Which currency do beginners prefer to invest? - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Which currency do beginners prefer to invest?

The best options that beginners can use within the world of cryptocurrencies are ETH, Litecoin, XRP and BNB, because they are projects that are mostly directed towards a certain centralization and the markets that manipulate them are usually regulated or have at least certain security filters to avoid online scams.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't think that beginners prefer to invest in Bitcoin Cash or Doge instead of Bitcoin, although many invest in Ethereum, XRP or Litecoin instead. All are good options if invested before prices are already too high. Bitcoin cash may have performed worse than all the rest in the list.

• +3 1

I don't agree. You are being speculative and opportunistic but most beginner investors invest in Bitcoin and just move some more funds to Ethereum and Litecoin or XRP thinking that price is low and it can easily rise instead of Bitcoin. 90% invest in Bitcoin though.

• +3 1

I don't know if this is what beginners prefer. What you prefer doesn't mean that other beginners have the same interests. I had my interest in Bitcoin and for now it is my only investment. Why would I invest in Bitcoin Cash I don't see an opportunity there and in fact I am afraid to lose part of my bitcoin investment by trading to BCH. I don't think there is good opportunity in other altcoins but perhaps for short term there can be incredible rise for some of them.

• +4 1

I don't think that if you use altcoins you will not be scammed if you are using a scam exchange. They will take your possessions as well and won't pay you back, so it doesn't matter what you send to scammers, they are happy to receive Bitcoin or Doge, it is the same to them.

• +2 1

As a beginner I invested for speculation mostly in XRP and Tron. I didn't get the best results. I don't think that I'm earning too much from altcoins that I won't earn from Bitcoin. It is easier to trade Bitcoin too and you can't lose too much when prices drop.

• +3 1

I don't know why should beginners invest in altcoins. Most people have this tendency but altcoins aren't helping too much, they require a different process that could mean you can easily lose even all your money when prices start dropping. There is no dollar cost average to make with altcoins. Look at them now for example. With Bitcoin everyone even those that bought at 20k are in profit, or will be soon. How much longer will altcoin holders have to wait? XRP was $4 three years ago and now it did a 200% pump and is still 85% far from the ATH.

• +2 1

On 4/6/2020 at 11:42 AM, abualez said:

Many beginners do not know where to turn to any currency for investment at the beginning of their deliberative career, and they buy 0.001 Bitcoin
 by (dollar )paper currency to start their first journey in the investment track in the world of bitcoin, but they are quickly shocked by fraud from those sites that they entered.  I always prefer to use Ethereum, doge and BCH as these currencies have a lower price compared to the price of bitcoin and will not affect the trader’s psyche if the investment site in which he trades is swindled and fraudulent. Which of you agrees with me or has another opinion?

I would not suggest Bitcoin for everyone to invest.  Because many small investors have very little capital so they can't buy enough bitcoin and its profit is very low. However, if they invest in less expensive currency then they will get much better profit.  They can also invest by buying DLRS and water tokens.  As a result, they will get a good profit every day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Actually beginner should spend some time in trading section so that they will get some information and they will be able to invest in such great coins but I think BTC investment is better because in now time the value is high and also there are many coins but it need research to find out the best one..

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 12/3/2020 at 12:27 AM, Orjwan HD said:

At that time the first thing he have to do is gathering knowledge and by that it is quite possible to learn about trading and the best currency to trade in as a beginner is the bitcoins. Bitcoin is the highest valued coin in the market. 

Yes analyses is the main thing for trading one must have to analyse the market before he start to invest and look yo the chart whether the chart is going up or dowm

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

I personally suggest all new beginners to investment on cryptocurrency do their own researches before doing anything's, but i suggest them that they invest there money in little price currency's like litecoin and xrp before going to a big currency's like bitcoin and etherum.

The most preferable cryptocurrency that a beginner should use is Bitcoin. Because it is the most promising cryptocurrency that everyone can be benefited. Especially it is very popular and the value of bitcoin is very high and there's a big potential earning in using bitcoin to trading and investment.

Beginners can start with low priced coins. It makes more sense to buy and sell fewer coins until you have some experience at first.
If I were a beginner, I would prefer low-priced and reliable coins such as atom, xrp, link.

In my opinion most beginner user are trying to foxing on dogecoin Tron as well as other you would for trading and holding so I think ok if a new user want to start in cryptocurrency so also so they have some little bit knowledge about crypto field and start there working with love volume cryptocurrencies and gain knowledge and knowledge day by day to getting more improvement in working.

In crypto market, there are many currency for invest. Please don't select unknown currency for investment.  Always you should select well known currency that has good market value and reliability.  You can try bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and many more. 

On 4/7/2020 at 3:17 AM, Brand1 said:

I think that the currency that should be preferred for beginners and experts in investment is first the bitcoin currency and then the ethereum currency, but beginners must learn well before entering this field because working with it without learning will lead to great losses

There are many coins that are best fit for the newbie but I will recommend that they have to consider their budget and than buy Doge/XRP/TRX which will be in their budget range.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

They usually start with more known cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, and as time passes, they begin to explore the sub-coin world. Actually, altcoins are really very risky products, but people's desire to make money easier and faster leads people to buy subcoins. Alt coins are coins that can be traded in the short term. and I cannot say that it is very profitable. we lose more.

Most of the members prefer bitcoin, even i also prefer bitcoin for investment.  But there is a important point which a beginners  shun away.  Bitcoin is very profitable coin, but if you lose investment somehow!then? Before doing investment one should make sure that had he know about investment Market properly)? If he Don't i prefer not to invest,  first learn more           

I think the person who wants to invest to increase his money should choose Bitcoin, it is the most stable currency and other currencies with more reputation are also stable.If you’re not familiar with it, read a little about how the trade works because your money will go down and it’s not a good start ... Also if things don’t go as planned you will leave on the business.

Beginners should invest in top 10 cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency ranking. They should invest their capital in not only one coin but at least 2 -3 coins. They should follow the market for at least 2 weeks before investing.

I thank you for this wonderful topic, that all beginners choose bitcoin to buy it at the beginning, it's a good choice, but the best is diversification, and I advise everyone to buy bitcoin, bitcoin and ethereum, they're the best, but the best to gain experience before you start. 

• +4 1

I think we should get more knowledge before entering this field because without learning this will lead to heavy losses, so beginners should invest in low-priced currencies and trade with Bitcoin in their early days.

Beginners nust have the knowledge first about trading online. They should start trading and investment with low amount such as 10$ or more. They will experienced theirself and easily start more and more earning .

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I will prefer all begginer to invest in bitcoin. Because at present the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. So here is a big chance to earn good amount of profit from bitcoin. That's why I will suggest all begginer for bitcoin.