Which currency do beginners prefer to invest? - Page 17 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Which currency do beginners prefer to invest?

Well, I consider that the most accessible currency for beginners would be litecoin, it has a lower cost therefore it is a low risk, also the transaction fees are quite low and that allows them to be easily moved without extra expense

mostly i have observed that beginners prefer tp invest in coins like the XRP and Tron because of the fact that the prices are very low and affordable

I think the currency should be preferred for beginners and experts in investing first Bitcoin currency and then Etherium currency, but newcomers need to know something before entering this field because otherwise there will be a lot of loss and loss.

Beginners in the crypto world prefare to invest in free coins for a start, but as time progresses, they tend to diversify into more volital and profitable coins. 

I think newcomers need to start their investment old and approved by the community currency.  Bitcoin first, then Starler or Litcoin.Nowadays it is said that a lot of early people end up investing in Bitcoin to earn good income and profit.good luck

• +1 1

According to my opinion before invesment in any currance you need experience and knowledge if you have experience and knowledge than you can invest as biginner you first need to get experience and knowledge if you are biginner then you should invest in bitcoin 

I think the best coins / tokens to invest in at the beginning would be the top 10 - 20 traded coins / tokens by volume, in any major exchange. Like eth, zec, dash, ltc, xrp, monero, & maybe some other cheaper coins. You can always gamble on buying cheap coins that have bigger growth potential, like trx / tron or xrp / ripple.

You can also find good info on You Tube, about which coins / tokens have the best growth potential. But in the end, its always up to the buyer to decide what they want to invest in.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Beginners prefer to invest in the most known and famous currencies, which the team works on in order to improve them, and I advise beginners to invest in more than one currency in order to avoid large losses, and I also advise patience and not greed. 

• +2 1

There are many beginners who only waste time with the taps, my friend, I can tell you that they just work very hard and learn a lot so that they make good investments in BTC, or in TRX, I can assure you that they will do very well but of course first they have to learn a lot.

Whenever beginners starts trading on cryptocurrency for the first time in its life, it should not be very big capital. Initially it should be set up trading from small capital. They need to trade in TRX, XRP and dogecoin etc. This is the best start for cryptocurrency beginners in trading. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Probably, the best options to start investing in crypto is DOGE and LTC. These assets are pretty popular, they enlisted on a variety of exchanges so you can choose the most liked platform. There are a lot of information and educational articles about these coins on the internet so you'll always be able to find out something new for yourself. If you'll catch yourself at the thought that you'd like to start mining you can receive two coins simultaneously.

New members are not having much idea so i think if new comers want to invest they can invest by bitcoin by its low price because you are having not much experience so it will not give you lose and hope for the best if you will work hard definitely you will earn profit.

Beginners prefer to buy cryptocurrencies that are not that volital sometimes they follow speculations and rumors to obtain coins that are trending at that particular moment or time. 

I think depending on the new person’s capital, preferences and needs they will choose the money that suits them best. I think everyone likes bitcoin but the value is very expensive so maybe welcoins will be a favorite of newcomers.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2021 at 7:37 PM, Aryanprince said:

I think bitcoin is great for beginners and a lot of people know it and want to know it and especially new people don't understand work so bitcoin. Will bee enough for them. 

It's not a problem but beginners have to be careful about some feature of decentralized currencies like Bitcoin, ETH, etc. They are good but volatility feature is there as price can go up and down according to the market's condition. Beginners should be ready to take the risks as anything can happen to their investments: Either profits or losses. 

• +1 1

Я  считтаю что лучше всево новичкам стоит инвестровать в doge coin так ка он к концу года может дать прыбиль в разы и она одна з самых обговареваемых манет и является любимой монетой Илона Маска.

Many beginners purchase bitcoin because it is the most well-known crypto currency and the most reliable of all. I don't think it's a bad idea if they start with bitcoin. They just need to start with a small amount of money.

• +2 1

For beginners, investing in bitcoin is very good. Beginners trends to understand bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrency. Investing in some altcoin simply because they a cheaper is getting closer to a pitfall.

There are many projects that you can invest in. There is a currency project that is a strong project, and it is possible to put very good amounts in it 

• +4 1

Я считаю что новички так как они не сильно разбираются они будут инвестировать в самую популярную криптовалюту например BTC ETH.

• +3 1

On 4/6/2020 at 11:42 AM, abualez said:

Many beginners do not know where to turn to any currency for investment at the beginning of their deliberative career, and they buy 0.001 Bitcoin
 by (dollar )paper currency to start their first journey in the investment track in the world of bitcoin, but they are quickly shocked by fraud from those sites that they entered.  I always prefer to use Ethereum, doge and BCH as these currencies have a lower price compared to the price of bitcoin and will not affect the trader’s psyche if the investment site in which he trades is swindled and fraudulent. Which of you agrees with me or has another opinion?

For those who have a beginner, I would prefer a currency that has good flow and changes prices quickly. Because they are less likely to be lost. For example, we can think of Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. 

• +1 1

Я считаю что новички будут предпочитать в монеты которые самые популярные такие как Bitcoin и им чашче всего они и будут в них инвестировать. 

Dear friend as far as i know for beginners bitcoins currency and ethereum is best to invest for future benefits. Second thing is that if you are new in crypto world you must check these coins by serching on google. Without appropriate knowledge you can get loss in this field. So give your extra time in searching crypto coins and currencies then you will get maximum knowledge and you will get profit.

In crypto market, there are many currency for invest. Please don't select unknown currency for investment.  Always you should select well known currency that has good market value and reliability.  You can try bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and many more

As beginners of course we have our own opinion about a good coin to invest in. In the long run I prefer Bitcoin, because the price increase of Bitcoin is quite significant when compared to other coins. Even though the price of bitcoin is expensive but using a campaign site or faucet can be an alternative to collecting it and not necessarily buying it, collect Bitcoin from various sites then we can sell it when the price rises.