Making new topic everyday about crypto - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

Well this is good. I agree with you. It is the best advice. We must start again with posts and useful contents. I will start with good research about new ideas in the coding world and put useful posts. I hope that the rest of the members create new posts.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Constructive posts are highly appreciated. I also do more research before making any posts on this forum. I do not blindly create meaningless posts on this forum just waste other member's valuable time. We share ideas with each others.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

Yes a new and meaningful post can help a lot of peopleto understand many new things about crypto so people who  pist about crypto sholud think abiut this     

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I agree with you I think it's a great idea to create new things every day about crypto. Then we can learn new updates every day. Nothing to do with old data. I think everyone should agree.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

I agree with you we must do writing topics that are easy to understand and clear for everyone, especially for beginners, as these posts can provide us with useful and very valuable information that helps us in understanding and learning the field of coding.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right and I agree with you, I also told about that before, I think we need to make more new topics, because with the time this forum it seems old and poor because of scarcity topics, 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are not too much topic on the forum and this needs the attention of all the members, let's all create more topics that will be of great benefits to the members, and the forum itself. So many topics are updated.

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You are right about this. Every day we must create a good and useful topic about coding and not be satisfied with commenting and responding to topics

The coding section is rich with useful topics and we can always find good posts

Yes i agree with you. We should make at least one topic daily which is not difficult. It will help the members as well as forum to grow up. We should make interesting topics. 

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Like if you agree! Thanks!

You have a point many topic have very thigh language where the newbies can't understand the topic content.These topic must be converted into easy words.Because we have to educate and learn from this platform where we share and learn difficult crypto terminologies .We have to grow together on this platform.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It's always a great deed when having to be a great influence r on the forum, as making post is what is going to make the site have a structure and base, as for the new user to have a base on what to post on the forum

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I agree with your constructive advice, it's really good advice for us we should always post informative information here. Because if you post informative topics then we will get the essence of your post. Thanks for your advice.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

That's how we value the work that people who are dedicated to creating new topics every day that help us with the information they publish and try to create topics ourselves 

Yes, it is a good and meaningful thing we must do so with the aim of disseminating information to all members of the forum, especially beginners. Thank you for this post.

• +1 3

On 4/11/2020 at 9:49 AM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Making the new topics everyday this would be the very good thing, but unfortunately in this forum not all users has experience on making the helpfully topics, many of them are only use to make topics if asking the same questions only

• +1 2

On 4/11/2020 at 8:49 AM, kizz said:

It is recommended that each member write at least one topic daily and this will help enrich the forum with new and useful topics open to discussion and exchange of experiences, but the topic should be new and useful as well.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I have already posted a similar post trying to convince the members to post at least one topic everyday to freshen up the forum with new topics and news.

• +1 1

You got the absolute point of the forum. Almost all the topics are not created and not informative things are mostly in any topic. So if all the users must research about a topic and then write it down as a topic with a attractive  title then it will be beneficial for all of the people. So a user have to make sure his mind before posting any comments and topics. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I posted a topic " Small Tip For All Members" and I mentioned the same idea about members not only replying, but also posting new topics. This will provide us new topics to reply to and help updating the forum.

• +1 2

sounds like a great idea , having the same problem at the minute searching for the old topics , also this will reduce the time for newbies to get the experience and be able to write their own topics that can help others.

just a bit organization will be needed then to avoid repetition 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Excellent contribution, a topic to debate and take into account by the cryptotalk community, what you say is true, that is why it seems to me a very useful publication.

• +1 1

We must all cooperate in writing topics. Every member of this forum must write at least two topics per day, and this makes getting posts very easy.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As cryptotalk users it's our responsibilities to make this forum a special one in terms of its content and we can do that by creating useful and knowledgeable posts about cryptocurrency each day.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Of course, I strongly agree with you, any member should create at least one new topic per day and this is not as difficult as I think, for me I will start with that from now on , good luck for all