Where do you get your tokens? - Page 3 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Where do you get your tokens?

I got my tokens from many bounty payment and airdrop.I earned btc from bitcointalk signature campaign and doing post in this forum.

I mostly getting tokens from yobit exchange, which always I use some in trading and others I use in investbox to earn passive income.

• Useful or interesting 1

i got my coin from bounties, mining and trading. most of them i get it from trading beacuse it's valuable. i get some coins from bounties, but so many of them become shitcoins.

I'll just buy whatever I want, I'm not a bounty hunter and never was, I work for a real job and then use the money I earned to my investments

Most bounty tokens aren’t worth much. They’re probably not listed, worth a penny, locked or just a few tokens. I get most of my portfolio on exchanges. That’s the best place to get so much crypto. 
It might be worth more later, or less, but that’s for another day. 

21 hours ago, maricans said:

I got most of my tokens with yobit and until now i still hold it.

I'm not in to bounties or airdrop or ico.

Really, you mean you've been doing this for a years now or months?

4 hours ago, tiesidto said:

I got my coins from doing bоuntiеs, airdrops аnd frоm trade. Airdrоps аnd bоunties hаvе оffеr аssistаnce me a pаrts in getting numerоus altсoins. I аdvеrtised thеm аnd сhаngе оvеr them tо Bitcоin and еthеreum for contributing rеason.

That's good if you got your coins in bounties and trading but in airdrops I could say its not really and helpful anymore, it is annoying most of the time. 

2 hours ago, sotole said:

that's cool friend, I think also many members here get tokens from joining airdrop programs, bounties etc. which are all free.
I also get tokens sometimes in a free way on the airdroper.io site. Maybe the site is already hosted today.
crypto world is very fun 🙂

the site you said is gone now, man, then what about you?
Did you not get the token from the free program?
I also used to look for a good program and pay rewards on that site, but this is just a story first.
now the future of bad airdrops many airdrops that do not give rewards ..

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, maricans said:

in terms of yobit, im doing it for months now, just a few coins then!

Well, if you think it give a nice earnings just continue what you had started dude. But I suggest you to explore yourself more to get alternative profit here in crypto, because you could find so many actually just like in the project campaign. 

43 minutes ago, maricans said:

its really nice to chat in here (cryptotalk.org), you can learn new things (where do you get your tokens?) and a helpful suggestions,

thanks a lot, ill consider it

We are glad that you are one of the community here who learned a lot here, almost all of us here are learning to one another actually, with everyone's opinion we get an idea from it then if someone knows it is wrong you will get another idea from that assessment. Isn't that great?

Bounty and airdrops are cheap advertising companies and most often they are really scam, but this is the easiest way to get easy money.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

Their first token received from Andropov and welcome bonuses for trading on the stock exchanges. In this moment think that to do further, even there is no ideas on this expense.

On 10/17/2019 at 2:23 AM, Glossy said:

Where do you get your tokens - do you get them from airdrops, bounties, do you buy them on ICO's or do you get them on exchanges (etherdelta)?

I personally got the most of my tokens on airdrops and various bounties (telegram bounties and twitter bounties).

I mostly get my coins from  trading money.And safe them in my Ether wallet.Some are save on exchages and have their teack record becauae i am not in good remembering all password and sites for my safety in 3 places.Now a days i am intersted in Air drops,telegram bounties,twitter bounties and free coins from new exchanges.And waiting for them to offered bonus.Its good to invest low and get aome profit out of it.

I get my tokens from airdrops and bounties, they are the easiest way to get tokens, Ico is a little bit risky there are too much scams.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:23 AM, Glossy said:

Where do you get your tokens - do you get them from airdrops, bounties, do you buy them on ICO's or do you get them on exchanges (etherdelta)?

I personally got the most of my tokens on airdrops and various bounties (telegram bounties and twitter bounties).

Personally i've found that the tokens that are given freely (through airdrops and all these bounties) are not worth much. Better yet to invest in these tokens by actually investing and buying them. The only challenge is selecting the right ones to invest in.

4 hours ago, sotole said:

if in this month I get money or coins in this forum.
I get rewards for each of my good and constructive posts.
the rewards are what I use for my daily trading capital on altcoin with the bitcoin pair ..
maybe there are also many users here who have the same story with me 🙂

haha, i also do the same thing as you man.
for now it is very difficult to get a free token which is worth buying a cup of coffee for me.
but I am still grateful to be able to get some satoshi from each of these posts ..

12 hours ago, cryptokram said:

I don't want you to stop what you are doing, just to remind you that always be careful, and don't make your expectation always high, and check before you join don't just participate with word of promises and sweet words be wise like a serpent. 

I will be vegilant and do search and try to pick them from authentic source.I would not join directly Airdrops.I am in need not for grred.Also i  First secure my accounts before joinning them.I do not want to loose what i have for what i want.Thanks a lot for your guidance my Senior.

• +4 1

I get my tokens from nowhere cuz I’m not buying no coins. I’m a student and i dont have enough money to invest in crypto although i woulf love to have.

Twitter bounties? Can you share some accounts that share info?

I haven't used Twitter for crypto, but it seems an interesting place to research and to be updated with crypto news.

How many bounties have you collected there @Glossy ?

1 hour ago, aika said:

Twitter bounties? Can you share some accounts that share info?

I haven't used Twitter for crypto, but it seems an interesting place to research and to be updated with crypto news.

How many bounties have you collected there @Glossy ?

I have been participating in over 500 various bounties, but collected maybe from 20% of them... And this was IN 2018. when situation was far better then now.

I got my token in airdrop and bounties since 2016. My token is in my etherwallet,  but they have no value for now. 

4 hours ago, roseangelena said:

I did perform in a lot of icos and some of it did Pay for me But there is so many scams in ICO these days so i restrain myself only to Airdrops these days and i just collect the free coins and wait for it to be distributed in this i dont lose a penny and  i have a good collection of coins.

Great thinking I am also joining now a daya free air drops.Sorry to hear your loss.But glad you do not loss more.Could you recommend me some authentic air drops.Now days their are many scammers in air drops.And i am afraid they havked my pc.Could you add me at telegram with same name account is their.

8 minutes ago, roseangelena said:

Yes sure if you could just message me in my inbox i will be happy to share some legit airdrops But i cant publish airdrop links as the rules prevent me from doing so. And i will be happy to add you as one of my friends inbox me and we can talk about it.

Thanks alot.it will great help for me.I was finding legit air drops and could not find it.I am inboxing you.Yeah you are right we have to follow the rules of forum.

5 hours ago, roseangelena said:

I did perform in a lot of icos and some of it did Pay for me But there is so many scams in ICO these days so i restrain myself only to Airdrops these days and i just collect the free coins and wait for it to be distributed in this i dont lose a penny and  i have a good collection of coins.

Is that really profitable? I mean, yeah these are free stuff but, how much can you make of this? And how quick you have to get rid of the coins?

I don't believe in these things, in fact I have seen some bounties but I have never participated in one. I'm interested in this particular topic.