and other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.

Lets talk a bit about that

1) Nano is fee-less - 1 NANO always equals 1 NANO. No transactions require an input or output cost

2) Nano is eco-friendly - All NANO have been distributed and are in circulation. No mining is need to mint new coins or sustain the network. The only PoW that occurs is when a transaction is sent. The amount of energy required for this input makes sending a transaction on basically any electronic device possible.

3) Nano is instant - It is literally instant and is able to be this way because of its utilization of the Block Lattice. To see for yourself, check out this youtube video entitled "NANO - The Power of Digital Currency"

Coin Information

Here are some current coin metrics courtesy of CoinMarketCap

Current Market Capitalization - $70,859,922 USD

Circulating/Total Supply - 133,248,297/133,248,297

Price - $0.531789 USD 

Links

Github: https://github.com/nanocurrency

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/

CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nano/

Thoughts?

Edited by TravisJames
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Nano was called "Railblocks" in the past, and it seems that in 2017 it made the most remarkable bull run, and it was actually a coin that did went to the moon, with it's price moving from $0,02 all the way up to $32 in a period of 6 months time. This is more than 1000x and only a few altcoins managed that. There was a craze for Nano and the marketing on this one was probably one of the best I've seen on any market. Everyone was jumping in and price kept rising. The hype is over though and price went so high that is probably extremely hard to be repeated, still Nano can be considered a project above the rest altcoins and it has a future.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 3

I have to admit that i bought some Nano near ATH when everything was rising insanely. I still think this could be big in the future, (even tho my buy on the top doesn't look good now). Because you always will need a cheap way to transfer between exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know much about nano but I've been learning about it lately, but there's almost good news about it. In terms of reputation, its order in the market is good. Seems like this is a good project.

On 4/12/2020 at 6:31 PM, rekter said:

I have to admit that i bought some Nano near ATH when everything was rising insanely. I still think this could be big in the future, (even tho my buy on the top doesn't look good now). Because you always will need a cheap way to transfer between exchanges.

This is true at very least its utility as a arbitrage coin in order to move money fast and cheaply between exchanges should be a game-changer once more people realize the potential. There is so much value in being able to send 1 NANO and receive 1 NANO anywhere in the world in the blink of an eye.

Ya a buy at the ATH would be painful. However, your buy at the top may not look great now but there may be a day when you can look back and laugh. I don't know your investment situation, but personally I would focus on DCAing at these low prices in order to bring your initial buy price down and get yourself back into the money at a better price.

I cant say I myself bought near ATH (was busy with other coins at that time, man it was crazy days) but my buy position still isn't the greatest. DCAing has helped immensely though. I still do believe that this coin has a great future ahead of it.

Even in terms of development The Nano Team has continuously put out numerous upgrades over the past 2 years. Unfortunately price hasn't followed this development. But hopefully the day will come it just takes time to develop a full blown ecosystem but day by day it is happening. The latest push for this is the $75,000 USD Nano Development Competition. Feel free to check it out. If you are feeling hungry for some money and got some development skills, give it a shot!

• Useful or interesting 1

The no fee transactions could he a huge advantage. I heard this coin has a big potential and it's true, as I assume it has an original blockchain, which I just got confirmed while reading your article. What are your price expectations for this coin in the upcoming years?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

with a starting currency of half a doller, having a price laue of upto a fifty cents,well it could possibly go far in the near future if it keeps pushing but does not over flood the whole crypto market with thier curreny to help balance demand and supply.,. Then things will go well

Nanocurrency, although it is environmentally friendly and has a lot of good qualities and savings in transaction fees, but it suffers from a problem of low marketing value, which makes it in the back lines of progress in price and a strong presence in coding needs a huge marketing value

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/19/2020 at 4:04 PM, magd said:

Nanocurrency, although it is environmentally friendly and has a lot of good qualities and savings in transaction fees, but it suffers from a problem of low marketing value, which makes it in the back lines of progress in price and a strong presence in coding needs a huge marketing value

This is so true. The one thing the team has done is basically spend $0 on marketing hoping that in the end the tech will speak for itself. Unfortunately, this is crypto and big $$ needs to go into promoting projects in order to encourage adoption and in the end create a full fledged eco system. Price will hopefully one day follow the tech development, but ya I 100% agree that Nano suffers from a low marketing value problem and as development funds go down day by day it is really going to be left up to the community in the end to help facilitate adoption.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:43 PM, lovecrypto19 said:

I know nano is one of the best coins among all the coins. but nano isn't very interesting to me, that's why I have never invested in nano coins.

well i personally don't know anything not even a little about the nano coin, i would even say this is actually the very first time i am even reading or hearing about this nano coin, you made mention of not liking it, it would have been great if only you added reasons why you said so. 

