You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

As far as i am concerned, i can say the fear to take a risk in life is a failure already. There is no way someone will succeed if someone has that fear of taking a risk and this is the same thing when it comes to cryptocurrency field. Someone just has to be bold enough to take the risk on investing to earn. Fear to take a risk brings one down and with this someone can not succeed.

On 3/31/2020 at 8:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Success they say is on the other side of fear. Fears are our natural protective instincts about the unknown, it shouldn't be a limitation, it should just be a reminder that there are alot to be done to achieve success.that the risk friends you either win or learn more about the unknown.

you have given very good advice. If anyone want to get success than he has to take risks. Without taking risks there is no possibility of achieving something. you have to make yourself so strong that will bear losses. failure always teach us something. Those who don't fail can never feel the full happiness of success. take risks and one day you will get success. Keep in mind that do not lose hope. just work hard and in the right way and enjoy rewards, If you fail in first attempt then come back second with more hard work and determination. This is the only way to get success.

Everyone need success in their life or wants to be successful,but this can be only possible when we are willing to take risks.Our life is full of surprises but if we stay in a corner just waiting for the surprises to come after us,it wont happen.We must risk it out,but before risking we must be aware of whatever we are doing and not make things worsen.

Yes ofcourse for success you have to be confident.Because with fear you cant do any thing. By taking risks you learn in your life. We have to  face challanges which increases over capability and our confidence also.So dont hasitate to take risk.Its my opinion.

Yes, I totally agree and I believe that in life it is necessary to take risks. I believe that many newbies in cryptocurrencies start to take risks very slowly due to the many scams and frauds that take place in the crypto world.

Edited by Sohaib Ali Shobi

Yes friend risk is the thing which make you and give you the chance of success. If any have capital then we can start trading and can get more profit by taking risk. I think a person can get success only by when he is risk taker.so don't feel any hesitation in taking decisions and take risk for next stgae .it maybe can change your life.

Hello friends hope you all are fine.

Its a big problem to fear in life as well as successful in life. Many peoples get success in life but their fear not going . They have fear that they fail in life sometime but its all depends on person's thinking. Fear is a mark of unsuccessful people so don't create fear in life also work hard for more success.

I agree, fear is the only thing that leads you to failure, we have to be confident and also trust ourselves in order to reach our goal. We can learn from our mistakes a lot, we have to overcome all the difficulties and the risks in the our way.

• +1 1

You are right bro but everyone doesn't have this strength to take big risks especially the newbies, if the newbies takes big risk and unfortunately they loss big not then it will demoralized them or even they can leave crypto world.

Yes dude you are very right for success we must take risks because without risks success is not found the fear of loss some money so you have to control it but you have to be careful.

Risk is the first step for success. 

If you want a great success then you have to take the risk. 

Success is between handwork and risk, so risk is a great factor. 

Yes you said absolutely right I am agree with you if you want to become successful you should to take risk and one thing more I tell you that in every business the risk is very necessary to take the decisions so you should to get the positive risks

Your assertion is truly significance full and I concur your post, since exchanging are venture isn't simple, and we need so much guts, on the grounds that in crypto misfortune factors are enormous, so put away cash with valiant heart then we procure benefit in crypto,so I additionally recommends put away cash accomplishment less yet do some exploration also,don't show aimlessly fearlessl

You have to take risks to do any work.  Work cannot be done without risk.  You have to take risks if you want to succeed at work.  Risk-free profits cannot be expected in any business.  So success is associated with risk.

Your assertion is truly significance full and I concur your post, since exchanging are speculation isn't simple, and we need so much guts, on the grounds that in crypto misfortune factors are tremendous, so put away cash with courageous heart then we procure benefit in crypto,so I likewise recommends put away cash accomplishment less yet do some exploration also,don't show aimlessly bravely

No doubt man get success after he come up from his fear and take risk.  I agree with you.  We should take risk and get success.  If we get loss then next time we will be successful. 

You said absolutely right about me if you want to succeed on this platform then you should not be afraid of taking any kind of risk.If you want to work on any platform, you will have to take risk there. Because you do not succeed until you learn something research until you know.

If we want to succeed in the field of trading and to get a good profit, then we should not be afraid of small risks. Because if we want to achieve something in any field, then there is definitely some risk there, so we should not be afraid of them, but be careful on the strength. 

Yes you are definitely right sir I'm agree with you Success always comes after struggle so we should not get afraid of doing hard work we keep on struggling and have to proved to everyone that we are strong

• +4 1

Success is what everyone yearn for, but it do not comes just like that, it takes a bit of risk and determination to achieve it. Keep on moving and believing you will definitely reach there.

We all have always been learning from childhood, do we never have to panic while taking risk if we want success? Success is the thing that every small and big person wants.We have to face too much ferrier inside life But we should not be afraid of that period but move on There are many people inside life who are scared and cannot achieve their success, then we should not look towards those people, we should look towards those who take the risk to achieve their success. So one thing we will always have to remember inside our life, but also those who are newbies here, I would say that you all should take the risk in your life at some time, if you do not take the risk then how will you achieve success and success every person  want......

I really adore and appreciated your advice mate.

Beside yours is some other important one's made I've also read from genuine members here.

We really need to accept risk if we really want to achieve what we are aiming of.

On the off chance that you need to improve, at that point obviously you need to face a few challenges. Without risking something no better things can be accomplished really. Continuously to get something productive you need to accomplish something that nobody has ever done. Legends are not brought into the world in a day. So face challenges and improve.

Those that take lots of risk must have failed several times but are very successful today, we may loose in the risk we take, but we will surely benefit letter on, in life, I think does that doesn't take risk are the ones working for those that take risk. It as simple as that

• +2 1