What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

I believe my humble opinion that a good topic for this great forum is about cryptocurrencies, logical that it is well written and it will be very useful for the entire community as long as it is beneficial for everyone, it would be to make a profit or to learn about this world of cryptocurrencies
a big greeting

• +1 2

Of course, those that are related to cryptocurrency, and are not boring. I think many people like to read about earning money and methods for getting free tokens, which I really like) Therefore, this solution is the best for many, and the demand is certainly higher!

• +1 1

In my opinion the title should be easy to answer and it should be simple but effective. The subject should be interesting and sometimes it should be informative. Finally, if a topic is discussable and variant people will comment more and the title will get more popular.

• +1 1

Bombastic titles could help you out if you want your posts to be hot but I believe that a useful post will carry you more than just wanting it to be popular at least that's what I think of course everyone wants to be popular but is that truly important? aren't we here to learn more about crypto while earning a bit of money on the side? I'm not sure if one way is completely right or the other but I think everyone should just strive to help each other out and popularity will come naturally if you do but in any case this is a good topic to have.

I agree with your words up there. Each topic and comment should be used with simple words and simple language with correct and strong grammar to make it understandable for all members wherever they were came from.

And with no doubts, the topic should be useful with real information that might help the readers to add some values to their knowledge, because the main purpose of this community is to learn while we earn.

And we must not forget something important to make our topic and comment interesting which is, avoid copying others topics and comments.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You  have to consider who is your audience, if you have create the content the for the beginners then that should be some useful and simple to understand. On the other hand if you make the things for the intermediate level then i should not be so much descriptive. 

I think the topics with unique contents and that motivates people will be famous. Your topic should be useful and informative and help other members. 

• +2 1

I think in the present every person want to know about those hot topics which useful for them and also give helps.Topics always should be easy and percise and concise these characteristics should be exist in any topic .

Yes my brother you are right . Even i was also thinking that the words used in the posts and forums should be very easy and should be understandable for everyone . English is the international language but may be English of some people is not too good to understand your forum . So u should keep the forum simple so that everyone one can understand easily and can give his views about that.

What make your post popular is first how captivating your topic is and how well it relates to the world of crypto, secondly the content as you said most be what people can relate with easily. Very true.

Every topic related to crypto would be popular such a s price rate  of bitcoin ,how we earn on crypto? , how we withdraw our earning ?,how we trade crypto currency?, What is yobit?, How we get  knowledge from cryptotalk,how cryptotalk helpful for us?, How we become regular member of crypto talk ..everthing which is related c to crypto become popular .but topic name must b unique and Relevant to crypto.

I agree with you dear, the post should be informative and easy vocabulary should be use in post because it will help the newbies here in this forum to understand the post easily. But the main thing is the following of rules those are mentioned by the administration. 

Trading is the only mean topic which remain always on the top on the Forums .The thing which you can do is to create a powerful and knowledge full topic on trade and make it so easy tjat everyone can stand easily and last your topic will go on the top list.

You are right and I am say too that we are have to right about crypto more and topics in the beginner section is about learning phase where we discuss the basics. It is not need to be very expert with many technical deteil but there can be a picture of what happens in easy to understand ways.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Topics which are useful and there is somthing tht we have to learn tht topic which increase our knowledge  tht topics could be popular 

I think if you will post a topic which will be related to the website  it will be populer try to  explain about the forum benifits and  how to improve the forum types post it will be populer because here is mostly new members are join this Forum and they do not have any ideas about the forum so make your topic related to the forum and About the money earning and learning.

• +1 1

We know first impression is the last , if we create a posts then our topic must be attractive and informative so that the members could respond to them . Also out posts must be easily understandable . We mustn't repeat the same discussion again and again by creating the topic which already exists. To get a good response and reputation, topic must be creative and must give useful information to the readers.  

• +1 1

Thanks my friend for that topic. Everyone wants to make his topic very popular. To made your topic hot and trendy ,then it must contains the good contents, useful information which the other members can easily understand your opinion. Your topic must conatins of logical and helpful ideas .

On 4/10/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

Actually everyone want to make their posts hot but as I see sometimes the post will be hot at that time when you make a post easy to understand and informative so everyone will read your posts and many of them will comment on your post in short time receiving more comments will lead to hot post but we should do this process forever because it is good to make a quality posts..

• +2 1

Yes. Everyone here is want to make his topic hot. I think people should keep it in mind that here is many people from the different region of world. So it is necessary to make your words simple as possible that everyone can understand you.

• +2 2

On 4/10/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Everyone  want to make their topics  hot and popular on the forum  what you think  what  kind of topics  could be popular  in the forum. I think we should  foucus on these things. 

Make posts that round  about  99%of members  can understand  and also can answer  easily. 

Your  topics  should  be consistent of easy words.  

Rise some serious  issues on which  Everyone want to take part seriously. And considered  that very important. 

Are you find  my words useful.

@Ch Ayyan dear I am following your posts and they are very helpful.

It's obvious that if you discuss the unique topic and they would be easy to understand for everyone and would be informative they got good reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for this helpful post ,I think we need to do some investigating on all of the section about this forum .I think topic will be hot and much popular because we earn money for the cryptotalk site .

• +1 1

I motto slice of competent ruse about yobit key and our forum ingredient as efficiently press out about good article about yobit exchange, may that was component of cane quota at chart problem. I idea every one will be ok.