Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

Yes dear i agree with you, we have to write useful topics that can help our fellow members to gain more knowledge from them. Because good topics they will also benefited us by giving us reputations.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Every day think new and research new content, its help to give good knowledge for our forum members it's rrally good idea, because fresh content always attract every one, but in this forum most of members want to gain reputation points so they delivered old topics.

This is good idea if everyone  make some new topics daily this will be more good  for the users because  every one  want to comment on new topics but now therebis less new topis available. 

I am not sure about this. I am not very good at explaining to beginners because i don't really know what info i should include and what not. I am all for new topics and i'll make them as i go, but i don't think i could make quality topic every day, i would probably either i get it too technical or too simplified.

Yes, every member must submit some topics every day in order for the activity in this forum to continue well, and that will contribute to obtaining many new topics.

THINK POSITIVE

Yes old all topics was really good and still that topics is good but now forums change their some rules and add new features, so we have to create new topic because that all topic helps us to earn and grow this forum as well.

• +1 1

Exactly it will be definitely very helpful for all the users of this forum if every users will take initiative to create at least one new topic per day which will help the users to response in the topics regularly and to continue the forum lifes for a long time.

To be honest, as long as I have time I will make quality and informative posts. Although I will post in sections of the forum that are not of high interest and provide information and arguments for technical conversation. I made two posts the last two days trying to provide clarity to some Bitcoin terms and will keep doing so, in order to help people that want to figure out how Bitcoin works.

I suggest if you want to create a new topic and publish it, make sure it is write constructively and it can be discuss and share every opinion of many users here.

Cryptography has many topics to discuss, so we should never run out of ideas to publish about this topic, since the branches it has, such as the ethereum network and other protocols, are extensive and few known topics.

On 4/11/2020 at 7:49 AM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Like if you agree! Thanks!

That is a good suggestion for all members of this forum. I will also make research and make interesting topic so that we can gain more knowledge and ideas.

Edited by Ndayebo8

On 4/11/2020 at 12:19 PM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

There is no problem in making new topics but most of the time they get deleted and it demotivates me to create new topic daily because it's really hurts and its really frustrating. 

I think that the idea behind this is very good but i also think that there is a good chance that if everyone makes a topic every day then there is likely to be quite a bit of duplicate topics if you look at exactly how many people there are that are active n this forum and how many new members join everyday. This could result in many topics getting deleted and the comments that are made in them as well. So you have to make sure to make good topics. 😁

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree with you.We all the members should be regular in posting new topic.In this way,all the member will share there knowledge with others and all of us will be able to learn so much about crypto.And also if everyone do not post topic regularly we may fall in short of topic to comment.Thanks for you important suggestion.

for this to be possible people who own altcoins must start creating their ANN Threads here on the forum; the forum should have a place for us to post news related to cryptocurrencies and the forum must have a place of reputation and accusation of scam, with that it will be possible to arise many subjects and consequently many good quality threads will appear every day

And I am agree with you we need a new things here every member must post at least three posts at the day so will make crypto more active with this new posts

It's nice to encourage members to create more topics but we also should keep in mind that more topics could lead to more spam, repetitive or useless topics and that's not a good look for the forum, I think enough topics get created everyday but we don't see many of them while posting because most of them get deleted because of not following the rules, so the main problem here is the topics that people make are either very low quality or against the rules.

I agree with you and there will be many benefits if everyone starts posting a topic everyday like the fact that there will be more information to share as well as there will also be a lot of topics for the members to comment on.

Yes if everyone will make new contents then and a large number of contents we can find in this campaign and it will going to help everyone because they are having more opportunities to learn many things from the contents given by everyone so try to give new contents it will going to improve yourself and your ideas to make yourself more perfect.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:49 AM, kizz said:

Why you think thats old topics will not be easy to understand? Don't you know that old topics are more helpfully especially for the beginners in crypto?.

• +2 1

Fully agree as there are more old topics than new ones, necroposting will become a daily thing as bumping those old ones to update them on how the situation has been going on.

Also not only creating those new fresh topics but you should report old ones and state the fact that you made a new topic replacing previous one with updated informations.

• +1 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

If the topics are good and contain good information so why not ? I think this is very good for this forum because we know that it's still not contain good topics about crypto 

There are old topics that discus much about crypto currency refer back to crypto world section  you will find all details about crypto currency

I didn't think that everybody got a New topic for publish on daily basis , this is Pretty well if we posting post on weekly basis ( 2-3 post weekly basis ) .

I will trying to publish post but I really didn't get intersting topic .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/30/2020 at 3:56 PM, Michael0606 said:

Cryptography has many topics to discuss, so we should never run out of ideas to publish about this topic, since the branches it has, such as the ethereum network and other protocols, are extensive and few known topics.

Yes you're right buddy but most of members here don't have any idea of cryptography. They are only here for the money and most are not trying to learn more about cryptography that's why we are running out of a topic.

• +2 1
  • +5 1