The fate of bitcoin due to COVID 19 catastrophe - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

The fate of bitcoin due to COVID 19 catastrophe

Even though the pandemic still is active and hopefully it ends soon, bitcoin did drop in the beginning but now it's back up to 9000$ so it's getting pretty strong

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The fate of bitcoin will be better, the price of bitcoin won't fall more than previous fall, we gonna experience higher price if all coins we have in cryptocurrency

Frankly, the fate of the price of bitcoin and all currencies was very bad during the first period of the Corona virus, especially during the period of the epidemic greatly in China, where the prices fell a lot, but it is very good that the prices returned to rise after China fully recovered from the virus where we are witnessing a great improvement Very currency market prices

If you still hold onto it yet, continue holding it, the price of bitcoin goes up without stopping, but it is better to place a loss order to avoid a sudden fall.

Dialogue is one of the indications that the epidemic should escalate or disappear completely in April. I believe that bikinin should be worth more than 10,000  during this period

I am also holding some bitcoins and yes i am afraid that it will fall down continuously because of the pandemic disease which is corona virus. But in my observation the bitcoin price right now is in the good state sometimes it goes up like last week. So that i am being positive at all time because i know everything is gonna be fine so i am continuously saving and holding bitcoin.

7 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that Bitcoin is not affected at all by the virus that is spreading in the world because even there is this corona virus the price of Bitcoin is rising and I think that is great because they dont let the virus defeat them and they are continuing their work.

But if you notice something when the CORONA Viruses become the seriously pandemic, the price of all cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies also was dumped very massively. 

7 hours ago, Basad said:

It's over now, BTC price at market is untouchable because it's getting higher now than before halving, so I think one has to rely his/her faith on BTC during this quarantine period. 

correct, right now it's the small beginning of a big bull run, and i have strong faith in bitcoin that it will reach a new ATH soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Let it be in your knowledge that Bitcoin is not only affected by the virus, but all other financial markets in the world. This is not the first crisis. You  must have  patience and faith and Bitcoin will be good.

The negative impact of the Corona virus was not limited to bitcoin only, but also included the entire global economy, including the oil prices, but I am confident that Bitcoin will overcome this crisis and increase its price again

No my friend just keep them because bitcoin will get up again , because bitcoin is strange , ans in this year there is halving so the analysts expect that bitcoin will rise to 15 $ maybe more in the end of 2020. So i suggest to keep this bitcoin.

On 5/18/2020 at 8:41 PM, Moaz said:

The negative impact of the Corona virus was not limited to bitcoin only, but also included the entire global economy, including the oil prices, but I am confident that Bitcoin will overcome this crisis and increase its price again

Bitcoin has already overcome the crisis  because the price of Bitcoin is rising gradually presently the price of Bitcoin is over $9000 against $6000 at when the pandemic crisis begins 

Bitcoin has decreased at the beginning of the spread of the Corona virus, but it has gone back up again. I advise you to increase your Bitcoin.

Do not worry, there is no cause for concern due to the Corona virus and its effect on bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies will not be negatively affected by this virus.

Life is great and enjoy it

If you look at a date, you will find that it fell to lower prices, and then rose sharply, and therefore the effect of the Corona virus is temporary, and it is a psychological effect Bitcoin, with its decline, will be followed by a rise, and since you are storing and not trading, there is nothing to worry about. If I were in your place, you would have also bought from lower prices to achieve higher gains.

Bro, don't worry about this situation! Yes, it is very critical, and it is very harmful for many, but the trouble is that now everyone is actively starting to sell bitcoin, and this is the best time to buy it, because soon its price will soar, and we will be able to get a large net profit!

Earlier this year of 2020 in March, whosoever was in Crypto world would admit the fact that BTC and Crypto coins value was negatively affected, not only Crypto but even the global economy. But those who were bold enough to conquer the threat of fear to loose in their minds and patiently save their holdings having confidence and target of better market today are the one reaping double profits.

The impact of the Corona pandemic on the rest of the markets is devastating, unlike the crypto market, which has declined and has rapidly bounced higher Now, with the successive news about another wave of the pandemic, I think that the market will be affected less than the previous one, as the psychological state of traders has become stronger and has received and absorbed the previous shock But the impact will be large on other markets.

• +1 1

I agree with my friend that due to this dangerous Corona virus the market price of the Bitcoin and the others currencies had been turn down. Also the economy of the many countries been affected due to this. But now the situation is under controlled . And the market value is returning to it's original shape. And Bitcoin price will also flourish soon

Reostra77     64

Posted March 29

this depends on the circumstances that will occur in the next one or two months because many countries close down and cause the country's economic capacity to weaken and make people more likely to sell assets rather than invest their money

Well in the first quarter of the year 2020 bitcoin did fall very badly and suffered for almost 50 days , and there was also time when it's rate fell under 4000 US dollar. But after July bitcoin bounce back and at the present time of writung this post it's price 10700 US dollar. Amazing , so i don't thing that bitcoin will ever going to end , if it can survive a global pendemic and still retained it's actual amount , then i can assume it will always be profitable crypto asset. Hopefully i did invested in bitcoin at the time when its prices were really low.

Corona destroyed the world and now you can see the USA president has a positive report now the corona is coming again let see what happen 

Digital currencies can provide a solution to the high rates of inflation caused by the spread of the Covid-19 virus. This helped to increase the value of the top 10 stocks of digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin because it is the largest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin survived and is better than before. We have now a secondary wave of covid and we expect to survive this too. We have to wait a few months and it will be decided during December if we are to make a new bull run in 2021 and maybe make Bitcoin to 100,000 $ or more.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The fate of bitcoin (and altcoins) has nothing to do with the pandemic. The pandemic can only affect the prices and create some rise and fall but it can't change the final destiny of cryptocurrency. The true fate of bitcoin is in the hands of traders and miners because they are actively involved in mining (producing), buying and selling the coins and they are the only ones who can determine the value and position of bitcoin among other coins. Stop worrying about every crisis that happens because bitcoin is strong enough to get through most of them.

• +4 1