Could this be a loyalty Test - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Could this be a loyalty Test

On 3/27/2020 at 10:36 AM, Upright said:

Actually about the loyalty Test, is more basically on the fact that post have not being paid and some might just ignore and give you on the site  as some say it might be of the tight procedure of new users coming in. Or one which I might add could be that of the admins on schedule to make more than just the pay per post option if they could shut down payments on the posts counts, maybe that's what they are maybe optimistic about or in the future. Every aspect might the cause on it. Or not

Hello friends .  Loyalty test is one of the first things you create an account you write 100 unpaid comments and this is a loyalty test for the forum and you have popularity

• +2 1

On 3/27/2020 at 2:36 PM, Upright said:

Actually about the loyalty Test, is more basically on the fact that post have not being paid and some might just ignore and give you on the site  as some say it might be of the tight procedure of new users coming in. Or one which I might add could be that of the admins on schedule to make more than just the pay per post option if they could shut down payments on the posts counts, maybe that's what they are maybe optimistic about or in the future. Every aspect might the cause on it. Or not

Lol, this is another way to express "Why the forum stops paying" hahaha. Kidding, mate. Continue your work. The forum will pay eventually because this situation is classic.

• +1 1

Every once in a while, this technical problem happens, which may be an update or maintenance of the platform, since right now it is happening again and always returns to normal with the passing of days.

• +1 1

Well, if we love this forum very much, we keep creating the posts even it does not pay us in sometimes due to some reasons. So be as active as possible on this forum to contribute with our best here.Just do not be focused to earn money here. 

• +1 1

i dont understand what you mean when you say loyality? i see this forum as the platform for exchanging information and comunicating people whoo ar einterested in crypto world but i use other forums too. and there are lot sof people who just dont have free time sometimes to even come back and check. and lets be honest  this forum attracted new users/beginners with its yobit's paybyposts campaign and some new users may lose some interest in this forum if they dont get profit from it. it is normal in my opinion.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not think this is because it is a temporary problem and it will be resolved as soon as possible. I think the reason for this is that they clean the forum from recurring topics and messages Spam

• +1 1

I think that it might be a loyalty test that the admins are trying to see all the members of the forum who will keep using it no matter the conditions and then reward them after they have proven their loyalty.

• +1 1

On 4/25/2020 at 12:38 PM, teminalibug said:

The only royalty aspect they look at is the quality of post you can share to the community, this forum only want what is the best for legit members.

It happened due to some reason's day by day and you are definitely right, it is doing making the best forum for legit members. Maybe it will be fixed. 

• -2 1

I think the forum and developers are preparing for something new and that is why the linking of new member accounts has been suspended until the new one is developed

• +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

In reality such event happened when there were technical problems which Staff has announced previously to the happening of it.

Right now there is no sort of contextual loyalty test but rather a campaign to keep the forum as much active and alive as possible 😉

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Well you have to understand that bro and keep some patience. And if i got you right, you are saying that payment delay is for loyalty test that we works after stop payment or not. Then it would be awesome if they did something like that but this time it's just a problem there in yobit and it would be solved shortly so you should work and give your best content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

People can do crypto currencies whenever they want. Loyalty in crypto is an option because if they really need money, they'll put effort and become consistent doing cryptos. It's optional for me. 

• +1 2

I think the admin clears the forum weekly now and everyone can observe that the post are deleted on the weekly basis previously everyday some posts were deleted but now the procedure is not  same and i think the loyalty test should  be implemented 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well i think there's only a technical problem in that kind of situation, in every platform we experienced technical problem so i think that's normal, but if you see it on the other side, it could be a loyalty test like what you said, it boost our determination to stay here until it is okay.

• +2 1

When we talk about payment process for loyalty test then i think its should not be a good way to do it because every users are very concerned about their payments if they had done their work so it will be creating a panic situation among the users but i also believe that there should be a good way to do a loyalty test.

• +2 2

When I log in to the forum, I notice the small number of active members and this is something I see now natural because of the change in payment and the use of a new currency and everyone is concerned about the price of buying and selling but I am one of the people who joined recently and I do not intend to leave the forum for the reason that everything is subject to change, including the method of payment has lost Become dependent on the account’s strength and strength in terms of the number of interactions and the other reason at worst. This forum provides me with a monthly fee that can support my business.

• +3 2

sometime there is some technical issue behind it , Their is not any loyalty test behind it . we should focus on quality of post ( this is our loyality test ) .

we should be give our best , if we want to stay here as a longtime .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

My friend, the payment system has now been changed in the forum. For every post we will get 10Talk. This currency will start trading on 1-9-2020 I expect it is a good payment method.

I think the issue of non payment of post have been solve because I received my payment after every 7 days due to the new system of payment. The forum pay 1 talk token for rating of post and 10 talk token for each post.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

are you talk about why sometimes the  payment get off in yobit exchange site then the answer is, this forum get technical problem some time Which lead the payment off.. But there has different reason too such as sometimes this forum authorities take action About block spammer so they stop payment too for a while            

• +3 1

It would be interesting to apply that loyalty test in this community, it may still be small and young, but I think it is necessary to optimize the quality of the publications and attract passionate users and not interested in sats

• +2 1

It may be a test of loyalty or maybe not, because if there are users who really feel the forum as theirs, that is to say a place where to share knowledge with people who want to learn more every day, it would not be loyalty but simply that you prefer to search information here instead google. 

• +3 1

Loyalty test will enable the platform to filter out famous and fake users out of the platform. so it would be fair on the part of the genuine and experienced users to carry on their efforts of creating good quality content. At certain time intervals this can be carried out by the moderators to ensure that the rules of the platform are met.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I wouldn't like all the spammers to receive payments so I agree with the decision to stop payments for a while until the forum is clean from spam and I understand every decision taken. We have to be more patient with this and keep our hard work and useful posts in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1