A Question About Yobit InvestBox - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Question About Yobit InvestBox

With it, you can earn more currency, but it has a percentage of risk, such as investing in unknown currencies. I prefer trading more than investing.

Investbox has sometimes really good opportunities, although you need to be fast as they have limited places on these. Try to find ones that don't demand a lot of trading and dice rolls (DS). Also try to find established coins there, as BTC and Doge.

Yes friend, yobit investbox is very profitable and it can give you good profit everyday according to the amount which you invested. But you have to be very careful because there are also non profitable coins there.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You can only lose money if the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency that you invested in investbox collapses. if you invest more than 100 dollars, invest only in stable cryptocurrencies.

With the investment in Yobit InvestBox you will need to invest in 1 type of coin or token that you find most profitable there. And the profit you receive will depend on the amount of money you invest. You will receive 1% / day

You can't lose money there , you invest a certain amount of coins in InvestBox and are guaranteed to get a percentage from them.

Well it is a very imppressive and helpfull feature you can use to earn more profit. And yes there is chance of loosing money in this feature. You have to chiose the reliable currency such as bitcoin , ltc , bnb , ethereum like currencies to invest. If you blindly invest in any money there is chance of the currency to be dead and you will loose your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I by no means hesitation operational or trading on the yobit platform it is same competent and extraordinarily in effect and additionally it is dependable and innocent subsequently I advance you to utilization it

• -1 1

You cannot lose any currencies when you invest in INVESTBOX but the market price is highly variable and this may be a loss when you only sell the currency in which you invest and it is up to you.

• +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

investbox is very good opportunity for you. you can invest through the invest box . But there is risk.But  i suggest you that yobit is very good plateform. but you should try investbox for the experience.

I never try to invest in yobit, if you really want to try it and you have a balance in your yobit account maybe try a small amount of crypto to test what will gonna happen on your money.

You Invest in yobit investbox and get daily or weekly% profit fromthe coin that you have Invested there. The principal is simple but for some coins you need to do some task like play dice to get daily profit and bro the price of coins may go up and down so Think before investment.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I strongly advise you to invest in CryptoTalk because you will achieve good profits, it is 100% safe and reliable investment, provided that you study before investing , what currency you want to invest in and what is your plan of this investment

The investment box is a good way to generate clear daily passive money by playing the dice in a fun and beneficial way, it is one of the favorite sections of the exchange apart from the cryptotalk campaign.

You can make some profit  with  yobit investbox. But  I think only when  if you have investment  good  amount. I suggest  first learn well then invest. 

If you will not invest after proper analysis and proper way and at proper time then the results of the investment can be loss. I think that it will be giving positive results only if you are doing your investment with proper analytical measures.

You can not lose money in InvestBox, this will only happen if the coin you buy and invest it in falls in price, only then perhaps you can lose your money. 

On 3/31/2020 at 5:37 AM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

But, how does this InvestBox work? Can I lose any money when using it?

Welcome my friend
Actually, the InvestBox offers a very useful investment for the members of the site and the investment is very safe, but I advise you not to invest in the unknown currencies because the risk is relatively large

3 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Welcome my friend
Actually, the InvestBox offers a very useful investment for the members of the site and the investment is very safe, but I advise you not to invest in the unknown currencies because the risk is relatively large

Yes of course. I have noticed that there are unknown currencies to invest in the InvestBox, but I am trying to stay away from as much as I can because I can lose money in this case.

I wonder how you can lose your money in your Yobit investbox ? You will get daily, weekly , monthly percentage according to the plans that you have selected from the Yobit investbox. This the best feature to earn money friend do invest in Yobit investbox. 

I don't think so. You cannot lose when you invest on Yobit investbox. On Yobit investbox, you find a currency you wish to invest on and an investment plan, you invest and the return after a stipulated time is showed in front, like for btc it is about 0.1% of your investments monthly, the minimum investments is about 0.00001 and there is no maximum investment. You cannot invest less than the minimum and invest more that maximum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 3/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

yobit exchange gave us this facility mean if you  have funds and don't have experience of crypto market trading and you want some profit from your funds then invest box is best option for you. Because you need only buy any plans from given plans and then received interest on daily basis from yobit exchange.

Yobit investment fund is profitable and it is very safe and you can make good profits from it and withdraw its profits whenever you want to do that many people use it and they have no problem using it

On 3/31/2020 at 1:37 PM, Bohana said:

i never tried it but as i read and heard from trusted friends who tried it , yobit is very safe  and you can make good income from investing on it , try to invest in currencies that has high price

Well in investbox, you can invest some coins that you want and you will received some daily percent of it, you need some patience here to get or return your investment. Happy posting.