What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

Well it's simple and direct question that everyone can answered, popularity of a given topic greatly depends on the title first and the whole content or body of the topic. Meaning the value, quality, useful and interesting information captured by the writer will attracts numerous viewers/readers therefore making your topic become popular. 

It's all about the importance, usefulness of the content and key points in the contents that impact experience and add more to their knowledge make it worth to be popular.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The best of words is less and less, the more your topic contains words and less information, but at the same time it is useful and reaches the reader easily, that will make the topic spread.

Maybe we should focus on creating a topic that is not yet posted or discuss here in the forum. Also a good topic can be tackle opinionated. We can easily create a good thread if we are asking for everyone's opinion.

On 8/7/2020 at 12:16 PM, Dark_Sky said:

If you want to post some topics then think for it very wisely and make sure it has no duplication in some topic that already posted here. Doing some research will help you to think for a beautiful topic to post here. 

Yes I agree with some of your comments. Because in a situation you create a topic that those not match the section it is reffered to useless contents. Therefore is a good advice for us to think wise and make good research for any topic we want create.

Your topics can be popular or trend here once you created a topic that is happening right now, or the current situation happens in the crypto world because there would be many people who can relate to your post. You can also give some good advice about cryptocurrency.

On 4/10/2020 at 7:56 PM, Mysticaldagger said:

The topic according to the current scenario and the conversation of current affairs will make the topic into famous so you can do mostly cloudy outside of your wallet like that main is information.

Well said, the best thing to make your topic popular is to create a topic based on the current situation, if you construct a content related to things that are happening in the current time then it would be popular to all the members of this forum.

you are right my friend, if we create a good topic with simple words and new information or new update for cryptocurrency we find many users sharing his opinion about this subject and create a discution space with all users of this forum

• +4 1

i don't think this way is successful , if you just want to write a post for writing then yes you may be true but it is better to focus on things really related to crypto and try to explain it in a simple way so at least 50% who read your topic can understand it

On 4/11/2020 at 10:33 PM, malik6314193 said:

I think topic will be hot and much popular which help others to learn anything.Topic should contain logical information which helps others to get knowledge. 

Well said a topic that has a beautiful meaning and helpful for other members can be considered as a popular topic because for sure there would be many members who will comment on it and give reputation.

• +2 1

On 6/14/2020 at 10:56 PM, AmjadBydn said:

I think the most popular topics will be about how we can earn bitcoin or any crypto currency for free! Like cryptotalk! But I don't think that we have another way like cryptotalk to earn crypto currency !

We also have the likes of bitcointalk and faucet where you can also earn some bitcoin but earning in those sites is more difficult than here for that i advise you to focus and make quality posts to receive your full payment for the day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think trending topics are topics that contain new, interesting and useful ideas

Or contain answers to members' questions

Or important news about the future of digital currencies

I find your post helpful for reminding members of some things to remember while writing posts

Topics that are related to the cryptocurrencies and crypto world can easily attract a lot of people and get popular. Always try to make a post with easier way because if a person can find your post so easy to understand then he will be delighted by the topic. Otherwise they will ignore the post and it will not get much popular. Some posts really should be containing a lot of information from which The Listener can actually be benefited aunt it will make them rely on your post and on your profile.

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 8:03 PM, Nezar said:

According to my point of view, I see all topics and ideas can be common and important, but until you can make your topic popular, you must write it carefully and with great care.

What do you mean by creating a topic with care? You should nake it, clear buddy, our topics won't be popular once there are many members who can relate to it, and if you created well-constructed phrases.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

It actually depends on the section yiu choose to visit but from my own point of view the topic that will be more popular in this forum is the one that will talk about payment because currently everyone is eager to know how much the new talk token will cost in the market when it began trading in September.

On 4/10/2020 at 5:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Topics about cryptocurrencies and the principles of blockchain operation are very popular. How transactions take place, for example. Also, topics about various ways to make money on cryptocurrency are also interesting to many people

• +1 1

On 7/12/2020 at 4:00 AM, sayems said:

I think every post could be popular , that relate to the  beginnings  guide Line. Because beginnings will be helpful, for beginnings type for post. That's way  Beginnings  type of post could be popular.     

That is a good idea, I think so too maybe I should start posting about beginners. But the question is what is the benefit of your post becoming popular? does it add up to my earnings or will it bring me up at the leaders board? If it does, then more work for me.

I think, from my point of view, the most common topic is how to easily cap off the Internet, due to the difficulty of living and working under the emerging coronavirus

Easy to understand posts are more popular couse people will be able to comment them without struggle that they don't know the topic. I think other think that gives the topis popularity is some inforamtional topics. That gives some good and useful knowledges about crypt.

Popular topics can be a lot, it depends on what you want to talk about, in my case I think that a topic that becomes popular is talking about yobit mining or maybe another topic would be the exchange and the defi project

I think that everything related to the world of cryptomoney is important, we have many users in CryptoTalk and there will always be people who are interested in the different topics here.

On 4/10/2020 at 7:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

At first you should check what posts are get popular already. After that analyse the posts that what they input on the post. Then  follow the post pattern not all materials. You should also create the posts which people want to know.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]