Where do you get your tokens? - Page 2 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Where do you get your tokens?

I was pleased to carry out telegrams and received rewards for these actions. Then I make an exchange for exchanges that accept these tokens, I collected more than 300 tokens in the ETH wallet. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/17/2019 at 12:23 AM, Glossy said:

Where do you get your tokens - do you get them from airdrops, bounties, do you buy them on ICO's or do you get them on exchanges (etherdelta)?

I personally got the most of my tokens on airdrops and various bounties (telegram bounties and twitter bounties).

i got a lot of free coin and token from the airdrop and bounty campaigns. but very few of them had money. Since I trust bitcoin for the future, I regularly try to store bitcoin.

• +1 1

Taps are the first thing I started working with, but with the time I found I am a waste of time after I started buying work on the platforms collected a lot but I the first days lost a lot of lack of experience so you must not risk big money This is just an opinion

• +1 1

4 hours ago, iamaruf said:

Got few from airdrop and bounty but if i calculate in usd that amount is low. But usually i buy from exchanger. I don't invest in ico or ieo now because after hitting exchange they can't reach the ico or ieo price      

I got the most of my tokens like that too, I don't understand people who buy overpriced tokens on ICO, probably they want just for project to survive (reach softcap)

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 5:40 PM, Black25 said:

I personally never bought coins from an ICO because I can't afford to lose my money. I just collect them from bounties, airdrops and sometimes faucets because it's all free all you have to do is work for them. 

Buying coins from the ico is not profitable and advisable at the moment. Even for the IEO now it is still questionable if the exchange is new in the market. But of course only the bounties are the only source for us to gain altcoins but need to be wise of course.

I get tokens from airdrops(but it was 2017 still in my wallet), bounty campaigns, buy on exchanges just to trading. Most tokens that I get are from bounties. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:11 PM, Smartxh said:

I got most of them from airdrop and bounties. I enjoyed some of them but they rest are just dead

But do you still enjoying now participating in airdrops and bounties? Because, for me I joined on bounties too, 

which I believed that up to now it can still give a good profit.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:42 PM, Promil said:

To be honest me too most if my tokens come from airdrops and giveaways. I sometimes buy tokens from my exchange but am always dubious. I don't see them as proper currency. I think they are almost like pseudo-crypto and dilute the importance of what crypto is for.

For sure most of your airdrops rewards gave you a good profit. 

I just checked my Ethereum address and didn't recieve any tokens in a month... I only recieved ERC 721 token for one game.

1 minute ago, Smartxh said:

Not for now. I see that the market for bounties is really bad. No good coin in the market to go for the bounty

You need to dig deeper! search wider and study more! there are many projects still exist in the community!

They might be a few but finding them will give us a great income to get from their bounties! i never stop and will never stop finding and joining them!

I bought my first coins through an exchange resource for fiat money, it was a namecoin, I remember that time, then I was practically not familiar with crypto and until the last I did not believe that they would appear on my account on the exchange, but everything went well and I became more interested cryptocurrencies
  • +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 5:41 PM, bliznec said:

I was pleased to carry out telegrams and received rewards for these actions. Then I make an exchange for exchanges that accept these tokens, I collected more than 300 tokens in the ETH wallet. 

Yeah, I also joined in telegram group but seldom only but most of the time I participated in signature campaign, translation, and community manager, then once I get my rewards I traded them at the platform where they are listed but mostly in the exchange that are not big in the market, it was seldom to be listed in a reputable exchange like kucoin and bitnance.

Well i usually get them from airdrops, that is the most common way to get tokens, ICO was the most popular way but they are mostly scams not so many people stay away from ICO, airdrop and bounty are the two most used way of getting tokens.

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Smartxh said:

You got a great ambition on that, I only go after them when I am feeling bored or lonely and I have nothing doing

Perhaps, there's nothing wrong man if I do have such kind of ambition, isn't?😊
Just all coming by a chance only that I have a goal target this year until ext year in this crypto world business industry. 

