Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

This is true, my friend, it is important to write new and useful topics on a daily basis because old ideas change and the forum evolves, and there are rules that change, and it is our duty also to develop and write new and useful ideas to put them on the forum and thus helped us in the development of the forum and increase its vitality

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

@kizz its not easy to make new topic everyday considering all the rules and regulations on making topics it might be a little difficult to make new topic daily by a single member but I think making a topic weekly is a good thing. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

If every member can create a topic weekly, imagine how the forum will be full of topics ,I understand why member can't create topics daily, even I can't do that, but we should be able to come up with ideas on topics even it once in a week

I agree with You That we should try to Create new posts and new ideas with Good and Quality content.It will be a good step to improve the forum and the quality of Good Posting as well.Try To bring some new ideas by creating your own new posts.Always try to explain Your Topic in simple key words rather than long notes tomake it easy to understand by all members.Good Luck!

• +2 1

On 11/22/2020 at 3:14 PM, Zeshan Khalid said:

Yes I have seen a lot of topics on this forum about cryptocurrency that are not applicable for today's time because cryptocurrency keeps on fluctuating and it's figures also keep on changing from time to time. So it's very necessary to post about cryptocurrency that provides latest information.

I'm agreeing with you that's people should post topics about new things about cryptocurrencies world but there have long time ago hidden things thats no one couldn't never know. 

• +2 2

We should not force one another to create a topic every day some will take the burden on them and they will end up creating topic of no use or they will copy an information from a third party website and they will paste it here which is very wrong we should just encourage one another to create meaningful topic .

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course I am really bagree with you there are a lot of topics that are old not to understand them easy so we should create new and information based topics for the members. We should use effective and attractive content in our topics for the better understanding of the members.  

• +2 1

On 4/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Like if you agree! Thanks!

Well caption dear,  I agree with you for your good advise,  it is very necessary to put the useful or meaningful post here.  If we do this we will also include in one of those are making efforst to make this forum much expert. If we will put the new knowledge about cryptocurrency here then it will also be the new knowledge for other members of this forum so try to experts. 

• +2 1

The seniors need to start new and unique posts every day. As we are seeing old topics are more and new topics are very less in counts. That is why spamming increased.

Every member need to post one or two every day and must be legit.

This way our community will grow and there will be new information spread among all other members.

• +2 1

Making new topic every day is not what this cryptotalk forum require by user it is how one can bublish attractive and quality content to bring benefit to the forum and user.

I fully agree with you, this forum needs an update that will allow users to create even better content, as well as new topics. Because those topics that are already closed, they are not relevant, because they were closed, and it would be cool if you could create new copies of them, but only updated, with new discussions!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We all share what you are saying, that is the main objective of this forum. A month ago I stopped making my themes because I received a warning point, but I promise that when that point expires, I will start again to create my own themes and collaborate so that cryptotalk continues to grow. I think a good way to thank the forum for everything it does for us!

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I think we need little challenge here or even contest. People who post useful content daily should be rewarded a lot, because they are very helpful for the forum. Unfortunately I don`t do this, because I think I don`t have time for it, but I will try to do all the best to make our forum better 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Our forum according to me is a very holy place. It is very important that all members should make it more clean and perfect by reporting spammers and by posting more and more useful contents which are relevant in the present scenario. Please try to avoid repititive posts. 

• +1 1

On 11/29/2020 at 7:01 PM, guatazoo said:

I'm agreeing with you that's people should post topics about new things about cryptocurrencies world but there have long time ago hidden things thats no one couldn't never know. 

Not everyday that's there have new things in crypto that's happened, but mostly of things here is already being in crypto so that's we sharing because others was don't know about them.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Well, this is a good idea sharing new posts will be very useful to learn new knowledge and new information about Cryptocurrency. But I think it will quit difficult to find the topic which is going to be shared. Because there are many topics already shared the old members with information. Share the same topic will be got you banned.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes that's right. Old topics are not easy to understand .. We, as beginners, want easy-to-understand content in order to start here in this forum, learn and win.
I agree with you

@kizz In theory its a good idea, to try to make a new Topic every day. But in reality, you might burn yourself out by doing that. Or you could start making low quality Topics, because you have run out of ideas for quality new Topics. Regardless, if you can make a new quality Topic every day, the Forum & us users, would greatly appreciate it. Always try for quality rather than quantity.

• Useful or interesting 2

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yes,i am agree with you.

Because a meaningful post is very useful for the

other members of this forum. A new post can help 

the other beginners. And these post can provide us

with valuable performance that help in many ways.

Thank you.

On 4/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Like if you agree! Thanks!

Yes dear I am agree with you new topics will be helpful for all user to get new ideas to create more new topics on the forum. I am trying to get different ideas to create unique and logical topics. 

I see that there are a lot of old topics of high value that contain valuable information with good content, now I read a lot of new topics, but I did not see that they are at the level of the old topics, but of course there are some good new content.
I think it is necessary to encourage members to present more good new topics through some prizes or competitions.

Making new topics everyday about crypto because the new topics will attract the members attention , they will post over that topic according to their experience, ideas and the knowledge. So it will result useful information for all the members of this forum.

Daily posts are great , Of course creating new topics  make the forum alive. More and new  people visiting the fourm  to learn and bring something new from the world of cryptocurrency for the cryptocurrency. Yesterday I have trouble with site host now this problem is gone

Although it not easy to create topic and many members find creating a topic a difficult thing to do, so they instead focus on commenting on topics instead, well a read in a topic created by @Jaafar Fahad Hassan where be stated that the more the topics the more the ideas and the less the topic thel less the idea

44 minutes ago, Trainz said:

Although it not easy to create topic and many members find creating a topic a difficult thing to do, so they instead focus on commenting on topics instead, well a read in a topic created by @Jaafar Fahad Hassan where be stated that the more the topics the more the ideas and the less the topic thel less the idea

I believe you can also see how topics are deleted, all those topics deleted is because members that created them fail to use the search option, there was a time I created a topic without using the search option, the moderator in red private chat me and adviced me to always use the search option before making topic, since then I was used to searching before creating