On 4/11/2020 at 10:34 PM, TravisJames said:

Hello everyone! 

This is my first topic I will have created here on CryptoTalk. I am very excited to hear everyones answers and what they think. Let us begin. 

What Is Nanocurrency [NANO]?

nanocurrency.png.13611f2c2ffd05da226a2eceaafcedca.png

Nanocurrency describes itself as a "fee-less, eco-friendly and instant digital currency focused on addressing the inefficiencies present in existing financial system and other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.

Lets talk a bit about that

1) Nano is fee-less - 1 NANO always equals 1 NANO. No transactions require an input or output cost

2) Nano is eco-friendly - All NANO have been distributed and are in circulation. No mining is need to mint new coins or sustain the network. The only PoW that occurs is when a transaction is sent. The amount of energy required for this input makes sending a transaction on basically any electronic device possible.

3) Nano is instant - It is literally instant and is able to be this way because of its utilization of the Block Lattice. To see for yourself, check out this youtube video entitled "NANO - The Power of Digital Currency"

Thoughts?

i like NANO a lot and transactions are his best feature since they are without any fees and really fast. but his team doesn't do good marketing and so the price can't sire so much.

anyway it is a good coin with good potential

become the Nano have been in the market for almost 3 years but I've only known it about half a year. It is a project with higher potential in the future, currently its value is quite high. I think that it is possible to evolution more. Nano is goodess but the problem is that it is not efectively prooted

On 4/23/2020 at 12:59 PM, bachnhuc8273 said:

become the Nano have been in the market for almost 3 years but I've only known it about half a year. It is a project with higher potential in the future, currently its value is quite high. I think that it is possible to evolution more. Nano is goodess but the problem is that it is not efectively prooted

Ya Nano is operating under the assumption of "build it and they will come", unfortunately, the product does not always sell itself.

This is the case with real world physical goods, but even more so with Cryptocurrency. Marketing is such a huge area of every coins success and sadly, Nano lacks it in every area. The coin itself (MY OPINION) is revolutionary for payment processing worldwide. 1 Nano is literally always 1 Nano. No slippage in fees ever, and payments happen instantly while there is no competition or waste over mining.

Honestly, I think Nano works how most people that don't know much about cryptocurrency expect for Bitcoin to work until they use it and find out how costly and slow it is. That is why the actual narrative for bitcoin has been modified to a "store of value" instead of "payment processing" as was its original intention. 

This will hopefully lead to a shift towards more feasible payment cryptocurrencies worldwide and larger adoption.

On 4/12/2020 at 2:06 PM, BTC Future said:

Nano was called "Railblocks" in the past, and it seems that in 2017 it made the most remarkable bull run, and it was actually a coin that did went to the moon, with it's price moving from $0,02 all the way up to $32 in a period of 6 months time. This is more than 1000x and only a few altcoins managed that. There was a craze for Nano and the marketing on this one was probably one of the best I've seen on any market. Everyone was jumping in and price kept rising. The hype is over though and price went so high that is probably extremely hard to be repeated, still Nano can be considered a project above the rest altcoins and it has a future.

XRB(raiblocks) was one of the coins that had a really good future and it was expected to be one of the top 5 cryptocurrencies, but this coin was very unlucky and their team made many bad decisions along the way that devalued this coin to this current price, their listing on Bitgrail exchange was their worst decision and it was after hacking large amount of XRB that the price had a huge downfall and it turned out later that Bitgrail itself was in on this hacking and they basically stole from themselves and made it all up.

7 minutes ago, lharost said:

XRB(raiblocks) was one of the coins that had a really good future and it was expected to be one of the top 5 cryptocurrencies, but this coin was very unlucky and their team made many bad decisions along the way that devalued this coin to this current price, their listing on Bitgrail exchange was their worst decision and it was after hacking large amount of XRB that the price had a huge downfall and it turned out later that Bitgrail itself was in on this hacking and they basically stole from themselves and made it all up.

Oh, you are right. I totally forgot about the Bitgrail "hack". This was their downfall indeed as there was a race between whales investors and hackers to quickly exit the coin. Indeed I remember that the Bitgrail hack was strange and the admins there were accussed of stealing the coins. Typical pattern : "we got hacked" and run with the money.

