Why Some Consider Ethereum The Father Of Altcoins? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Why Some Consider Ethereum The Father Of Altcoins?

bitcoin and many of others are immediately become ups and downs,I think Ethereum is considered the father of Altcoins, I think Ethereum is the king of all altcoins but ripple also catches my attention.

On 5/5/2020 at 8:10 PM, Moaz said:

most Altcoins depends on the technology of ethereum in transactions

Well, i will agree with ethereum is the father of altcoins but this is not the based of the other altcoins in terms of transactions, Altcoins are depends only to bitcoin including the ethereum in terms of price and expecting that when the price of bitcoin pumped, altcoins will pumped too.

Ethereum is considered the father of Altcoin because it is the most important currency after Bitcoin and because it is very stable and its transactions are faster.

Maybe many people calls ethereum father of altcoins because is the most useful crypto currencies after bitcoin. Many companies are also using ethereum in their services in payment methods, and many large investors are also investing in ethereum than many other altcoins.

In my opinion, because of its network and smart contracts, as we will now find hundreds and thousands of currencies that work and use the Ethereum network to transfer them and use them as their own blockchain and based on them.

This is simply because it's the second largest, and fastest growing coin after BTC, with great potential and straight forward future of even suppressing the BTC in nearest future, due to some of it unique features. It has no total mining limits and charges very low fees in terms of making transactions.

This is simply because it's the second largest, and fastest growing coin after BTC, with great potential and straight forward future of even suppressing the BTC in nearest future, due to some of it unique features. It has no total mining limits and charges very low fees in terms of making transactions.

On 6/16/2020 at 10:23 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I think that Ethereum (ETH) is considered the most important cryptocurrency after Bitcoin (BTC) because it is different from the rest of the Altcoins one of the most important features is its smart contract that is so popular these times 

Yes, ether is the second most strongest cryptocurrency in the world, it is the most strongest altcoin. You are right. 

Also about the price, and also about the investment, I is still also a good coin someone can hold but holding at right time is very important. 

Ethereum is a platform that extends a decentralized approach to various services, applications and tools, creating the Internet of the future.

Therefore, many people divide the ether into other altcoins, and accordingly, a large and long chain of cryptocurrencies is already obtained. It is relevant!

Because the Ethereum network is the network that hosts the most currencies Thus, we see that thousands of tokens, currencies and projects are based on the Ethereum network and do not have networks or projects of their own, and therefore Ethereum is seen as the father of the rest of the currencies.

• +1 1

It is wrong the bitcoin is the king and the mother and the father of the Altcoins and we know that the Alt push due to the bitcoin.

without ETH most of the projects wouldnt have started from the beginn since they all developed at the start at ETH since there was no orther way in the early stage

• +1 1

I have not heard that Ethereum is considered the father of altcoins from anyone. But the reality is that Ethereum gave a good chance to many developers to create simple tokens without a lot of coding and problems that other coins have and there are thousands more cryptocurrencies created through Ethereum.

• +3 1

to be honest, i haven't heard about it and i can't say something if people think so well,let them think is their business, I can't say sorry)

Ethereum is a platform that allows other cryptocurrencies to be created and run on the Ethereum chain. This was the first platform to allow this to happen with the use of smart contracts. Maybe this is why it is considrered by this name you are saying.

• Useful or interesting 1

The only reason i could see is because, the arrival of Eth changed the entire landscape of altcoins. Before Eth, Btc was unrivalled, infact it is even today, but in the last major bullrun, eth touched 1500$ that was way higher than what Btc touched. There were other altcoins before eth, like ltc, peercoin etc, but didnt do much, it was the arrival of eth, that brought in daps and other innovative ideas, and hence the father of altcoins. 

Ethereum is the second largest currency in the cryptocurrency market in terms of market value after Bitcoin, Ethereum can be considered the center of launching new cryptocurrencies because many projects are launching their token initially on the Ethereum network.

• +1 1

Its obviously because ethereum has highest market cap after bitcoin and highest price among all altcoins.

ethereum is the highest invested coin after bitcoin. Similarly ethereum has unique features than other . ethereum blockchain also has erc20 tokens which are unique among cryptocurrency. I think this erc20 tokens may also one of the reason to make ethereum highest market cap after bitcoin . Recently people are being more intrested into ethereum as well so its transaction and market is increasing which is far more than other altcoins .

• +3 1

That's right the Bitcoin is the head of all the crypto currencies and secondly the ethereum is the highest in the altcoins therefore we can says the ethereum is the father of all the altcoins . 

Now a days we hears many news that eth 2.0 is about to introduce so we think this is directly affects the price of ethereum .

I think Ethereum has taken the place of Bitcoin.  Because Bitcoin is a good and band name in the world.  Bitcoin will be its next currency Ethereum.  Bitcoin is very popular but Etherium is the second most popular currency.  Ethereum is considered the father of altcoins

Many altcoin/token based on ethereum network, which is ERC 20 , ethereum build foundation to other token and altcoin based on their blockchain, every transaction of smartcontract token under ethereum must go to ethereum network that why it called "father of token/altcoin".

• +2 1

I think it is because most cryptocurrencies are sent and received on wallets through Ethereum.

• -2 1

It seems that it is as too many coins have used the Ethereum blockchain and created smart contracts there that allow them to have a token and built with it a cryptocurrency. We can call Ethereum the father of altcoins but altcoins were also very popular before ethereum too,.

• +3 1

Hi my dear, I am not read anything that ethereum is a father but the altcoin are very much in the ethereum. It is a good coin that has a lot to give to the blockchain systems and it can be even better very soon when they are start the new ethereum that is the part 2.

• +1 1

It is a major coin that has helped a lot of developers to create their own coins. Ethereum was the first blockchain that put up front smart contracts and with the creation of solidity language it allowed everyone to create their own cryptocurrency under the ethereum blockchain.

• Useful or interesting 1