What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

Every topic can be important as well as valuable if you have make it useful for other members there is only way topics will be gone viral I am saying this because when you are giving valuable contents people are getting attracted towards your contents moreand they are giving you a good reputation as well as they will follow you if you keep getting this type of content and this thing will improve yourself because when you are going for any content you are also explaining your views that will improve yourself and make you more efficient in cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Every one wants their topics gain so many comments and members appreciate this topic, its not hard task just write unique and easily understand topics gain this popularity, write clearly and not use hard english words , because most of members native language is not English so try easy words.

• +3 1

Thank you my friend for this useful post, for your topic to be common in the forum must be new and not repeated and useful for all members of the forum CryptoTalk and easy to understand even for beginners of course with adherence to the rules of the forum in publishing

• +1 1

I personally think that a topic becomes popular and rivals when the topic talks about a problem that most of the forum members are presenting has already happened to me a couple of times 

I personally think that a topic becomes popular and goes viral when the topic talks about a problem that most of the forum members have already passed me a couple of times 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Thank you my friend, really these things are important and all members should follow them
And that they publish important and useful things to others on the site that already solve existing problems or clarify a difficult issue or that they share important information or a new way of profit and investment

• +1 1

I think all member posts are popular, even beginners find many responses to them. There is no discrimination here in this forum. There are people who ask and there are those who ask for help and they are all answered by other members who are more experienced than them.

Edited by Maroua

I find your post very useful and I agree with you because if everyone starts posting comprehensible and easy to understand topics, they will get reputation and many people will reply to that topic.

The topics which will be helpful to the other members and also help people in resolving the problem of the members of the forum then those will be popular among the members and those will be liked by members.  Posts should always be illustrated and constructive. 

In my opinion The best topic must be clear to understand by others. l mean when we are talking about  same problem, it can be really the best topic. 

The content of your topic must be understandable and arranged in simple and uncomplicated words in order for all members to be able to participate and respond to your topic with ease as well as the topic must be important and useful

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Everything can become popular if its presentation are good. Any good thing become boring when presentation of that is not correct. So make some interesting topics and then create with simple but considering easy way and your topics will be popular. 

On 4/10/2020 at 9:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

I think topic about btc on how to earn it very fast. 

Also topic which is meaniful and helpful to every members. 

I also think mining sites that really pay. 

That's all. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

the topics whic aree based on facts and are trending could become nore popular.also the word  quality and the explanation should be enough good so that every person get it with ease.ao provide good trending topics

Yes, it is true, we can also add something essential, which is something that everyone in the forum cares about, which is the fluctuation of daily exchange rates for currencies. We can devote a day post to the forum to talk about currency rates, what is recommended to buy and what is recommended to sell on this day.

I think the topic that is most interesting and also the most interesting is the topic of sharing experiences, working, making money to be effective, or topics on how to make money, how to deliver Translate....

I think the latest information about crypto currency. The goal of this forum is share our knowledge about crypto currencies and i think that is the best topic that you can make that could be popular or hot in this forum. 

• +1 1

Yes friend, we should write useful topics that are very interesting to many members so that we can get replies and also we can get good reputations from them. There are many sections, you can choose one section that is suitable for you and write something interesting.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Making posts that 99% of the people can easily understand won't actually help the forum too much. In fact I believe that we should make posts about things most members don't understand and make terms and how things work clear for everyone. It should mostly be about educating.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:22 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

You already mentioned the most important part of it, topics should be in simple words so all members can understand the subject that you are discussing and if your topic is like that your topic could be more popular.

• Useful or interesting 1

Beginners section, Crypto world, and this forum section is very popular. If we create new topics under this section then I chances to get your pots popular. Popularity encouraging us to work positively and hardly.

The topics which have the effective content and have the best info about the things lasts for a long time and gets a good support of the users too and it also helps to increase your followers through your effective topics.

• -4 1

I see some members on this forum create the complex topics with the tough language which are derived from some other external sources. I think they can be a portion from some articles. In order to make topics popular on this forum, we have to write them in simple words. 

I agree with you, some people create topics that most other users don't know and then end up wondering why their topic doesn't have comments from other people. 

I think that the topic which tells everyone something informative and the topic which really helps others get popular. The topic which tells the member more about this website and how a person can earn more that kind of posts gets popular.