You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Yeah sure.A man says that,"If you born poot it is not your mistake,but if you die poor it is your mistake.Life is a fighter.We are fighting every time.I also want to be risk.More profit more risk.So we should take sometimes  risk. So that we can success.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Thank you for the advice.this is true.

we must belive on ourself.if you want to take

a risk,so that you must be successful. We need

to work hard of this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Take risk and become a successful person and dont Post with fear of bann so keep risk and follow the rules and share your experience and knowledge.Taking risk is better than to do nothing in your life

• +1 1

Hello my friend, this is my personal opinion. Success involves some risks. Don't give up on mistakes. You will not learn if you do not make mistakes and learn from your mistakes.

I agree with you guys.there is no doubt that,risk is an assential part of our life.and an importand part.no one can get success in their life with out taking any success.so if we want to successful in our life,we should take risks.

Yes I agree with you if you want success you will brave yourself and motivate yourself by working hard to achieve your goals, you have to execute your anxiety and don't fear The danger ahead if you want a success.

• +2 1

On 3/31/2020 at 3:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

The key is knowledge, I recommend reading a lot in order to have a clearer notion, although the truth is that this issue is complicated, but if we are afraid of investing now it will play against us but if we lose it will be an experience to grow in the future.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Merhaba arkadaşlar, size küçük bir tavsiye vermek istiyorum.

Umarım iyisindir. Fakir olmayı yedi kimsenin olmadığına inanıyorum! Bu yüzden her zaman, hem erkekler hem de kadınlar (erkekler ve kızlar) her gün kavga yapmak, hayatlarını yolculuğunda başarılı oluyor ve diğerleri başarısız oluyor ve fakir kalıyor. Başarısız olmanın sorunu sizce nedir? Benim için bunun KORKU yüzünden olduğunu söylüyorum. Başarılı insanlar size bunu SİZİN YOKSULLUĞUNUZDAN KORKUSUNUZU söyler, bu da kendinize inanmanız ve bir gün baba ya da güzel bir anne ol ve ailenizi büyütmek için iyi bir hayata ihtiyacınız hatırlamanız size gelir. Bazen gerçekten başarılı olmak risk gerekir, ancak korkuyorsanız risk almanız gerekir! 

Bu senin hayatın ve senin zamanın. Geleceğiniz için çok mücadele edin ve bir daha asla korkmayın, onları yapabileceğinizi ve zayıf olduğunuzu kanıtlayın.

Of course, you have to take risks to achieve success. However, these should be well calculated risks. The important thing is to take risks in the right place and at the right time. In a way, it is necessary to take risks for the right project. Taking risks in all matters leads to bad results.

Edited by luis1410
word error
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Hello friends, if we truly want to become successful investors, we all have to take risk, risk of we either loss or gain when we invest in any cryptocurrency or when we make tradings on cryptocurrency, let always try to take risk if we truly want to become a successful investor.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that if you take risk it's the important of that thing so taking risk is a feeling than you will be lose or win it's not important

• +4 1

Yes, you are absolutely right, I am agrees with you Human beings have to work hard and take maximum risk in life to be successful. And success can never be possible without risk And never be afraid to take the risk 

I am very inspired by your post you said well i also give up sometimes and fear to lose somethings  but now i have been able to take risk because life gives us only one chance so if we don't use it then we will never be successful in life .

I am very inspired by your post you said well i also give up sometimes and fear to lose somethings  but now i have been able to take risk because life gives us only one chance so if we don't use it then we will never be successful in life .

• +3 1

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Every success need to take rest and there will be no issue if you take risk and maybe some time you got failure but there is not a matter of disgrace for you just stand up again do your hard work and win the race and never give up and never resist to take risk.

This is a very important topic, my friend. We must work hard and actively to reach a great result that encourages you to continue and do not give up if you fail the first time, continue to the end

There is a proverb: No risk No gain. Nothing is easy in life.There is no lift to reach your goal.You have to take the stairs to make your ultimate success.There is no shortcut. So I believe if we want success in life if we want to see ourselves in a respectable status we have to take risks in life.We have to overcome the obstacles.There is not success without taking risk in life.

Yes whosoever that wants to be successful in life must know that he or she must take risk because without risk their is no way we will be able to make corrections

To be success you must take some sort of risk in our life.in any kind of business is there is a chance of failure and getting success. At a point of our life everyone has to take risk to get success.

I agree with you my friend. We know that if you want to succeed in life, you have to take risks. You can never be successful if you do not take risks. It's not just me or you, it's the words of great thinkers. So it is mandatory to take risk for success...

All of my friends who are now successful in trading and investing cryptocurrency are all fearless. And they always take the risk that's why they are successful right now because how would you know if you are good at something if you don't take the risk to try it.

• +1 1

On 3/31/2020 at 10:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

That's obviously true @Calvinpriva that we need to face risks in order to become successful because taking risks can eliminate the possibility of looking back as we grow through the process to become more resilient and confident which can enables us to gain more knowledge with more experience which can lead us to more success and satisfaction 

download.jpg

• +2 1

Hello all.  Fear is an existential thing in our life that we cannot live without.  It is everywhere.  When we get into work, we have to overcome our fears so as not to break progress without fear of something known.  It is not a risk.  Danger is passing through the unknown without fear.

Edited by Mr.Rayan

Yes friends for you to be successful then you should not fear to take a risk because what so ever you want to do as business or investment then you need to bear either to be successful or to fail and is always a normal thing in life so one need to take risk before becoming successful

• +1 1

Yes of course,Your statement have strong word and a meaningful way to be a part of it.There is no one who like to be poor. Everyone like to live better and to have Money.This platform give a good way to everyone to get money and to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Very nice and effective topic. Everyone wants to decorate their life beautifully and achieve success. There will be many obstacles to achieve success in your life but you have to leave everything behind and move forward.  And life is very difficult to achieve success in order to move forward with any problems and risks.  Success will come if you stay true to your goal.

Absulatily agreed with you we don't have to fear from failure . Failure is very important for people to become successful. Its up to you how you take failure if you take failure as positively and step forward then you become a successful person and if you take failure as negative you will never been able to be successful in your life