Do You Own a Website? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

if your own a website that would be very hard as your the one gonna keep managing the server all the time also the transactions to deal with too its gonna make sense that your gonna have to get a good security too which will waste more of your time if not everyday doing.

I am not owning a website or a blog maybe. But i hear from many people are saying owning a website and placing ads is very profitable if you will have good profit. 

• +1 1

I have a website but I don't know how to get money from it

Can you please explain to me how I can earn money?

I will also follow the comments

I have no my own website but i thinking about to create my own blog website, as we know these days everyone have their own websites and they making good money, bytheway thank you for your kind information because your information will help me in future.

• +2 1

On 4/1/2020 at 6:31 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Yes I own the website and I have tried A-Ads but as my audience are local and small in number,it didn't became profitable for me. As for management of website we need to apply great effort I switched to Google Ads.

If you are from high ranked countries or have good page views, A-Ads is great platform and payment is also in Crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 9/7/2020 at 12:02 AM, Tunuu said:

I am not owning a website or a blog maybe. But i hear from many people are saying owning a website and placing ads is very profitable if you will have good profit. 

Iam also not create my own website because monetize any website and approval ads in our website its not easy, if we want these things in our website then we need some traffic in our website, present everyone knows how hard to attract users, but if anyone have good communication skill then they run their website successfully.

• +1 1

On 4/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

No @Cammer, i do not have a website of my own.I thought of creating my own website but couldn't do so because i was severely lacking in knowledge about website creation.If i had a website i would surely use A-Ads to earn some cryptocurrency.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

No bro , i don't have a own website and i don't know about ads websites. For owing of website , you have to be experienced and have much knowledge about it , but i lack in this area

Owning a site and allocating it to provide services or marketing its columns such as a news platform or for the purpose of the financial services is very profitable, but the matter is that such a site needs to do a lot of design, preparation and supervision for a lot of time and patience to become a profitable project As we know nothing comes without effort

• +1 1

I don't have any website and also I don't have any knowledge about this so kindly keep reading all the comments I hope some the expert member will follow your posts and they will give you a good website or a link so that your problem will be solved..

I don't have any website my friend, but I am interested in what you have shared with us,if you don't mind can you share more details about this because earings with ads is an interesting topic.

No I do not own a website because I do not think that I have enough knowledge to run a website but learning this thing is also not bad one must learn how to own and run a website 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 4/1/2020 at 3:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I previously tried to create a blog on the Internet in order to publish articles and get financial profit online, but unfortunately I discovered that it is difficult to bring many visitors to your own site, so I stopped developing it, and I write some useful articles here and there without owning my my own site .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have never owned a website but I am learning about starting one and investing in it. The thing with websites that it is either a miss or a hit we can never predict what the outcome will be. The best thing you can do is to be highly knowledgeable before starting one.

I do not know a-ads network. I will try to find what it does but from this post I get the info that it is about using ads in a websites and earn bitcoin, this may be a very good replacement to the google ads system that is monopoly in the market and we maybe see changes in how the internet works starting from the ads system.

• +2 1

I don't own any website as such. But I see that there are numerous wys to earn income through websites. Through careful analysis on the various options available, I see that the users can earn more out of ventures on the websites.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have been working on my first website and you can connected it with ads in order to receive your money by visitors but it takes time and more efforts to bring visitors as much as possible to earn good profit 

I don't have a site ,this imply I that I can't earn through the above stated Medium,those with site are the once that can benefit from this opportunity , thanks mate for the vital information

Thanks for the information. I don't own a website but I was wondering about how they can earn money from advertisements and if there is a way to earn in bitcoins I would prefer it instead of other currencies since websites are on the internet anyway, why would they not want digital money.

yes i have three websites on my own which they are still online today. when i first register my own domain i just 12 going to middle school for blogging purpose, in my country blogs are not really interested for people. And now i am running them for my business :)

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 4/1/2020 at 3:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Hello my friend! I do not own a website and I don't know how to make one I guess it requires skills that I don't have in programming. But you give us this about A-Ads network. Why don't you elaborate with this and help us understand how this network can help to earn Bitcoin. I have many questions already.

How much does this cost?

How easy it is to install to a website?

Does it need a programmer to make changes to our website if we can't code?

Do they have support to help us if we have problems with Bitcoin payments?

What ads do they show? Are they gambling and adult? Is there an option not to have these?

If you can or someone else knows I would love to know these answers. This will make this post a lot better if you had "some" information at least in it.

• +3 1

I do not have my own website, but in the future I will design my own site.  Ads on websites can be good.  But think about placing ads on blogs, YouTube and social media. This will make the ads more visible.  Not many people want to visit websites.  You need to know where people are interested and attracted.

I really don't wanna own a website and earn from it. I think the ads are not profitable and we can't make much profits on them, that may be under scammers or hackers. So before using your own websites took a deeply research about that and that's very secure and legit. 

❤❤IF YOU DONE WITH ME,DROP ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +2 1
  • +4 1

No, I do not have a website because I do not have sufficient experience, but I have an idea that ads that enter some sites have a lot of profits for the owner of the site, although, sometimes, they do not achieve great benefit for the user and require a lot of costs for To the owner of the advertisement.

• +1 1

Hello my friend

No, I do not have a website

And you searched for the topic of the site and the ads, which is a difficult way and needs a lot of effort and visitors to achieve profits, so I did not create a site

Good luck