I think it's an excellent altcoin that will have a bright future that transactions are done without fees, and is realy similar to banano,are there any faucets or airdrops?...

Actually i didn't have much idea about nano currencies. But after reading the post now i have much idea about how it works. And it is quite seemed that the currency is almost liked by everyone. Maybe it can do better in the upcoming days. The user will find it interesting and they will love to trade with it. 

On my brief history which I carried on this Nano coin. Was as this nabi coin has already a fixed supply which actually this supply is already all in circulation. With their latest version approximately in 5 months ago, actually on 13 November. With the current price of 0.5 when they had an all-time value of $33 and with the hash function of Blake 2

I like very much any fee-less cryptocurrencies, and it even has instant transactions which is very important for a highly demanded networks, so I will probably invest in this project.

I will not try to be technica, I will be simple: I think NANO can be an interesting investment for long term. It's of of the coins that I plan to hodl.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 5/21/2020 at 4:09 AM, Saj555 said:

Actually i didn't have much idea about nano currencies. But after reading the post now i have much idea about how it works. And it is quite seemed that the currency is almost liked by everyone. Maybe it can do better in the upcoming days. The user will find it interesting and they will love to trade with it. 

Yes I think the coin has long-term potential. Everything from arbitrage, micro-payments and business transactions to international settlements and even a means of a deflationary currency.

There is something powerful in having a truly decentralized cryptocurrency with extremely divisible amounts that can be sent instantly. It opens up a lot of possibilities. If you are interested you can read more about the initial Nano distribution and the divisibility of the units in this Nano Document.

Actually, this coin is good and its price is going up. I looked at it in CoinMarketCap today and found that its price went up to 0.894$ (0.46% ) and that's good. Also, do not forget that Total Supply is not that big, it is around 133,248,297 NANO, and this makes its price possible to rise in the future.

Nano, in the beginning, was an excellent initiative when it was known as raiblocks, it had a very good value, but after the scam committed by Bitgrail, the drop in price and its prestige went to the ground, I would say that as a project it is still very solid But people no longer see it with that intention, in certain Latin American countries, payment is being made with this currency according to publications they make on their twitter networks and that has captivated the community to remain faithful.

