What's are the reasons makes you to be interested in cryptocurrency? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kipara

What's are the reasons makes you to be interested in cryptocurrency?

On 4/11/2020 at 4:46 PM, kipara said:

I see a lot of people are much interested and some of them are too much addicted in cryptocurrency. Example me I'm interested in cryptocurrency because it is the earning method that's any kind of person can use it. So what's factors that's makes you to be interested or addicted in cryptocurrency that much?.

Posting here in crypto is really addictive knowing that you can earn enough money through posting the maximum of 30 and this would be a great help to us most especially through this times when the pandemic occurs.

I think there are many more different sites on crypto besides posting that makes me interested in cryptocurrency. I like to trade. It makes you more interested in crypto to trade. I will trade as long as there is a crypto. I'm almost addicted to trading in crypto.

The first thing of Cryptocurrency which creates my interest towards it is the profit which is earned doing the activities of trading or investing as it provides immense profit and the other thing is dealing with Cryptocurrency for such a long time has created a well experience which show a regular interest to trade.

Actually cryptocurrency is an opportunity for users to earn. There are a lot of ways of earning here in cyberworld. You can trade, invest, gamble and so much more. Hearing what cryptocurrency might do in order to change one's life is very interesting.

The reason that i am interested in cryptocurrency is that it is possible to earn online, whilst also maintaining my anonymity and not requiring me to divulge any personal information, which i think is very important in this digital age. Another reason why i got involved in crypto is that it is a good investment with the price rising and its full potential not yet seen, and so i think that if i start earning now it could be worth a lot more in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Make some earnings and profit from crypto currencies  attract  number  of people  join crypto  currencies.  I also want to earn good  amount  of earnings  from crypto. 

There are different kinds of reasons that enable any period to invest in cryptocurrency, this might be as a result of income daily or source of Investments for investors

1 hour ago, jekichchan said:

You can find out more information and more ways to earn cryptocurrency using this forum. This forum can give you a lot of useful knowledge that will help you when you work with cryptocurrency. See all topics and read more posts. There is a lot of information.

Yes this forum has different sections if you browse all the sections you can seek so much knowledge about the crypto currency and this knowledge will benifit you in the future. 

I like crypto currency because it gives me money anywhere and anytime when i need. Crypto currency is my main method for earning money and i have train myself a lot so that i can trade and make it grow more and more.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am interested in cryptocurrencies because I can get them while I am sitting at home and this is done by working inside the sites for cryptocurrencies or through forums similar to this forum

We do cryptocurrencies at home but the funniest thing is to make a profit easily. What makes me interested in cryptocurrency is trading and making a profit. We make a profit very easily by trading. The short-term applies to both long-term trades.

I dare to claim that I am not a cryptocurrency addict, I participate in cryptocurrencies I admit for profit. Crypto gives me a lot of profit value. moreover making a profit is also very convenient, does not require me on space and time. I can work at my home.

I am interested in trading in the cryptocurrency market to increase the crypto assets I own and consider it a second income, and I may keep some currencies that I trust in their projects for the long term.

In the first I was interested in working on the Internet and I knew that the crypto field is the best place for me as I have experience in the field for more than 3 years, so the money is the main reason.

Well for me, im getting interested here in cryptocurrency because you cab get some money here, money is important as of now because we're facing the pandemic which is the Corona virus and we need some money to sustain pur daily needs because we're lockdown to be quarantined.

My reason why I've been interested in the cryptocurrency is because I've been persuade by my friends. Actually, I am not interested totally in cryptocurrency. But because they always said to me that I can earn money from here and exactly that time I need money, that's why I finally agree to use it and try it.

14 hours ago, King98 said:

I like trading and mining as a result of which I join the crypto market and any other thing that we can easily transfer our money from one place to another and I have seen a big money laundering business on YouTubeI want to join the crypto world

Well, you have some good experience here in cryptocurrency mate, trading is good as a source of money if you're good in terms of predictions but in mining, you need to take some time if you're doing cloud mining.

I am interested in the cryptocurrency because it very great platform to earn money and hold money in the digital wallets which even don't exists in real. It's a great achievement that we can buy sell digital coins and buy them as well with only one click from any location which is very interesting mechanism.

There are many reasons for my interest in cryptocurrencies, but I think the main interest for me is due to the decentralization of cryptocurrencies, we can all see that people are showing more interest in privacy and security of their payment and purchases and we also all know that banks can not ever have total privacy and lack in security in many ways so this leads to only one thing which is blockchain technology and decentralized cryptocurrencies like bitcoin that can assure users that they will have both private and secure transactions.

I think that the ultimate aim of everyone is to make money. Everyone wants to get rich. cryptocurrency is something Which have given a fair chance to everyone to make money. The thing is you should learn Crypto. And it cannot be done in one day or one month. It requires continuous practice and its application.

I love crypto currency very much because I believe that it is the currency of the future that everyone in the world will soon start using which will make it very valuable.

Well yes I am also addicted to the crypto my reasons are many and varied, first of all independence from banks and the safekeeping of my finances as well as anonymity and privacy and the elimination of intermediaries in interpersonal exchanges/transactions and second altcoins are also a great way to earn a little something

i'm interested in crypto because as a student spending most of his time in college, trying to earn money from part time jobs is hard because of the fixed working times, when with crypto i can earn some money when i'm free

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

There are many reasons, including it is a good source of income for me and I think it will be the currency that we depend on in the future.

The reasons why I am so interested in cryptocurrencies is the ease of making large profits quickly through trading and investment as well as privacy and speed of transmission.

Life is great and enjoy it