You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

10 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

If you have to go for trading you most control your patient and emotion to make trading there is many trader that become successful people on field of trading cryptocurrencies that we should learn from them because they are also example that we have to follow their step will make us to be good trader.

Obviously, as there's this of 3 mnemonic, which play a certain part in trading and that's FRG, which is actually FEAR, REGRET, AND GREED, as regret when you stop a trade earlier when you would have earned more, greed when you still go for, and some uncertainty happens and it becomes a loss

Self confidence is the first secret of success you will get success if you beleive in you you will get success if you think that i can do this nothing is impossible then success is your take sugesstion from seniors and work hard and never give up

Yeah mate you are right if we need success then we don't have to fear in any circumstance.There is no risk in this forum.All we have to do is not to do cheating.And somone who did cheating will take the risk and would also fear.By the way thanks for your advice.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometimes fear would be good because everytime the condition wont be same. So, only take risk if you enough money to loss and you dont want that money. I think its very bad to take risk in the money which is very important for you. We need to take risk but we should analysis where to take the risk.

I was once weak because of fear. I can definitely say that when you want to get something, you must face every challenges that may come along your way with confidence. Be bold and fearless. Do it. Conquer your dreams. 

Success and fear work together. If you wanna be successful step out of your comfort zone. Be responsible for your mistake never blame anyone for whatever happen to yourself either good or bad. Never pity your condition. Most especially take risk of any kind. Never give up, if you feel like giving up remember the reason why you started if Bill Gate give up is dreams what would have happen to him and his family. If I can do it you can do better. If you can it, I will also try and do it. Do it if you fail try it again and again till you master it. Life is a risk take it bit by bit.

On 3/31/2020 at 11:56 AM, Nezar said:

Good advice and very useful and I agree with you with what you say one of the biggest reasons for failure is fear and lack of self-confidence from doing things that can change our lives very significantly.

We can't take away fear but we can controll it and that is what we should work towards doing. If we can control our fears and also emotions then we would be better raiders and wouldn't loose much because that is what a lot of people are suffering from 

No man in this world likes to be poor. Every person wants to be rich. So, you do not need to be fear and you need to take risk. As we have seen many people, they are very nervous and they do a lot of different trading and they do not take any risk. And I have seen many such people who always take the risk and then they are always successful, they often pick me out in such a way that they get a very clear advantage. The person who takes the risk must succeed, we should also take the risk and do not need to scared. I have often seen people who are very afraid to take up saying that they do not take the risk that they are not successful. Therefore, one who takes risk in a life is definitely successful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Exactly, this is absolutely right, you have to take risk if you want to succeed in your life. If you take risk, you may either succeed or fail, if yiu fail, it will be a good experience you will learn too much from it, if you succeed, you will become the successful person 

Wow such a nice topic here, the road to success as never been all rosey it take courage and boldness to walk suck path, calculated risk Is indeed a gateway to success even in trading. If you don't take risk don't expect to win In the industry.

Yes, my friend, this is true. Failure is not the end of life. On the contrary, our failure should be the fuel for the rush and try again in order to challenge all the obstacles that stand in our way. Do not despair, but continue success is worth the risk

On 31.03.2020 at 10:52, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Of course A fear is the most stronger negative indicator that can send you much further from your happiness. At time when our civilization has only formed that played a matter role in safe life, but now transformed in truly barrier for every person who wants to get a success one day.

It is business definition that any legal activity perform to earn profit at the risk of loss so if  risk is involved in business how it would not be in trade exchange or buying and selling of crypto if you are hoping to be rich you should go ahead and learn and after that that take step to earn money at the risk of loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Fear makes people coward.

They don't take risk in life.As success comes fter failures. 

These failures learnt you a lesson and give you experinece to survive. 

So, always take risk to find something new and special. 

Yes we all know that Scam's everywhere but sometimes we leaning from our mistake so by this I will say the more you take risks the more you leaning In your life time

Hey mate, thanks for your important post, yes we have to take risk in cryptocurrency because if we not take risk we can not get success in crypto world. Proverb say's the more you take risk, the more you gain.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

fair enough I am absolutely go along with with you my lonesome ! 
this is the initial regime if you want to merge with trading humanity ! you state to finish your fears ! and you encompass to steal the risks to be experinced dealer !

That's true, fear is the only thing that holds back a success full person from achieving its goal, you are right if a person fears then he or she won't get what they want, and they don't tray anything to get rich, but we also don't have to take a risks on things we have to study and try it.

We all need to be success if we all need it we have to stay in this forum like family we need to help each other not to blame and give bad reputation for no reason  so we dont have to take risk

Alas, I recall that I missed the chances to make money because of fear, fear of taking risks and losing, trying new things or getting out of my comfort zone. Everyone needs to get rid of their fear, and as early as possible, in order not to deprive themselves of opportunities for success.

Edited by lllife

I,m agree with you bro, you tell us a good advice. For any work you have to give a practical touch. The biggest reason of failure is fear. Don,t be afraid of risk and failure just give a start to any work and then see you will get success in it. 

Secondly for the success hardwork is necessary.

Life is beautiful and worth the effort, especially if there is a lofty goal that each of us strives for, in school you learn and then the exam comes. As for life, the exam comes to you and then you learn. So we must be ready to receive what is coming with wisdom and patience, and from here the fear ends and we enter strongly into this field

On 3/31/2020 at 1:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

@Calvinpriva Well said my friend! If we want to be success in the future, we should not fear to take risks. In-fact, we must be prepared for the up-coming challenges that we are likely to meet in the journey of life. If we fear, we cannot compete with the obstacles that we face in life, so we must be confident on taking challenges and be ready to take risks for the sake of a better future.

• +2 1
  • +4 1