What is a hash? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

What is a hash?

We really need to know about this hash, those who are new here and those who are old and those who did not know about this hash, everyone will know, everyone will benefit from this topic.

and the word is used as hashrate to describe the speed and power of a miner, basically how many of these encoded strings can it process in a second or minute

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Newcomers in the crypto world should be familiar with the essential terms like hash, hashrate, mining ,IEO , ICO etc. You have mentioned everything in your topic. In  short cut, the term hash in the crypto world means a function which converts an input of letters and numbers into an encrypted output. 

This is true hash is used in computing to describe a string of encoded text but also hash is using in Crypto mining, according to crypto mining it is speed and which is operates mining machine.

My dear friend I think hash is used in mining  because I use this word in cloud mining site, where they gives bonus hash power when we start mining, but I don't no how it's works in mining process but I have need some information then I give my 100% thanks to share this topic.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:51 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

The word hash is used in the world of computing to describe a string of encoded text. A string consisting of fixed-length number and letters and a single, unrepeatable order that represent a series of data. This text string is created by a unique cryptographic function known as a hash function.

When we are novices or beginners it is important that we know the terms used in this world of cryptocurrencies is why I have set out to bring them the meanings of those terms so that they can be informed. 
I hope you like it and give it to your heart down here. 

Thank you for sharing us some knowledge about the harsh I have the know already but I hope that many will benefit from your explanation.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:51 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

The word hash is used in the world of computing to describe a string of encoded text. A string consisting of fixed-length number and letters and a single, unrepeatable order that represent a series of data. This text string is created by a unique cryptographic function known as a hash function.

When we are novices or beginners it is important that we know the terms used in this world of cryptocurrencies is why I have set out to bring them the meanings of those terms so that they can be informed. 

As this is a beginner's thread, may i suggest adding some information on what are hashes for in cryptos. What is their role in cryptos and stuff like that.

Edited by rekter

It's very important to know these therm like a beginner t stars form the bottom and good understand the crypto world and how it work ,so yes we need to search for any therm that we dont know 

hash is part of mining mining by miners which is a term used in the field of mining for cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it

Hashes are used to secure blockchain, they are generated from miners, and used in making transaction last and mining. 

Yes you are right.  thank you for this.  We must be aware of these conditions.  I think fragmentation is important in the crypto world

Thanks for the explanations. There is transaction hash, this will be generated automatically when you will send or receiver crypto currencies in your wallet. You can use hash to track your transaction when its wait to be confirmed in blockchain.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, you are right to explain this term. The majority heard about it or once from one of the positions that challenged this term, but it did not fully understand the meaning of it. One of the most possible places that depend on this term is mining platforms that tell you how much the retail value reaches hash

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I also want to add a few terms:

1-WHALE
It is a reference and description of the whales behind the high and low prices

2- Bullish
It means that the investor believes that the currency and the market will generally rise.

3-Bearish
Bullish reversed and generally believed that the currency rate would decrease.

4-Altcoin
Any cryptocurrency outside of bitcoin is called altcoin.

The breakdown is simply the ability of the device used to mining, there is a disparity in the ability of the devices to do so
The hash has several units that display the ability to mining the parameters at one time.

Thank you for sharing such an important information with us. Just like I was not aware of hash before, now I am aware, in the same way many people like me have become aware of hash after seeing your post. 

We hope you will share with us such important issues in the future.

Thank you very much for this informative topic. I didn't had any idea what hash was. But after reading I could understand it a little bit. Keep it up.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

This is a good information for us beginners here my friend. Knowing that kind of post or term about crypto currency will help us when we encounter that terms in many topics. I love your way to help other people here giving some new terms to learn so that we can adapt on the crypto currency world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

appreciate your help to teach us a new information in crypto world , day after day working in this forum letting me always learn something new about crypto that can not be learned on net because it is hard to come such idea in your mind

On 3/30/2020 at 11:51 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Thank you very much, now there is a concept of the word hash in my dictionary. I often met this in encrypting passwords, and in the whole encryption of any data. Thanks! 🙂

On 30.03.2020 at 20:51, Wilmer Garcia said:

a very interesting question and I would very much like to know the answer thanks for opening this topic now I know the answer for myself and I am sure it will be very useful and relevant for other users

Great article. You can add, suddenly someone does not understand, the hash is used as a link and as a key. It was created for the safety of your data, it cannot be repeated with someone, so you can not worry about its security

Quite interesting information, thanks. While you are sitting on the forum you will learn so much. With the forum you will quickly become a professional. 😀

For me the key to the knowledge of the blockchain is an understanding of cryptographic hashes. It seems to me that many of us, ordinary people, make the mistake of imagining the blockchain as, first of all, lists of anonymous transactions distributed over decentralized networks. Although a separate blockchain is really like this, it is sometimes overlooked that the main block of the new technology is not decentralization, anonymity, or even distributed registries, but cryptography itself. While this is probably obvious to someone with a basic understanding of computer science, it's something completely new for most of us.