Where do you get your tokens? - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Where do you get your tokens?

Where do you get your tokens - do you get them from airdrops, bounties, do you buy them on ICO's or do you get them on exchanges (etherdelta)?

I personally got the most of my tokens on airdrops and various bounties (telegram bounties and twitter bounties).

Edited by Glossy
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

I get them wherever I can get them. It's a good idea to keep on top of things for me and have multiple funnels for coins and tokens. If you are organised in how you get the it's amazing how much you can get for free. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I buy coins from exchanges but I also get free coins from faucets, airdrops and bounties. Some coin teams also pay coins in exchange of services. Exchanges also give free coins occasionally. 

Edited by jewelettes
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Collected a lot of symbols from bonuses and projections
But I find it useless and the majority of it is a scam or very little value

I never buy ico coins, they're almost always pure shit with these huge grand ideas that turn out to be nothing except a tool to sell coins and MN packages. I get coins from mining and exchanges. 

27 minutes ago, Kingcolex said:

I never buy ico coins, they're almost always pure shit with these huge grand ideas that turn out to be nothing except a tool to sell coins and MN packages. I get coins from mining and exchanges. 

I never used mining to get my tokens as it requires much computer knowledge, getting tokens cheap on exchange is the best way to get them if you have money to spare.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Glossy said:

Where do you get your tokens - do you get them from airdrops, bounties, do you buy them on ICO's or do you get them on exchanges (etherdelta)?

I personally got the most of my tokens on airdrops and various bounties (telegram bounties and twitter bounties).

I got my first bitcoin from mining. Then I invested in several ICOs.
The most significant amount is from the bounty.
I received 0.2 BTC from the Espers coin airdrop.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, Glossy said:

You are right about some airdrops and when you get it for free on Twitter or on the telegram, that is also what I get from there, whether others get it from where

• +1 2
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Glossy said:

I make my own research with my own metrics. After doing that, mostly I buy them from ICOs or market at relatively lower rates. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I get my first tokens in crypto from airdrops and sell it in exchange that trade it on after little bit of search decentralized or centralized exchange.the airdrop open to me the world of crypto currency and i still in now

• +1 2
  • +3 2

4 hours ago, Glossy said:

i got from different place, form airdrop, selfdrop, buy from IEO (only small amount).  yeah, we are same, i have many coins from telegram airdrop and twitter bounty. but many of them disappear because no future plan, just fake tokens 😂

• +1 1
  • +4 1

To be honest me too most if my tokens come from airdrops and giveaways. I sometimes buy tokens from my exchange but am always dubious. I don't see them as proper currency. I think they are almost like pseudo-crypto and dilute the importance of what crypto is for. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I very little participate in the Airdrop and often participate in bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk and BountyGuru. Currently BountyGuru is no longer active and the bounty campaigns on Bitcointalk have a lot of scams. So I joined AMA and traded for more tokens.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I have alot of token on my etherwallet until know it doesnt have a value or under $2 value, thats my collection token 😀 from bounty and air drop

• +2 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

I get my first tokens in crypto from airdrops and sell it in exchange that trade it on after little bit of search decentralized or centralized exchange.the airdrop open to me the world of crypto currency and i still in now

Yes there are centralized exchanges like tokenomy on one side and decentralized exchanges like etherdelta and forkdelta on other side. I guess that usng decentralized exchanges is safer, but it is best to avoid holding large amounts of funds on exchange.

Anyway I haven't participated in airdrop in months because most give out worthelss tokens and are scam.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I mostly got my tokens from signature campaign, bounty, airdrops, faucets and from gambling sites. Once i get some tokens from them, i use it for trading to make it growth and become many.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

There are some tokens that I bought at the exchanger and there are some tokens that I got from the bounty campaign. There are many ways to get free tokens and I think this is good because people who don't have money can get involved in the cryptocurrency market

• +1 1
  • +3 1

16 hours ago, Glossy said:

I joined many airdrops before started 2016 so i have many tokens/coins on my wallet.

I do signature campaigns and translation which give a good amount of tokens. i sometimes join telegram also and bounty management.

I buy most of mine. Initially I was using Paxful, because the facilities in my country are still a bit restrictive. It seems like most websites where you can buy BTC cater to the US, the UK and Europe and forget most of the rest of the world! Later I bought some through Yobit Exchange. I haven't bought any recently.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

From telegram airdrops, but the value is mess 😭

Many tokens from airdrop always zero value, maybe because they just make it for scamming people

I lost faith in almost all altcoins, not holding coins in 15 exchanges like i did before,mostly holding btc,HOT,and ETH on binance.

Personally I have coins from all sources exposed by you, Airdrop, Bounty, ICO, IEO but the funds for true trading come from the purchase of Bitcoin from exchanges.

• +2 1

I got most of my airdrops and bounties (mostly social campaigns). I don't buy ICO and I've never really bought from an exchange because I don't trade. 

• -1 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot