Which currency do beginners prefer to invest? - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Which currency do beginners prefer to invest?

As a beginner, the best option is to buy altcoins, as they are cheaper and can be used by beginners who want to try to enter trades. I chose Altcoin ETH as my daily trade, I think ETH has more advantages than me buying other altcoins. The price of ETH always rises rapidly and significantly making it suitable for day trading.

I think beginners can invest talk tokens. I am.also new here and I have completed my 100 comments and started earning. But, right now, I am investing all my bitcoins and talk tokens.

I think for beginners best option is to invest in safe coins like BTC, ETH or so, so they don't risk to loose too much

Man Thing Is That Most Big beginners know only About BTC &   Prefer To Invest only  In It .The  First invest with low amount  so that they  even if they get scammed or lose then they won't  bother about  it but if they get sacmmed at first every attempt  thrn their moral is low down .

On 12/22/2020 at 4:03 PM, Raam1998 said:

My friend, I think that when most of the beginners want to buy their first cryptocurrency, they turn to Dogecoin because of its low price, speed of circulation and low commission, I wish you success.

Low price is not something which gives a coin a potential to grow in price, dogecoin has big supply and that supply is unlimited which makes it wherever the demand it gets the price would never rise high enough to giver anybody profit.

I will say that I invested Etherium then started working my way there.  Bitcoin seems to be good to me since it is not really a slot running since it is a good apprentice currency.  In order to avoid losses, you must first learn the basic tips and tricks.  However, he / she will have to spend a small amount of loose at first as he / she is still new and learning the system because he / she can avoid unnecessary loss.

I'm new here and this is my first experience i do some big where I invest and can trading and learning because i  not touch before come here I learn from here and my thoughts that I learn more from here this is good for me 

On 12/23/2020 at 9:03 PM, luis2020lemus said:

Beginners must first invest in bitcoin since it is a solid currency, while they learn how cryptocurrencies and the market work, once they have learned all that they can now venture into other more volatile currencies, without getting carried away by the fomo

That is how it seems like, but the minds of a beginner like wants to invest in coins that have low price, because they think that coins with low price have more chance to grow and even reach the price of bitcoin someday.. which is not true, demand must be considered as well as supply of a particular coin.

Those who are new on this platform should invest in Bitcoin from cryptocurrency because its value does not decrease instead with the passage of time is increase  and nowadays the value of bitcoin is very high. So the advice to those who come here is to invest in Bitcoin. 

Digital marketing keeps fluctuating. If it is down in a way today, then maybe it will be at a higher level tomorrow, So you should invest in popular currency later. For example, you can invest in bitcoin for good profit and fast transduction.

I think beginners should invest smaller amounts in some smaller coins. Maybe try some tokens with good daily return, like DLRS on YoBit, it gives 10% return daily.

16 hours ago, Yaman 95 said:

They need a very small amount of money and have to select low priced currencies like LTC,XRP,ETHC,EOS etc.For any beginer,i think these would be best coins.

Low price coin but coins that have potential and have enough liquidity.. because if you tell newbies low priced coins they would invest in doge because it is more popular but doge has big supply so the price would never grow.. so newbies need to be taught things like these.

First the Bitcoin currency and then the Etherium currency should be the primary choice for investors and experts alike. Newcomers must learn well before entering this field because working with it without learning will lead to big losses. Which will become a big obstacle later.

You could try Ripples, but it is not really recommended currently because of its issue and it is being proved by the SEC. Actually, Bitcoin isn't really that bad for those who are just beginning their journey on cryptocurrency trading. But if you don't want Bitcoin, then there is Ethereum that you could also try on investing.

Beginners don't have enough knowledge to choose the best crypto coin for investment. And when the choose not good coin then after some time they have regret on their self and  I am telling you to choose these crypto currencies that are given below.

🔥 Bitcoin

🔥Ethereum

🔥Lite coin

🔥Doge coin

🔥Ripple

• Useful or interesting 1

Currently it is difficult to say which currency beginners prefer, it could be said that bitcoin is the letter of introduction that the cryptographic world has, therefore most choose to invest in it, however other currencies that may be interesting are ETH and TRX.

i suggest to all beginner if you start your journey in the crypto market then you can only choose the best currency which is litecoin. For beginners, Litecoin is the best crypto currency for all the user who can join the crypto market and safely start journey and big thing is that to avoid the scammers.

I think btc,ltc and eth is the Best cryptocurrency for the beginner... Because these three coins are best and these trading volume is high from the other sites... If beginner select anyone coins in these three coins and then invest in this coin.. hope so they take good benefits from this... Because these three coins work good now a time..

• Useful or interesting 1

Those who are new on this platform should first start reading and understanding its rules and regulations and if they want to invest their money then they should invest in bitcoin because its value does not decrease but with time it increases.  

I think beginners should never do invest. This is the first wrong movement of  beginners. Investing is not the first move. They have to learn the situation. This is obvious that without knowledge you can not do anything in any field of life. 

• +2 1

you can not simply buy or ask anyone to buy without any plan and without knowing the trend of the market so you should take a try with the airdrops which has no risks.

Beginners must  careful when choosing a coin. New coins & shitcoins don't give profits. Beginners don't invest in shitcoins. Good coins for example Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum are great for the beginners in the crypto world.

• +2 1

On 1/4/2021 at 6:34 PM, Marksusan said:

As many beginners are coming into the world of crypto majority are encouraged to trade with Bitcoin / Ethereum for its level market volume that is stead growing 

Those are the coins obviously beginners would prefer to invest, but what coins do you think that beginners should invest in?

I think newbies will love Bitcoin but its value is so high that it can only own a small amount of Bitcoin. There are many options besides Bitcoin like Ethereum, Ripple or Litcoin.