Trading education section for beginners - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Trading education section for beginners

That will be very helpful since trading is not just easy on what we think. Lots of people fails to become successful in trading because of lack of knowledge, technique and strategies. We need to gain more knowledge in trading before we go into it so that we can manage easily and correctly our trades.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

But why new section bro , why not trading section? I think we have enough section to learn trading and if new people sre interested in trading they can ask about their difficulties in both beginer section and in trading section too. So adding new section is just a way of messing things up.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

i agree with this idea , beginners like me who would love to find a trusted way to learn trading from experts here ,because trading can make a very good profits then why not learning it

• +2 1

21 minutes ago, yato987 said:

i agree with this idea , beginners like me who would love to find a trusted way to learn trading from experts here ,because trading can make a very good profits then why not learning it

We have a trading section and there are many informative posts. Also many people post their trades and price predictions. But usually people use specific websites for this reason as tradingview.

I agree with this idea, and I expect that such a section in this forum will be complementary to fully understanding the project of this forum.
New members will also benefit from how to trade on the yobit platform and this is an important thing in my opinion that should be explained.

It is a good idea because yobit is the official exchange that we use most all members but not all of us who knows how to use it. There are many things to learn about yobit, maybe a separated section will help.

My friend, I am with you on this idea, but there is a section for trading in the forum, but I hope that it will be taken care of more and clarify all trading operations clearly so that new members can clearly understand this process

Well, as far as i know, this forum are already provide a section for trading and i think the new members can also participated in that section to know more about trading and also to learn some things how to trade properly.

I think it is a good idea to allocate a section on how to trade in yobit because all the members working in this forum received their weekly earnings through yobit platform and this will encourage many of them to trade in yobit. l hope the moderators of this forum will considered this good advice. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

1 hour ago, Marks33 said:

I think it is a good idea to allocate a section on how to trade in yobit because all the members working in this forum received their weekly earnings through yobit platform and this will encourage many of them to trade in yobit. l hope the moderators of this forum will considered this good advice. 

Well, this forum are now provide a trading section which is you can learn more about trading and this is universal because you can apply it in any kind of trading apps or sites so i think this section is very suit for you.

It is good suggestion but there should be allowance  only for expert tradersso that no one else an post there or a member with certain rank, it will help more.

On 8/24/2020 at 12:13 AM, Ashsh said:

My friend, I am with you on this idea, but there is a section for trading in the forum, but I hope that it will be taken care of more and clarify all trading operations clearly so that new members can clearly understand this process

Actually this forum already add trading section and forex trading section separately, where we learns both trading skills and strategies if anyone want increase trading knowledge then these section useful for those members, so I don't think we need any extra trading section in this forum.

On 8/24/2020 at 12:28 AM, Ashsh said:

Tutorials section is there. Some members have already created the great topics to share knowledge about the cryptocurrency tradings. I do not think we need the separate section to put stuffs about trading ideas.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are surely many traders using the forum and also many people that know nothing regarding trading or even cryptocurrency so they should educate us in a proper way with the help of forum.

Yobit exchanger is the only site we can all visit as long as we would like to make withdrawal of the funds we earn in this forum and since that is the case i think it is a good idea the forum create a new section where newbies and other less experienced members can learn how to trade there coins in yobit to the coins of there choices.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think that you can find any thing about trading on trading section, and if you have any problem in trading you can ask your problem on their section, about yobit it's good idea to add new section of yobit in our forum to talk for any thing in yobit.

I think this suggestion is very useful for the new comers in crypto currency because if we're talking about trading education, it is about how you can trade in crypto currency. What i mean is you can use the knowledge that you could get in this section in any kind of trading in cryptos. 

Yes brother there is section of trading you can see it easily and you can learn from that section whatever you want to learn and this is on the trading section there are more like that so there is only way of learning trading and also you can share your experience and other thing more you can also learn from experience there..

• +2 1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:30 PM, Maroua said:

After I saw a member’s post in this forum, I had a good idea to expand his idea, whose content was to place another section for the Yubit site in the forum, and I found it a great idea, why do we not allocate a section to teach members about trade in the Yobit? We put the principles of trading on the platform, etc. What do you think? I find it a great idea because I want to learn to trade heavily and put all the indicators that happen every day and be in an organized manner and not a random method.

This is a great idea, but as I know beginners as beginners cannot learn full about trading here, but they will need more learning platforms to learn, but there they will only get an trading idea. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Its better to have the trading section for beginners because many beginners fail in crypto for aiming free cryptocurrencies and investments sites.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

As a beginning we need to know more about the forum as because if we have more ideas about the forum it help us to educated about how the forum was working so we need to be education about it as more as possible.

I believe this is a great idea because with that we can be able to improve our experience about trading in yobit exchanger and since the forum is collaborating with the site then i also suggest the administration look into it and create a section to discuss trading in yobit especially for the new members who don't have the idea on how to trade there coins when it is launched in October.

Yes that's a good idea, as the beginners may have none or little information about trading. So if this section does come up it will be a huge help to all the new members.

I will be very interested to read yobit trading lessons and this will help me as a new person to learn trading and start this too as I am reading that many are making wealth from this activities with trading cryptocurrency. I would love that and will read all your posts about trading in yobit.