Which currency do beginners prefer to invest? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Which currency do beginners prefer to invest?

13 hours ago, abualez said:

Many beginners do not know where to turn to any currency for investment at the beginning of their deliberative career, and they buy 0.001 Bitcoin
 by (dollar )paper currency to start their first journey in the investment track in the world of bitcoin, but they are quickly shocked by fraud from those sites that they entered.  I always prefer to use Ethereum, doge and BCH as these currencies have a lower price compared to the price of bitcoin and will not affect the trader’s psyche if the investment site in which he trades is swindled and fraudulent. Which of you agrees with me or has another opinion?

I honestly don't understand what you are talking about. Let's say that you buy bitcoin with $7,30 (0.001 btc) or you use same amount of dollars to buy some other cryptocurrency, how would those transactions make any difference on fraudulent activity?

You will still only lose that $7,3 in what ever currency you are storing it if you get scammed.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +5 2

I think that the currency that should be preferred for beginners and experts in investment is first the bitcoin currency and then the ethereum currency, but beginners must learn well before entering this field because working with it without learning will lead to great losses

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

On 4/6/2020 at 7:42 AM, abualez said:

Many beginners do not know where to turn to any currency for investment at the beginning of their deliberative career, and they buy 0.001 Bitcoin
 by (dollar )paper currency to start their first journey in the investment track in the world of bitcoin, but they are quickly shocked by fraud from those sites that they entered.  I always prefer to use Ethereum, doge and BCH as these currencies have a lower price compared to the price of bitcoin and will not affect the trader’s psyche if the investment site in which he trades is swindled and fraudulent. Which of you agrees with me or has another opinion?

for beginner investors i think bitcoin is the best coin to start because it is the safer for one simple reason, bitcoin is the one who rule the market so if it goes up most of the coins follow him and if it goes down all the coin drop with him.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I'm also up to keep more altcoins with me. If you are a holder like me who literally go into native tokens of exchanges like the KCS or BNB, its going to be a heck of an adventure.  I bought some Xbase token which is a native token of an exchange named Eterbase Exchange, its cheaper as of now but I'm hoping it goes up. 

There are more tokens out there but one that you might like is the EOS which is aggressively climbing up the rank. Not as pricey as BTC or ETH but still a good investment.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

What actually happens is that while beginners originally buy bitcoin, the next day they go ahead and buy some random altcoins as XRP, XLM, Tezos, Cardano and some chinese scams as Tron, or whatever youtubers tell them to buy these days. Then after a few days these shitcoins crash and Bitcoin gains more dominance while going up or down. These overhyped altcoins have little potential and if you don't own at least 50% of your crypto investment in Bitcoin you will get rekt.

On 4/7/2020 at 6:50 PM, juma1 said:

I prefer investing in bitcoin this coin is really benefiting and it's worth having and it's truely great and beneficial in a very huge way without any challenges at all times always that's for sure 

Yes, of course, the majority of traders love to trade Bitcoin But what I wanted to say is that beginners if they invest low-priced currencies will not lose much in their first steps to profit.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I think many beginners when they start using for first time cryptocurrency they have bringed to it Because of Bitcoin, so I think the currency that prefer the beginners is the Bitcoin and they will interest in Ethereum...etc

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think newbies will like bitcoin but because its value is so great, it can only own a small amount of bitcoin, besides bitcoin, there are many options like ethereum, ripple or litecoin.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

On 4/6/2020 at 7:42 AM, abualez said:

I think that you are talking about fake cloud-mining websites, the ponzi investments websites that all are using the same king of website script.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 4/6/2020 at 12:42 AM, abualez said:

When I start I invest in Litecoin i think is one of the most profitables to invest, for example now you buy 10 Litecoin that right now is 40 dollars each, you pay in total 400 dollars, and when the prise rise to 70 each you would have 700 dollars, a profit of 300 dollars, is not bad at all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 1

As a beginner the world is quite unknown for a user. At that time the first thing he have to do is gathering knowledge and by that it is quite possible to learn about trading and the best currency to trade in as a beginner is the bitcoins. Bitcoin is the highest valued coin in the market. And this coin can encourage the user to learn more about the world. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

as a beginner starting off in the crypto currency assets trading,  i personally would suggest that the best crypto currency to start your training journey with should simply be the bitcoin 

I think that depending on the preferences and needs, the capital of new people, they will choose the money that suits them best. I think everyone likes bitcoin but the value is too expensive so maybe altcoins will be newcomers' choice.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I prefer top 20 coins of coinmarketcap is best coins for investment. I m not sure but many beginners investing their money only in Bitcoin but there are more coins which is best for trading or invest.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

nprinciapianti almost always buy bitcoins for which it is the most famous and many of them do not know the other altcoins, for starters I would buy bitcoins from an atm to be transformed then into stable coin to stake

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I advise beginners to trade on currencies that have high trading liquidity because they are often reliable and have a great future in the field.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

9 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

I advise beginners to trade on currencies that have high trading liquidity because they are often reliable and have a great future in the field.

yeah i definitely agree with your very statement, it is best to begin trading with more familiar crypto currencies that are more common to every one out there, because there are tones and hundreds of information and analytics out there for this tyle of coins making it easy to trade with 

18 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

yeah i definitely agree with your very statement, it is best to begin trading with more familiar crypto currencies that are more common to every one out there, because there are tones and hundreds of information and analytics out there for this tyle of coins making it easy to trade with 

Yes of course, if you do not know how to choose the appropriate currencies for trading, just follow the herd and I mean here the most currency that is traded on the market..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Almost all newcomers prefer to invest money in bitcoins, but I would advise them to invest in those coins that do not have such a large price (like DogeCoin, Stellar) 

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 4/15/2020 at 7:29 PM, SunilRaja said:

Thankyou for the information mate on coins where beginners should invest in but in my opinion smaller coins like ripple and dogecoin are good for beginners.

Dogecoin is not a suitable coin for investment, follow up its price history and you will know what i mean here.

the most common coin i hear and slso see new crypto currencies investors tends to put their concentration and asset into investing in this past few period is tge monero coin, the have seam to be alot of hype about this coin that has got people putting hopes in it. 

I agree with you and I will talk about my experience. It was the beginning of investing in Ethereum and made many profits. It was safer and more reliable so it is good to give advice on our experience for beginners.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think newcomers should start investing in cheap coins like DogeCoin/Ethereum Classic, but avoid unpopular coins that are not available on popular exchanges

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Beginners always go after bitcoin, bitcoin always attract more people to invest in the coin due to its expensive nature and being volatile, this bring more opportunities to anyone that hold bitcoin