I remember when this coin was called raiblocks and as a change to NANO. but it has lost a lot of value, I hope that very soon it will resume and move on, I have faith in this project. Greetings.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Pantera Capital предсказывает, что к августу 2025 года биткоин (BTC) достигнет впечатляющей отметки в $117 000. Они опираются на исторические данные о халвинге BTC, когда вознаграждение за добычу блока в сети уменьшается вдвое. В своем недавнем отчете Pantera Capital отмечает, что после халвинга обычно происходят значительные ралли. Они прогнозируют уверенный рост в 4,2 раза к концу августа 2025 года, через 480 дней после халвинга, с установкой цены главной криптовалюты на уровне $117 482.   В Pantera также отмечается текущая траектория движения биткоина, которая включает паттерн "тройная вершина". Они указывают на формирование этого паттерна и ожидают коррекционного восстановления для BTC/USD. Однако основной вызов и цель состоит в преодолении уровня сопротивления в $63 000. Они подчеркивают, что наибольшая волатильность может произойти после достижения этой цели.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Майнеры сообщили о снижении добычи биткоина в апреле. Marathon Digital Holdings добыла 850 BTC, что на 21% больше, чем годом ранее, но на 5% меньше, чем в марте. В конце апреля компания увеличила целевой хешрейт до 50 EH/s к концу 2024 года. Argo Blockchain сгенерировала 99 BTC, что стабильно по сравнению с мартом. Riot Platforms намайнила 375 BTC, что на 12% меньше, чем март.
    • 🔥🚀 Join the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – Claim Your Share Now!!🔥🚀 Attention all crypto enthusiasts! Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – the biggest airdrop event of the year! With a staggering 2 Trillion tokens up for grabs, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Why is this airdrop EPIC? 1. Massive Token Distribution: Dive into the world of KleeKai Inu with your share of 2 trillion tokens. Yes, you read that right – 2,000,000,000,000 tokens are waiting to be distributed!     2. Groundbreaking Crypto Initiative: Be part of history in the making as we revolutionize the crypto universe with KleeKai Inu. This is not just an airdrop; it's a game-changer. How to Participate? 1. Access the Exclusive Form: Click the link provided Below or visit our official website to access the user-friendly form.     2. Complete the Tasks: It's easy and straightforward. Complete the tasks outlined in the form to secure your spot in the airdrop.     3. Submit and You're In: Once you've completed the tasks, submit the form, and you're officially part of the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event! What's in it for YOU? - Claim Your Tokens: Don't miss out on the chance to claim your share of 2 trillion KleeKai Inu tokens.     - Future Utilities and Perks: Early participants may unlock exclusive token utilities and perks in the future. Seize this opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Join NOW & Secure Your Tokens: [https://forms.gle/vGQ1yixQaA6SsSfc7] Don't sit on the sidelines – be part of the future of digital assets with KleeKai Inu. Act fast, spread the word, and let's redefine the crypto landscape together. Together, we'll reach for the stars and beyond with KleeKai Inu! 🌌🔥 Links : Website:   https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram:  https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • Дорогие друзья! Представляем новый автоматический сервис по обмену валют.  UmaPay.online - Умный обмен 24/7   Автоматический обмен криптовалют 24/7/365 Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) USDT (ERC-BEP-TRC) с 20.05.2024: Ethereum (ETH) Dai (DAI) Ripple (XRP) Zcash (ZEC) Tron (TRX)  USDC (ERC-BEP-TRC) Perfect Money Payeer Epaycore   Сайт: https://umapay.online/ Email: support@umapay.online Телеграм: umapay   AML - вопросы и ответы: 1) - При обменах, принимаете ли вы криптовалюту клиента на свой локальный кошелек, или сразу на биржевой аккаунт?     - Прием идет на биржевые кошельки 2) - Какой процент общего риска по AML считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно?     - Процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 3) - Какой процент «красного» риска по AML (высокорискованные компоненты транзакции) вы считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно? (речь о доле в общей сумме)      - процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 4) - Что будет с клиентом и его монетами при превышении риска (если вы заметили грязь на своем локальном кошельке), или если ваша биржа заблочила монеты (если вы принимали сразу на биржу)?      - Мы не блокируем и не замораживаем транзакции, но в случае, если биржа заморозит платеж, мы исполняем требования бирж и переадресуем их на клиента. Прикрепляем ссылку на наши: Правила сайта и Политика AML/KYC 
    • Активность в сети Биткойн ( BTC ) приближается к историческому минимуму, при этом трейдеры значительно замедляют транзакции за два месяца с тех пор, как Биткойн достиг нового исторического максимума.   Данные аналитической компании Santiment показывают замедление активности в сети Биткойн за последние несколько месяцев, рисуя тонкую картину текущего состояния криптовалюты. В обновлении X от 11 мая Santiment подчеркнули, что внутрисетевая активность в сети Биткойн является самой низкой с 2019 года. Это наблюдение связано с видимым нисходящим трендом в различных показателях, включая объем транзакций, ежедневные активные адреса и количество китов.  По данным Santiment, объемы внутрисетевых транзакций Биткойна приближаются к самому низкому уровню за 10 лет, а количество ежедневных активных адресов находится на самом низком уровне с января 2019 года.  