2 minutes ago, Senku49 said:

I got a lot of tokens from airdrops. But most of them are untradable at the moment because they do not hold value. Airdrops are commonly advertising on telegram, I have seen the most of them there.

Most airdrops in telegram are not true, they are mostly scam only. Then, if it is cannot be trade yet it means the token you receive was also nothing but useless too. Telegram its just a place were they can hype and deceive many to get money from them then run at once. 

5 minutes ago, Senku49 said:

Yes. I have realized that just half year ago. I stopped using telegram because that reason. But I think it is still helpful to me because I have learned things there. There are people therr that are talking about cryptocurrencies, so it is still worthy.

Telegram still useful I agreed to that, but in terms of Airdrops or giveaways they used this apps to victimized the community for their won self interest only, so if ever you find out that there are someone added you to their group you immediately block them or report them as spam. 

I got my tokens from the exchange also through the faucet sites
so that the number continues to grow, while waiting for prices to rise then I will exchange / sell.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, inorsa said:

My tоkens аrе gottеn frоm my work I did sincе final year. Dоing аirdrоp, partaking in bоuntiеs аnd ICO. Тhеy hаvе truly offеr аssistancе me a рart. Мy mission is tо acсumulаte Bitсоin. I a bit like it.

Continue to achieve your mission dude, and never partake in any of the bot in telegram they are all bunch of liars and scammers were once you comment that is not in favor to them the bot automatically remove or ban you to their channel for sure. 

On 10/16/2019 at 10:23 PM, Glossy said:

Where do you get your tokens - do you get them from airdrops, bounties, do you buy them on ICO's or do you get them on exchanges (etherdelta)?

I personally got the most of my tokens on airdrops and various bounties (telegram bounties and twitter bounties).

Yeah brother, you forget to ask also if we got it from mining, because for me thats the way i'm getting my token, i always look for a token, that can be premined, and i join it, so i start mine it until it get listed in exchange and i sell 70% of what i have, and i hold the 30% to see if the coin doing well or not in the markets.
For airdrops i was in one back in 2016, i think it was about inviting people from your facebook, and you get some of a coin that was in C-CEX at that time but now it didn't exist anymore like the most of ICO do.

• +1 1

On 10/17/2019 at 5:23 AM, Glossy said:

Me too. I got my tokens from join on airdrop and some bounties. Besides that there are also some coins that I bought on the exchange. I haven't invested in ico since last year because of the many scams.

5 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Yeah, I also joined in telegram group but seldom only but most of the time I participated in signature campaign, translation, and community manager, then once I get my rewards I traded them at the platform where they are listed but mostly in the exchange that are not big in the market, it was seldom to be listed in a reputable exchange like kucoin and bitnance.

There are also big advantages to joining the airdrops of telegrams. I sold a few dozen tokens at a great cost, which surprised me and still come to my wallet. 

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, bliznec said:

There are also big advantages to joining the airdrops of telegrams. I sold a few dozen tokens at a great cost, which surprised me and still come to my wallet. 

If it is advantage to you, well good for you but mostly and majority of the community who joined in the airdrops are not satisfy joining with it and the rewards most often too are worth it, so you can't blame them why they are disappointed in it. 

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

If it is advantage to you, well good for you but mostly and majority of the community who joined in the airdrops are not satisfy joining with it and the rewards most often too are worth it, so you can't blame them why they are disappointed in it. 

There is no reason to blame because I did not buy anything from the ICO, only participation. Waiting for reward coins to come is easy. ICOs and airdrops are grateful that they provide an opportunity to receive a reward for certain actions. Today, airdrops are not relevant as it was in 2017. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

15 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

Me too. I got my tokens from join on airdrop and some bounties. Besides that there are also some coins that I bought on the exchange. I haven't invested in ico since last year because of the many scams.

I also have coins since last year where up to now no updates and the telegram channel was already abandoned. And some are still active but you can't write a message to their channel, or you can send a message but they will ignored you only about their project last year, just like that.