You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

To achieve success risks has to be taken but I would advice that the risk has to be calculated risks. Most successful people are known to have taken risks at one point or the other before having things work for them.

Life itself is all about risks, living alone is a risk which is why we need to evaluate our options and then take risks, sometimes we just need to trust the universe and have faith that things would work out fine at the end.

Hello friend  Your assertion is truly importance full and I concur your post, since exchanging are speculation isn't simple, and we need so much guts, on the grounds that in crypto misfortune factors are enormous, so put away cash with bold heart then we procure benefit in crypto,so I additionally proposes put away cash accomplishment less however do some examination also,don't show aimlessly courageously. Thank you

On 3/31/2020 at 8:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Thanks Op, this is inspiring, learnt a lot here, I have come to agree that sometimes, fear is what make some people not to go far in life. Actually fear is our setback, the moment we overcome this fear and take a bold step, we see things began to work for good. Anyone with fear cannot take risk and without risk we can't go further in life. I believe the big men/women we see around us overcome their fear and take the risk to become whatever they are right now. Thanks for this topic.

29 minutes ago, RoyalHouse01 said:

Taking the risk is surely a part of the investment or trading so if you do not do so you will not be earning anything. So just do it but do not take unnecassary risks in your trading.

@RoyalHouse01That is true. Risk should be taken after gaining enough knowledge about trading. Without any knowledge in trading, taking risk is nothing but foolishness. There is a saying that the path that leads to success is never easy. If its easy then we can't say ourself successful. It will be by luck. But luck doesn't work everytime. So knowledge is everything. After that we should take risk. A little risk can change a great part of life.

Yes my dear friend I am totally agree with you without taking risk we can’t able to achieve success. Because the opportunities are in our doors we have to take risk and open the door and should grab those opportunities. Taking birth as a poor is not our fault but dying As poor is totally our fault. So we should come out from our comfort zone take risk and achieve success.

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

I agree With You mu Buddy! Don't be scared if you want to achieve big Set a goal for yourself and try you luck hard to achieve it. It is impossible to reach your goal without hurdles so be Confident and Give ypur 100% and You also need to take risks you need to trust yourself and your luck and without doing it you could never be succeed. stay blessed!

I highly agree. if you want a bigger profit, always learn how to take a risk. Failure is inevitable, but the good thing about failure is it will make you courageous. In that way, you will be able to face obstacles and problems with a much braver spirit. 

This is true,  my friend . To succeed, you should have persistence, fortitude, certainty to progress you have to chance in the event that you don't hazard is extremely difficult to progress, whatever you intend to contribute on it we think our dread is legitimately identified with the degree of the danger. The more frightening something feels, the more hazardous it must be. Yet, that is not a precise method to measure hazard.

Success, fear and risk they walk together, they both work hand in hand together. No matter who you are you or what you do you most experience this three words. If you want to be successful then be ready to face this two things. They presents themselves to you in different form. Without risk you can't be successful, without fear you can successful and become a great person.....

If we consider failure as the beginning of learning, it will be easier for us to accept it. Failure knows a lot of things that cannot be learned in theory. We must always try and rise again every time we fail.

• +3 1

You never have to fear risks because if you don't risk you will never know if you are going to be successful or not and if in one case you risk and lose, try again that from those risks you learn a lot and they help or teach you that life It's like that and you don't have to give up.

Good advice before you should achieve your aim you have too go through deference challenges and risk so we don't need too be afraid because we can learn from it 

On 9/30/2020 at 6:50 AM, Pathakayush said:

These are the best one liner to motivate people you need to take risks in life to become successful but at the same time you need to be calculated about that risk such that it doesn't what will be the consequences if you fail.

Sure! Sometimes we need to take risks in our lives to become successful, though we should be very careful because not every risky will move us forward, so it is good to make research on what we do for better results.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

you are right
Fear restrains its owner and prevents him from achieving success.
Especially in the field of investments.
It takes great courage and self-belief in order to be able to accumulate a good balance that you can use in your life and build your future.

If you are afraid of taking risk then you won't move from the position you are that's one of the reasons or difference between successful people and mediocrity. It won't be palatable honestly but nothing good comes easy that is life, so keep pushing. 

• +3 1

There isn't any single individual in the world of business today that succeeded without taking huge risk the amount of risk you take sometimes determines how badly you want to succeed and your willing to achieve these success 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

if you don't take risk then there is no way you're going to be creative and there is no way that you're going to learn new things, it's only when you take risk that you inspire yourself to do more

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Sure! Sometimes we need to take risks in our lives to become successful, though we should be very careful because not every risky will move us forward, so it is good to make research on what we do for better results.

@Calvinpriva..We all know that you must take risks to be successful.  You can never be successful if you do not take risks.  If you talk about the crypto world, you will see that investing and trading has been very successful today.  But they have succeeded by investing and trading at risk.  So you have to take risks and avoid risks to succeed.

Success is a big achievement in life but in term of trading, risk is always the major factor to be considered before a starting a business online. However one to be careful this days

• +2 1

I am only 20 and i really need that kind of motivation. I am doing any job or not earning anything yet. In a word i am jobless. I really need to do something. Hope i will be something in someday. Thank you.      

17 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Calvinpriva You're right at this point. It's not a doubt that for every success we need to do a lot of hard works. With all our dedication and efforts we can achieve our goals. Also at some point in life we must dare to take risk to move forward, and make ourselves prepared for that because life is not always easy, sometimes you get difficulty and you need to face the challenges by taking the risk. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Obviously we have to do something for success , Success is not a word , it's a whole life as you want to become a something like Engineer ,Doctor or many Many More , then we have to take some Risky steps like investment on your project or any other else

When you set out to do or made a plan to achieve a Certain Desired Status 

As mine example I belong from middle class family ,Now I am a Freelancer , Entrepreneur , I made myself to earn dollars by the help of skills , I take risks to achieve my Goal , & then After Sometime I got.

My Example is too simple now I am a successful person after taking risky steps to secure my Future

Now I have a great Job..

A happy marriage life..

And lot of money 

Having a favourable income or outcome

So you should take risky steps to become a successful Person as I take.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

You are right dear friend. If we want to get success in life we should not afraid to take risk. Because we can not succeed until we a step forward. Some time we have to take risk to stake first step towards success. By taking risk we get to things either success or lesson both things are valuable. 

Yes my friend i agree with you. You have to be careful otherwise you loss some money. So you take risk after gain knowledge and experience.

You will not be able to reach your goals with fear. You need a lot of courage, but courage and an end becomes reckless, so you have to know and gain experience. If starting recklessly, he will lose his money. Therefore, I advise patience and gain experience first for the devout

• +1 1