You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

I think yes you are right you are also right. There is no any need of problems I think when you become a sucesfull member then it is very in the trade I think. After this you have overcome on the fear you lost your fear with hearts.

• +1 1

risk is a thing which give us the opportunity to test our luck and if we are afraid of taking the risk than it is possible that we can't get success in our life so getting success in our life in the field of a business or any other thing then we should not afraid of taking risk.

• +1 1

That is valid, dread will be a boundary to our prosperity, consistently be sure and don't fear attempting a few things since we will squander our chance once our dread defeats us.

taking risks are Very good and we can't get success in our life if we are afraid of taking risk.

so we shouldn't be afraid of the taking risks in order to if we want to get success in our life.

• +1 1

You are right i agree with you. We can not achieve any goal without ending our fears.

One has to take the risk to be successful, If we remain afraid like this then we cannot do anything.Life is a full of risk. If you want to do something big, you have to take risk.

Yeah you are right my friend. We should take risk for Success. If we afraid to take risk then we can't achieve our goal. We can't reach our ambitions. So we have to take risk for make it. If we do that then success will be come for our contribution.

It is true that you need to take some risks to make some money especially in volatile markets like the altcoins cryptocurrency market. However taking unnecessary risks is not trading, it is called "gambling" and it can cause you to lose extreme money. It is always good to be in the safer side and control your risk hunger. 

• +2 1

Struggle for your self hard don't afraid of failure because failure is necessary and the bigger risk taken you to bigger work so pay attention on work dont worry abou anything just stay calm be patent with your work

• +2 1

Yes all of us want success but none of us want to take the risk. The fear is one the biggest enemy of us. The fear is not allows us to move forward to success. And the world is living with fear.

we should never be afraid of taking risks are because risks are the thing that may take a step toward the successive if we keep reading from the taking risks then it is possible that we can never achieve the success.

• +4 1

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not e

Exactly fear is the biggest hurdle in the way of success. As said by a great author E. Lockhart, "always do what you're afraid about". By doing this we will surely achieve our goal. 

Absolutely right. For achieving your goals it's necessary to take risk in your life. If you will be afraid from taking risks then you can't get success and can't become a successful man. Our mistakes teaches us as a teacher and failures encourage us for moving towards. So don't be afraid by taking risks in your life.

Yes friend you are right.  If we want to improve our lives, we must not be afraid to take risks.  In order to move forward in the future, we have to do risky work and see that we are improving in any work.  If we can do risky things with courage and patience in mind, we will gradually improve a lot in the future.  Thank you.

• +1 1

I agree with your opinion.  without risk, rarely do anything well, and besides, once taking a risk, you can get a lot of things.

• Useful or interesting 1

All of us want to be successfull in our life but nobody want to take risks in their life for success. If we want to be successful then we  should reduce the fear of taking risks in our life. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It obvious that no risk no gain. If one scared of fall he/she will never rise. If you lose your money today it doesn't mean you will lose again tomorrow. Every challenges must be face and have strong determination to win it. Work toward your dream and do everything within your ability to succeed.

A risk is the stepping stone for success and no successful person has ever gotten to where they are without taking some risks, and of course with these risk some are much bigger than other. the key lies in calculating the level of this risk and in managing the risk and making contingency plans to recover from the risk if things do not work out. This is very important. Therefore all good things come with risks and all members on this forum should remember this and make the right risks to reap the benefits.

Well in the world of trading and cryptocurrencies, it is important to take the risk and sacrifice some money to gain the other, but this does not mean recklessness and in the process of ordering and buying, and you must have some knowledge of the dominant currencies and currencies that are likely to raise significantly in the future and by certainty With some luck on your side

Thanks for your good advice because it is very useful for everyone. I think if you want to do something better then you have to take some risks.The biggest reason for failure is fear and lack of self-confident.So take the risk and do better in Your life.

Hello dear, I read your post and I am agree that success depend our confidence our self, also depend our risk because without taking any risk we can not be successful at cryptocurrency. But we have to research properly about investment than we have to take risk.

To be successful in cryptocurrency world we all have to be brave and keep fear aside, remember that without taking risk in some aspects of Cryptocurrency jobs like trading you will hardly succeed, so need to overcome your fears and by that you will make good profit in cryptoworld

Yes it is true that if you want to be successful you have to take risk because life itself is a risk especially in investment you have to know that at anytime you will be successful and at the same time fail

Yes,that's true If we want success in our life then we didn't have any fear on taking the risks,because of we have a fear of risks in our mind then we can never face the difficulties of life .Success of life is that we know how to overcome the fear.

You are right dear . I am agreed with you that we should take risk in life to learn and earn more. We should work hard honestly. If we fail once never give up you will get a sufficient knowledge and experience from that failures.

Thanks for the encouragement I desperately needed it, but I think every human being needs encouragement to move forward.
You are right, this is our life and this is our time. We must value time and work hard and take risks to move forward and succeed. We must fight the worries of life, first set a goal and then strive to achieve it. Don't be discouraged. This forum has given me the opportunity to work hard to earn money and fulfill my desires. I am working with enthusiasm and passion. You too can do your best to benefit from it.