Ethereum network smart contracts - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michael0606

Ethereum network smart contracts

For me, I think this business can make good profits with it, but at the same time it is very dangerous and full of scammers who are waiting for prey with precision.

I did not understand your intent well, do you mean in your words, peer-to-peer trading, this is only in decentralized exchange platforms, but it does not have a large audience of traders.

On 3/29/2020 at 5:02 AM, NayeemHaque said:

Actually i think this business is quite profitable. I'm also agree with you. We can start this business but it will be risky too.        

One thing, I kind if had this introduction into this type of earning through smart contracts as there are people who kind of see this if the smart contracts as a scam which they think it's too risky to get involved, as basically it's actually quite profitable, especially when you know how to Target investors into it

I often use the fact that I collect tokens from drops and bounties to the Ethereum wallet. Not to say that I made a lot of money on it. But in any case, it is a pleasant benefit.

On 3/29/2020 at 5:55 AM, Michael0606 said:

Based on your experience, what do you think of this type of business, from wallet to wallet selling contracts and earning a spill?  What advice do you give, I have already been to several and I have gotten something, but I have seen people who have made a lot of profit from this type of Cryptocurrency business, in the case of the ethereum ERC20 network.

your question is not very clear, do you want to know more about dapps (sites managed by a smart contract, so completely decentralized), like kryptokitties, etherland, ecc...? if yes then you can make money using this type of sites, there are a lot of games where you can earn something, but on most of them you need to buy to start using them

On 07.05.2020 at 20:40, Nicer216 said:

Yes you are right but it is just blockchain and I don't know how just due to erc20 network they are taking good profits from the cryptocurrency 

He probably meant tokens of the Ethereum network. Perhaps that get with drops and bounties. At least that's what I understand.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:53 AM, Rickso said:

your question is not very clear, do you want to know more about dapps (sites managed by a smart contract, so completely decentralized), like kryptokitties, etherland, ecc...? if yes then you can make money using this type of sites, there are a lot of games where you can earn something, but on most of them you need to buy to start using them

Yes  I think that it is great that you can earn money from that type of sites because there are good becsuse you can earn money by playing it and I think that is great investments if you are gonna buy them because it is sure that you will gonna earn in it. 

Personally, I use TWS wallet, and I think it is the best and optimal, because it is created by a really cool company, which allows you to be associated with binance, as well as to be always and everywhere!

Yeah most of the new coins and tokens are using ethereum crypto wallets to stored their coin safely. The business of the ethereum is growing day by day and we can see the great jump in the price of the ethereum if they goes like this.

On 3/29/2020 at 11:55 AM, Michael0606 said:

Based on your experience, what do you think of this type of business, from wallet to wallet selling contracts and earning a spill?  What advice do you give, I have already been to several and I have gotten something, but I have seen people who have made a lot of profit from this type of Cryptocurrency business, in the case of the ethereum ERC20 network.

Having new networks will really help the system of ethereum considering that ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency right there and I think that it will be great to change something and make it good and I hope that the effect will be positive

Ethereum allows smart contracts to be developed and executed on its network. It means that we can burrow and loan crypto assets through an automated and self executing contract. This allows a whole different business ecosystem on ethereum network but i have yet not participated in it as it is a relatively new sector.

468x60-3.png

If i am not mistaken the smart contracts is entered into by a buyer and seller ad is pretty much an automated code where a transaction or a trade takes place. Personally i do not get involved in smart contracts and i prefer to rather invest the crypto that i make as it is much safer to do so and much easier actually. Although it is profitable to have a smart contract, if it is not done right you can be scammed and this is where the risk comes in, so i would advise that you do sufficient research in order to make an informed decision on the smart contracts.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Many of the new coin projects are operating according to the ethereum network ERC20, and many of these tokens are added to the portfolio MyEtherWallet using smart contracts for this tokens, and it is possible that the new contract that Ethereum will issued about soon

According to my knowledge and what I have experienced till now I think the contracts to sell the Crypto coins from wallets to wallets is really a big gambling process here the benefits are for both the wallets the one who sells cryptocoins to another wallet would be in a great profitable stage because the investments done on such wallets also get transferred into the another wallet and again the new wallet enjoys those investments as a baked cake.

Smart contracts appeared nearly twenty years ago, and a process was not applied except with the emergence of the blockchain, allowing a wider scope for its use, and it is a simplification of any deal as it does not take place without fulfilling the required conditions and thus reducing the need for the mediator. Thus, one of the results of smart contracts is Ethereum, and of course the uses of smart contracts are varied, and many profitable projects have now emerged, defi, borrowing and lending currencies and others.

• +1 1

This is good information to use the ERC20 network by means of blockchain technology to win money, and as I know that using smart contracts is not difficult, we put digital currencies and then the money is generated using specific encryption codes, but what about the risks and what are the fees are they high or not

I don't have much experience in these cases, but surely you have to research the project and its goals to make a safer investment. Thanks for the info bro

I think this is a pretty profitable business, but I prefer investments, it is safer for me and I work well in this area. But all this is interesting enough that you managed to attract the attention of many people.

Maybe you mean arbitrage trading? , This method is no longer profitable for a long time because the exchange platforms have become controlling the markets and the price of currencies using artificial intelligence bots, and even if you find such an opportunity to trade by arbitrage, making profit is not guaranteed, because there are many factors that play a role in this such as transfer fees and time Transfer and liquidity of the exchange platform.

On 28/3/2020 at 23:55, Michael0606 said:

Según su experiencia, ¿qué piensa de este tipo de negocio, desde la billetera hasta la billetera, los contratos de venta y la obtención de un derrame? Qué consejo le das, ya he estado en varios y he sacado algo, pero he visto personas que han sacado mucho provecho de este tipo de negocio de Criptomonedas, en el caso de la red ethereum ERC20.

It is highly recommended, only that the contracts must be from large and recognized companies since many contracts can be total scam, in the same way when doing any swap we are warned of scams in a smart contract you can expect the same, but if you can get very good money.

Currently one of the networks, if it is not the largest, is the one of eth, it is a network where other codes can be written and currencies can be read through their blockchains and there are very interesting projects that are being developed little by little and They are the blockchains and applications for mobile phones that are going into smart contracts that are being developed

• +1 1

On 3/29/2020 at 9:06 AM, Michael0606 said:

The smart contracts of the ethereum ERC20 network with the metamask wallet, or trust wallet allow you to generate money with a matrix system, example million money, dowble way, argos among others, this type of investment is very good, I've already had  experiences there and the truth I'm not complaining.

What you are probably explaining are some Ethereum ponzi schemes that in the end they collapse and have many people lose their money while the early investors and the head member earn all this money back. These are illegal by the way and should avoid any participation in ponzi as there is no guarantee and risk is extreme.

• +1 1

Smart contracts are really a great part of crypto at this time . Even Tether is also a etherium smart contract . But, I like tron and binance smart contract more than erc20 contracts because these coins transaction is more fast than eth and more cheaper in fees.

• +1 1

I don`t completely understand what you mean. If you are talking about smart-contracts which promise you pay some percent from the deposit, I must say you that it`s common financial pyramids which are veiled under contemporary technology. But there are also a lot of useful smartcontracts, which can let you earn and make people`s life easier. 

Smart contracts are generally very convenient. It allows you to enter into" contracts " for the transfer of coins without the physical participation of 3 parties (a smart contract takes over the role), acts as a guarantor. But it's worth noting that not all smart contracts are trustworthy. If it is not verified, then it may have a backdoor, using which administrators can withdraw all the money (as was the case with SharkDefi). Therefore, trust only verified smart contracts.

• +1 1