How can I withdraw my USD by PayPal or Creditcard ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I withdraw my USD by PayPal or Creditcard ?

you can't withdraw to Paypal immediately, you can withdraw to Perfect Money then change it to Paypal using special websites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I have one way which is that you must withdraw your money to Payeer wallet and through Payeer wallet you will be able to transfer to Paypal but many currencies will be lost due to multiple transfers and withdrawal fees

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Until recently the option of withdrawal by means of credit cards is allowed in Yobit but fortunately for you removed now I can recommend you is to withdraw your USD for any wallet and then exchange them by paypal on an online exchange like betschange

There is no PayPal option the best is to choose the available options after that you can convert it to PayPal wallet but choose the option that will be easier for you to convert to paypal

There is no feature that offers the withdrawal of your currency to your credit card or to your paypal account at the moment and perhaps there will be a feature in the future, but as it stands i do not believe that this will happen. There are various concerns that are evident in using these two withdrawal methods, as was raised on the internet, such as reliability of funds and so on. There are some online exchange services that offer this, for a pretty heavy fee,, so do sufficient research to make sure they are legit before using them.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/2/2020 at 3:16 PM, ComeBackIsrael said:

Do this via Payeer, just withdraw your money to Payeer and then just withdraw it to your Bank card (there is such a possibility) 

Yes I think it's the best way to withdraw our profits ! but I think they have to add Paypal or Creditcard choices ! because many people prefer this more than Payeer !

Yobit platform does not support payment through paypal and you can transfer your money to Paypal via other exchanges sites by transferring it to Bitcoin in exchange for Paypal balance

Life is great and enjoy it

You cant withdraw to paypal fron the exchange you need to use the third part and sell your bictoins in other exchange and receive usd in your paypal,you use the hoobi or binance OTC 

I do not think that this feature is available. I advise you to search for a friend who takes coins and gives you the card good luck

There are many service who before offer withdraw method to PayPal at the end they have closed this option, because PayPal they are very restricted, so I m not sure that you can find a such website to do that and I m not Yobit will add this option in the future, right now you can withdraw your USD with these method and paying these fees: Visa/Master Not Ru/Ukr (max $2000) (6 USD + 5%) PerfectMoney (1%) AdvCash (7%) Payeer (7%) Capitalist (2%)

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

First you must withdraw your balance to a wallet that deals with Paypal and then transfer your balance from this wallet to your Paypal account.
Yobit does not support withdrawing your balance to Paypal.

I think that you cannot withdraw the US dollar via Paypal directly in the Yobit platform, but there are several banks such as Payeer, that you can withdraw the US dollar to it and then withdraw the dollar from Payeer to your Paypal bank

You can't withdraw USD PayPal from yobit it's Russian, but you can use third party method , there are lots of ways to exchange USD or cryptocurrencies with USD PayPal, you can check exchanging platform or find someone to exchange with.

"We grow by lifting others"

You can't get withdraw directly from yobit account to PayPal or credit card because yobit not accepting PayPal. You have to use others platforms to withdraw directly in your PayPal account. Go bestchange website check the list of websites which is accepting PayPal or Bitcoin.

Paypal is not available now you can choose other way . You ain't able to withdraw your usd from yobit now but in future it may be available . I think you should choose some other wallet to withdraw your money but make sure you find some legit website otherwise you may get scammed 

• +1 1

Unfortunately, this option is not offered as part of the withdrawal options within Yobit, but you can transfer whatever you own to any other site and withdraw your dollars in any other website that allows this bank.

Payeer is like a portal because you can send you currencies any where with full security and with in the short time. But you can't withdraw your USD in to paypal or creditcard. You have to use different third parties which can even scam you. So, you should be very careful. Rather you can sell them in paxful and get payment directly into your paypal.

Edited by Izeal
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/6/2020 at 2:30 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Today I wanted to withdraw my earning " USD " by Paypal or creditcard but I didn't find this feature there is no Paypal choice here !
did any one know how can I withdraw to Paypal ? 
Thank you !

Annotation 2020-04-05 213002.png

Maybe you can use another wallet to transact you USD. You can use yobit first to trade your usd to a crypto with low fee. Then use a separate crypto wallet fro the transaction. Then from that wallet, if there's a USD there, you can use it to transfer your money to your Paypal account.

Actually ,  I am a newbie in this platform and i have never tried to withdraw coins.  But i have heard that yobit wallet is safe and secure for Withdrawing your digital coins . 

unfortunately there is no way to withdraw your funds to paypal in yobit exchange because they don't support this payment processor at the moment but you can still withdraw your funds to paypal. You need to find a exchanger that exchanges payeer to paypal or crypto to paypal. You can find someone in marketplace sub-forum easily.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Simply, you cannot from the Ubiquit platform, as it does not support withdrawals through them, and therefore you must transfer your money to other platforms that support it or sites that enable you to transfer your money from dollars to Paypal

• +1 1

On 4/5/2020 at 7:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Today I wanted to withdraw my earning " USD " by Paypal or creditcard but I didn't find this feature there is no Paypal choice here !
Thank you !

There is no PayPal option on the list of withrawal but what you can do try to withraw with a payeer after you withraw from payeer you can now transfer your funds to your  PayPal account. 

On 05.04.2020 at 21:30, AmjadBydn said:

Thank you !

You can use bestchange to receive usd on paypal for your usdt or use YoBit if withdraw is able here(didnt check)

If the option of pay pal is not showing, it means that this feature is not available on this platform. You have to try one of the 4 options which are available to withdraw.