Where do you get your tokens? - Page 4 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Where do you get your tokens?

Iam Get Tokens In Bountis,Airdrop,ico, Or Buy From Markets Etc. Others Way iam Get This From Exchange Coin To Get Tokens.Maximum Tokens Iam Get From Airdrops.Its Gives Me Good Profit. Iam Prefer For Free Earn who are not buy Tokens Just Like Me. Iam Al Time Trying to Earn Free Tokens But Not All Time Iam Get Free Token.Beacause There Scamming With Me or There Didn't List There Tokens In Good Markets Etc. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Airdrops!!! I don't know how to i explain on this. I have more than 60+ tokens/coins which value is less then 10$. isn't is so funny? Thats why i can't join now on airdrop. Join some bounties, but it's take too long time.

• +2 1

most of airdrops and bounties are scams or fake... but only few are real and some has no value... just buy some coins in exchanges to get some tokens.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 4:23 AM, Glossy said:

Where do you get your tokens - do you get them from airdrops, bounties, do you buy them on ICO's or do you get them on exchanges (etherdelta)?

I personally got the most of my tokens on airdrops and various bounties (telegram bounties and twitter bounties).

I got the token from the ways you mentioned, this year I bought it from IEO instead of ICOs, because security and guarantees not scams. I got a lot from bounties, some reasons and conditions market said tome not buy too many tokens at the exchanger or IEO. Tokens are very vulnerable to failure, it's better to buy altcoin or bitcoin only.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

i got my coins from mostly airdrops, bounty and faucets. first i started with faucets though they pay very less amount of coins but i start growing my interest from it. then i came to learn about airdrop bounties and still learning and lil bit earning lol

• +2 2

On 10/17/2019 at 4:23 AM, Glossy said:

Where do you get your tokens - do you get them from airdrops, bounties, do you buy them on ICO's or do you get them on exchanges (etherdelta)?

I personally got the most of my tokens on airdrops and various bounties (telegram bounties and twitter bounties).

most of the tokens that I got were from the bounty. I get a lot of rewards from the bounty then a few tokens with a small amount of airdrop.

• +2 1

My tokens I buy them. Faucets and bonuses are no longer as before even in this year too many scam sites on the net! So preferably I stay on the trading is not too good but you do not risk much.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

On 11/12/2019 at 9:11 PM, Kimmy So said:

most of airdrops and bounties are scams or fake... but only few are real and some has no value... just buy some coins in exchanges to get some tokens.

I agree with you i have joined many last year but could not get the coins.Now a days i am finding authentic air drops.Luckly i have found it and the coins are come to my erc 20 and if you are interested check my signature .because of forum rules i could not post the link.

• +2 1

Yeah telegram airdrops are the best. Doesnt take much time and most of them are legit. Referrals are easy and you can cheat them as well. For website bounties are so much hard work trying to invite people. I preffer COINBASE Earn cuz you can win up to 100$ with all of the airdrops

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 10:23 PM, Glossy said:

Most free token were gotten from airdrops at one point in time that is why we must take thing very serious as to get this currency for free because as we speak now they are free distribution of token called airdrop which are on going now.

• +1 2

I get my coins from launches, I use my bitcoin to buy coins that have a future, so I get profits from different sides

• +2 1

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

You can't write a message to their channel, or you can send a message, but they will only override your projects last year. I have coins from last year where there were no updates and the Telegram channel was already abandoned. And still active,

• +1 1

I got the first token in airdrop and then sell them on the platforms that you trade in the first time, their value is not real, but with the passage it may go up and it may go down to stabilize its real value.
  • -1 1

mostly you recieve your airdrop tokens in erc20 which is based on ethereum network..but not all some coins which you recieve in airdrop they have their own wallets and they give you the wallet link during airdrop tasks.but yes the majority of tokens normally based on erc20

• +1 1

I mainly use airdropking and airdropalert to learn about new airdrops. I use cryptotalk for earning satochi and I used to visit Coinpot for faucet coins, but rewards were a bit too low.

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Iam doning research for new tokens in telegram every day, and check admin if he can give me airdrop reward so i think token collecting is important, you can't go to the past but you can do things now for future

• +1 1

I get coins from the airdrops when I see that the projects of these currencies are successful. But I stayed away from buying currencies in the ico stage because whatever the talk about these currencies projects is interesting but it is prone to failure and this means that I will lose my money

• +1 1

actually for me i get them from airdrops and bounties without mentioning trading and buy them in the ICO announcements and platforms but the airdrop is free one choice 

• +1 1

I get tokens from airdrops and some online tasks. There are many microjobs sites that will pay you good amount of tokens/ coins for doing simple online jobs, you can search them on google.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I got all my useless coins from airdrops. I've also sold the ones that were listed on exchangs the moment they were given to me, since price was going to go down. I held a few though and sold them later as they seemed to have a chance to grow. I've got airdrops of coins I don't even remember and sold them for 10-20 USD as when given with their price at that time, their market cap should have been billions. Seeing this I rushed to sell them.

Anyway I have wallets full of altcoins that are abandoned and won't ever get listed.

• +1 1

From my experience , when I have got free coins/tokens from Yobit, I will get money. Because all of them will be traded at there. Then I sold it to buyer. Sometime I sold it at BTC market. Sometime I sold it at Doge market. 

• +1 1

I earn tokens through yobit exchange and some telegram legit channels. But i don't have much faith with many airdrops because i have join many of them and i only got paid in yobit and only one telegram channel.

• +1 1
  • +3 1