Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

It's good to have newly created topics everyday so we can discuss more things, as long as this is related to the board where you are posting your topic. Just take note that you should not start irrelevant topic because they don't have any use on the forum. 

nMvFbuZ.png

3 hours ago, Solex said:

You have a good suggestion here mate because i have also come across many topics which are not discussing about Cryptocurrency or anything related to it and i hope the forum bring an end to that soon because some are going out of content which won't benefit the forum talkmore of the members in it.

@Solex Constructive topics are still hiding in the other sections. I also expect you to visit them if you are interested. Serious members who love to make mainstream cryptocurrency related discussions, they are waiting for curious members to keep up the discussions 😉

• +3 1

34 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Solex Constructive topics are still hiding in the other sections. I also expect you to visit them if you are interested. Serious members who love to make mainstream cryptocurrency related discussions, they are waiting for curious members to keep up the discussions 😉

That sounds funny😀 but you are right about it and i will like you to join me in the likes of trading section,exchanges and coins/token sections so that i will get a partner to motivate me the more because someone like me easily get discouraged if i don't have a partner to motivate me in this type of work especially since the sections give less reactions.

• +1 2

Its nice idea, but writing an effective and constructive Crypto related topic is not an easy task if to be frank and sincere, at least it should be made 3 per week. 

Because creating a topic requires one to go for research of valid, useful and interesting information of Crypto related, then take his/her precious time and simplify it for easy comprehension before sharing it with the forum. Considering these procedures, that's why I think it's should best to write not less than 3 per week. But willingly you reserve the right to do more than so far you can.

Edited by Guru2050
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

But willingly you reserve the right to do more than so far you can.

It was optional not necessary with topic or without topic you still keep earning that means when ever we make research and get something useful we can put it to practice to get more knowledge about what we are trying to publication in other to teach other friends.

I agreed with your statement. the creation of lots of new topics everyday will be more helpful to learn about crypto and especially on newcomers. We must contain meaningfully and easable understand contents .Thank you for your greatful information on sharing us. 

I think it will be very nice if the new topic will be create everyday because it will help us to understand more about the cryptotalk because many will understand the platform by use to see the new topic on the platform because they will have ideas about how cryptotalk was all about in the platform so we should know more about it.

I have been thinking of writing a post like this, new topics need to be allowed always , when you log into your in almost every section you see previous post , it not encouraging, new topics posted always makes it more encouraging

I am not think every day is ok to make a post it will be very hard and my first try it was not hope for this as it was delete after minutes so I am not tried again but I will as I make one good post lesson for beginner in trade to learn the basics.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Mella said:

I am not think every day is ok to make a post it will be very hard and my first try it was not hope for this as it was delete after minutes so I am not tried again but I will as I make one good post lesson for beginner in trade to learn the basics.

@Mella we dont need to make topic every day my friend becuase i know how hard to create a topic as if the Topic has any mistake them moderator will delete the post in a moment.. So basically we can make 3 post every week.. Also if you try hard to make topic then its good becuase you will received extra reward for create a Topic.. But be careful becuase make useless topic can lead us to get warning point                        

• +1 1

Yes you are right, with new topic coming up there is more opportunity to learn. Only by bringing in more topic can the forum grow. For this, useful contents should be posted which helps everyone learn something new and informative.

• +1 1

We all should make daily topic which is meaningful as well as new information sharing, we have the duty to make this forum at the top 1 we all should more harder for that achivement.

Making topic every day will be very hard and perhaps we should try and make good posts when we are need and find a good topic but not so often as you are asking. But if someone wants to and has the time to make it then it will be great for him as he will get a lot of reputation and become a top on the leaderboard.

• Useful or interesting 1

We have to help make at the very least a single level everyday which usually just isn't problematic. It helps the particular men and women in the same way debate to cultivate upwards. We have to help make interesting designs.

• Useful or interesting 1

The whole point of this forum is exactly what you said we have to create interesting and up to date topics only then will this forum reach the heights which will make highly successful members.

As far as any user on The cryptotalk platform is concerned, they're looking forward to more and more creative ideas and questions and relevant content that can grow the knowledge and information on the basics of cryptocurrency Bitcoins and many other new future currencies that are yet to be known. And hence new topics definitely the need of the hour.

• +1 1

In my opinion, the more useful topics there are, the higher the quality of forum content, and the forum becomes the best choice for people looking for information.

If you plan to make simple posts with high chance of deletion then you can follow this advice but I don't want to make useless posts and I prefer to comment on other posts I find for now. If I have something very useful to write about I will make a good post and take time to analyze the subject but I will not make a small post with not a lot to talk about.

• +2 1

This is a great idea, you need to write topics about cryptocurrencies every day to know what's new, with this we will learn new things, it will also increase activity on the forum

• +5 1

I believe that preparing daily topics, with simple and objective language, that is easy to understand for those who are starting, didactic and easily accessible, I think that this is how the topics could be because the technical language scares away those who are starting in cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 2

Doing a new topic is essential for people who are starting to know cryptocurrencies and want to learn the essentials of them, it seems to me an excellent idea