Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

15 hours ago, GoldenColor said:

I have to agree with you, because there are so many useless posts and topics and if people make useful topics everyday, forum will be more interesting.

Well, that's true mate, you can now find some topic from the internet which is related to cryptocurrency because this forum talks about from it, thanks for helping this forum, happy posting mate.

Actually it's a good suggestion, and I try to do that but I don't have time all days to write a topic, because writing the topic needs some focus and effort to get out well and useful. But I try as hard as I can to write a useful topic whenever time permits me.

1 hour ago, Crypto123 said:

Actually it's a good suggestion, and I try to do that but I don't have time all days to write a topic, because writing the topic needs some focus and effort to get out well and useful. But I try as hard as I can to write a useful topic whenever time permits me.

Well, you can find some information about cryptocurrency to be share here in this forum from the internet's, you should just input some credits on it or get some idea and create your own topic.

Ok if you are willing to see daily new content about Crypto. You can goto the Crypto section and we can get many ideas from there and also we can create post about Crypto daily so that new people can get so it's great idea in my view too.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/25/2020 at 7:51 AM, Ridam said:

Ok if you are willing to see daily new content about Crypto. You can goto the Crypto section and we can get many ideas from there and also we can create post about Crypto daily so that new people can get so it's great idea in my view too.

I have seen the crypto world section and a lot of members are just digging out the old topics from 2019 and comment on them. There is no new things in that section. 

• +1 1

Yes maybe this is good , but i think if the topic is already in this forum than maybe your top will deleted , because this topic want a new topic with a new information , but if you have a way to explain this very easy and everyone can understand it , i think it will be good.

The majority of post are good and any one can understand them you need just some basic knowledge in crypto and you can talk about them,any one can post at any session who learn more than other 

• +1 1

This was a good suggestion and at the same time, bad. Good in terms of it can also boost our knowledge because we are learning new things because of everyday new posts. But there's one disadvantage about it. Sometimes, even though we are already sure that we have a new topic created, we are being shocked because we will a duplicate posts. Well, if this suggestion will happens, it can cause many more duplicated posts and many people will commit many violations even they don't know what they do.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you specially if there are new topics that gives an update on the current happenings in cryptoworld. Sharing new and fresh ideas for everyone is very useful in this forum.

On 5/27/2020 at 4:57 PM, ethan1751 said:

Creating topics every day is a very good idea and I support that. With that, every day the topics in this forum will increase, as long as you don't create topics that have already been created or topics that are not very interesting.

Well, that's true mate because many members here are now having a limited topics to be posted because most of the topics is being posted by them, i hope there's a lot of topics will be published here in this forum.

On 4/11/2020 at 11:03 AM, Brand1 said:

I agree with you we must do writing topics that are easy to understand and clear for everyone, especially for beginners, as these posts can provide us with useful and very valuable information that helps us in understanding and learning the field of coding.

I've noticed something here that's, many of people are just like the topic which are easy to understand, but mostly of easy topics to understand here are those topics which are not constructive while admin here need only constructive post. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is a very good idea my friend everyone should make at least one new topics regarding crypto so that everyone will get more topics to discuss about it and it is the responsibility of every active members

Edited by Sunil kumar Behera

yes you are right that we should make some new topics regarding crypto so that we can discuss and everyone should make some topic if they get some news then they should discuss about it in the forum

On 6/4/2020 at 11:56 PM, Sentry said:

Maybe it is not necessary to create a new topic/thread every single day

Well, that's true mate, it is possible to happen if we're adjust it in a week, we can posts some topic once per week so that we can find some other information about cryptocurrency.

The majority of members are afraid to receive a warning, so they do not create new topics, so another solution must be found

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes we need new and old topic to know more 

About crypto and the working plans here 

So this is so benefit to post about crypto alot of posts

This is a great idea by the way since shortage of useful topic/post is present. As users, we should be responsible of our part in this forum, sharing useful, unique, and knowledgeable posts/topics in relation to cryptography and cryptocurrencies is a must. We are getting paid with every post we make, let's do our best in making quality content for the forum. 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

It will not be good, making new topic a week or even a month will be good, only valid one will be counted, with this, the forum will we more topics to answer to. 

It is hard to understand specially when you're a newbie and the topic is too old. We must create topic but we should create a topic that is meaningful and useful. Plus, it should be understandable by everyone. Even you're a newbie or old member. We also shouldn't limit ourselves by taking some information but also we should start giving them new and fresh

• +1 2

We should make at any rate one point day by day which isn't troublesome. It will help the individuals just as discussion to grow up. We should make fascinating themes

• +1 2

Yes, some subjects contain complicated information regarding currencies and it is difficult to understand them
Therefore, simple word selection and simplified explanation are also very important for communicating information to members of all levels, beginners and experts alike.

• +2 1

This is a good idea. Its good to write topics everyday about crypto currencies because we will be helping each other to know new things. Also by writing new topics everyday, the forum will be more active.

• +1 1

Hi everyone , i am agree with you . I hope our members to shear new topic . It is good for us to make new comment . And make us accept benefit from new topic .

• +2 1

On 8/4/2020 at 2:12 AM, Abuyaman said:

I will post in sections of the forum that are not of high interest and provide information and arguments for technical conversation.

That's right mate, we need more topic like what your suggestion is. Interesting topic may lead to a good exchange of conversation and i think it is healthy for the sake of the forum.

• +1 1

it is good idea to start posting information again so new members don't have to search a lot in old topics looking for explanations , but we need to be careful to avoid writing a repeated topic to avoid getting warnings