Кроме того, данные аналитической компании показывают, что китовые транзакции, обычно на сумму более 100 000 долларов, значительно замедлились, отражая уровни, которые в последний раз наблюдались в декабре 2018 года.   Хотя снижение онлайн-активности на первый взгляд может показаться тревожным, аналитики Santiment предположили, что оно не может напрямую коррелировать с предстоящим падением цен на BTC , как это наблюдалось в последние недели. Вместо этого они объясняют спад «страхом толпы и нерешительностью» среди трейдеров, подчеркивая сложную связь между активностью в сети и настроениями рынка. Несмотря на эти проблемы, цена Биткойна на момент написания была относительно стабильной и колебалась чуть выше 61 000 долларов США с небольшим увеличением на 0,1% за последний день.     Монета зафиксировала 24-часовой объем торгов в размере $12,67 млрд, что более чем на 37% ниже, чем в предыдущий день. За семь дней цена Биткойна упала на 4,6%, а это означает, что он отстает от мирового рынка криптовалют, который, по данным CoinGecko, упал на 4,2%. Пока инвесторы проходят через этот период консолидации и сдержанной онлайн-активности, настроения рынка и более широкие экономические факторы, вероятно, будут играть ключевую роль в формировании траектории Биткойна в ближайшие недели. Биткойн, протокол Рун По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в крупнейшем блокчейне криптовалюты.  Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели после сокращения вдвое.   С тех пор активность замедлилась. По данным аналитической панели Dune, на которую ссылается The Block, в пятницу, 10 мая, наблюдался самый низкий уровень активности в протоколе Runes.
    • На удивление сегодня обнаружил копиенный кран на доги, вот он: https://dogefree.in/?r=11182 Судя по всему, свежий. Такой же движок, что был ранее. Пока что платит, минималку можно на FAUCETPAY заказать - 0.027 дога, накопится быстро. Если же на обычный кошель выводить, то придётся копить 250 догов. И даже реварды платят, как на фрибиткоине. Хорошо, если долго продержится, но регаться ли сами решайте, я лишь информирую.
    • Про стейкинг и пулы.   Блокируете баланс всех своих $NOT на 30 дней, взамен получаете уровень. Только уровень. Доход от суммы $NOT в стейкинге не предусмотрен. Начисления процентов не будет. Количество $NOT влияет на уровень, чем больше уровень, тем выше доход с пулов, в которых сможете участвовать. Через 30 дней вся застейканная сумма возвращается на баланс. Сейчас, при выборе стейкинга, получаете уровень по сниженной цене. С момента листинга цена на уровень будет выше (соответствие количества $NOT к уровням изменится).   Ответы на вопросы: 1. В приложении упоминается 155 $NOT в час для Gold уровня - эта цифра только для визуального восприятия, и в конечном итоге может быть другой. 2. Обменивать ваучеры на $NOT можно будет и после 16 мая, этот функционал останется доступен. 3. Стейкинг на примере: 125,000 и 500,000 $NOT в равной степени предоставят Platinum уровень, но позже будет дороже. 4. Трейдинг бот будет выпущен после листинга, следите за обновлениями. 5. Notcoin официально доступен на binance, bybit и okx. Если видите $NOT на других CEX, нужно быть крайне внимательным к своим действиям. 6. Зачисление $wNOT на баланс приложения появится позже. 7. При конвертации ваучера уровень не обновляется, это не ошибка. Позже, возможно, это будет изменено. FAQ По самым популярным вопросам:   - Можно ли вывести монеты с нескольких аккаунтов на одну биржу/кошелёк? ❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, 1 аккаунт - 1 биржа или кошелёк, у вас должна быть верификация и там и там, иначе вы рискуете потерять средства.   - Можно ли верифицировать несколько кошельков/бирж на один паспорт?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, если вы так сделаете, рискуете потерять средства и попасть под блокировку.    - Сколько будет стоить $NOT на листинге?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️Никто не знает, цифра может быть любой   - Обнулили баланс Такое может быть если вы накручивали монеты или использовали автокликер, форма на возврат средств была ранее, к сожалению, сейчас вернуть средства уже невозможно.   - Кнопка в приложении не нажимается Доступ открывается всем поочерёдно, в ближайшее время всё заработает.   - Не привязывается кошелёк при заходе Попробуйте подключить ВПН, использовать мобильную связь или очистить кэш Telegram, если все действия выше не работают, просто попробуйте позже   - Можно вывести ноты сейчас? Нет, монеты придут на привязанные кошельки или биржи 16 мая в 15:00 по МСК   - Хочу обменять ваучер на ноты, что делать? Зайдите в Notcoin, сверху привяжите тот кошелёк, на котором есть ваучеры, далее нажать круг с плюсом и обменять свои ваучеры.   - Ваучер не приходит Подождите, среднее время прихода ваучера - от 2 минут до 24 часов. Может быть больше и меньше, но он обязательно придёт.   - Что лучше, стейкинг или вывод? Всё зависит лишь от вашего желания, при стейкинге все монеты будут заморожены на 30 дней, взамен вы получите повышенный уровень и эксклюзивные задания за которые будут начислять $NOT. При выводе вы получите лишь стандартный уровень и задания по сниженной цене $NOT.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Биржу? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод на Биржи (Exchanges) и выбрать удобную биржу.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Телеграм Кошелёк? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод в Telegram(Wallet)   - Можно сделать вывод не на телеграм кошелёк? Пока что нет, вывод на кошельки по типу Тонкипер и ему подобных возможен только после листинга - 16 мая.   - Где найти Адрес и Мемо для депозита на биржу? - Где найти адрес поддержки Notcoin? Адрес поддержки - https://t.me/not_support_chat/158942