Protecting your crypto - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Protecting your crypto

On 10/17/2019 at 3:05 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I keep my currencies in an online wallet and have activated the dual security system
Everything is going well and I haven't had any problems in 3 years

This is the great security system which you are following everyone should follow it other than this you just have to keep your personal info secure.

our accountabilities must be secured really hard,making it safe as much as possible,storing it a secured and trusted wallet is one way to protect it,avoid storing it in an exchange because they are prone in hacking.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:19 AM, Glossy said:

What are you doing to protect your crypto?

There is big danger that someone will take your crypto assets from you, so we must be careful in protecting them.

Here are some of the rules that help us protect them:

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

2. Don't let your assets stay on exchange too long

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

5. If something seem too good to be true, it is probably scam.

If you have any tips please do not hesitate to share it

Stay safe my friends

If you find this thread helpful feel free to mark is as interesting

Ohh! This is kinda interesting. We can manage our earnings if only if you have trust to all of your friends and nothing this bad happen. 

It's very important. To protect our Crypto coins hold in wallet because there are various scammers available in the market who are in the way to make some clue so that they can able to hack any wallet and to protect your wallet the above rules are very important following such rules will be very good for the protection of the Crypto.

Wi-Fi hacking is a popular method of stealing Bitcoin. Phishing E-mail, It has been used as a potential method to steal cryptocurrency. You must be careful when doing everything

Its great thing brother. Becouse we have to protect our crypto.thats why Secure wallet is very importent. If your wallet is secure you can loss your money completely.  

Good information for us what we started this world of cryptos, I always use 2-step verification, yes, I use an online wallet but I am always safe.

On 10/17/2019 at 4:19 AM, Glossy said:

On 10/17/2019 at 4:19 AM, Glossy said:

There is big danger that someone will take your crypto assets from you, so we must be careful in protecting them.

1. If you hodl crypto then use hardware wallet or cold wallet - copy the seed and store it on 2 or 3 safe locations - same with cold wallet

3. Always be careful before investing in ICO - research the team and the project

4. Never trust anyone who contacts you on Telegram group and offers you "some great deal"

Stay safe my friends

Hi friend, that's very good. And also I think the most important thing is to choose a crypto wallet in a real trade exchange in high volatility and keep using the security facilities provided by the exchange platform. Of course we also have to do research before choosing a crypto wallet that is truly safe.

Edited by Hendy1
writer error

Buenos consejos, lo mejor de todo es guardarlos en tu correo es el medio que uso yo y hacerle capture a la semilla, las ICo que estan saliendo horita la gran mayorian se han dicho que son estafas, hay que tener cuidado.

I agree the tips of protecting your crypto or preventing to get scam. Nowadays we should careful because many scammers are creating the fake investment platform, convincing people to invest, fake projects and etc. as long they steal more cryptos that you have.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/17/2019 at 3:19 AM, Glossy said:

Stay safe my friends

In the crypto field there are a lot scammers who are ready to stole our fund. And it's our responsibility to secure our fund from them . We should always turn on all of the security system of our account. It can make little safe from them.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

20 hours ago, Cristiano Emu said:

if something is too good to be true in crypto it definitely is. Promises of free money, generators, incredible miners from no names that are way better than industry standards

Yes, my friend, it is better than anything on the ground, and I hope that it will be circulated and acknowledged

I would also like to add that you can use a mobile device and download a mobile wallet that gives you a private key, only use this device for crypto currency activity.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 10/17/2019 at 4:43 AM, lucky80 said:

If you can invest tens of thousands of dollars, so don't forget to invest in your own computer's security. It will cost you less than 50 bucks to have additional protection. 

yeah you are actually right to make our computer more safe we have to invest on it as we make other things safe and invest on them so a little bit investment on security can protect  us from a great loss

On 17‏/10‏/2019 at 02:24, yupi84goro said:

هناك العديد من الطرق لحماية عملاتنا المعدنية ، وهناك العديد من الإجراءات التي أتخذها لحماية عملاتي المعدنية من النفاد أو المفقودة ، على سبيل المثال حفظ العملات المعدنية في محفظة موثوقة ، لا تحتفظ بعملات معدنية في البورصات لفترة طويلة ، كن حذراً في اختيار مشاريع ICO ، قم بإجراء تحليل مناسب للاستثمار في العملات المعدنية ، وتفعيل نظام الأمان المزدوج ، وما إلى ذلك. نأمل أن تتمكن جميعًا من حماية كل أصولك.

True there are a lot of protections that can be taken to maintain the currency of the encrypted own such as the use of the wallet cold, or delete the wallet application hot and keep keyword there's always base the protection of your finances is your responsibility and you'll take whatever means of protection they are too many

There are countless methods to save from harm our coins, near are more than a few measures that I capture to shelter my coins from organization out or gone e.g  bar coins in a wallet you trust don't be coins on exchanges for overlay, prepare a courteous investigation of investing in coins, etc. 

There are many way to protect your your money.Yoobit is the safest place to protect your coin. And before investing money you should have proper knowledge about where you invest. And don't share your password or key to anyone else. Thank you.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:19 AM, Glossy said:

Stay safe my friends

Thanks for sharing with us these informations, and i just use a phone that i connect it to internet just when i want to send from my wallets.

In other to protect your cryptocurrency you have to get a secure wallet to hold them and make sure you do not disclose you key to any one for any reason being a costumer care or agent in any site don't give out your key.

1 hour ago, MinerKell said:

I don't have much idea on protection of the crypto as all my cryptos is managed by my friend and he takes care of them and makes sure to protect them against scam or fraud exchanges.

You must believe in your friend and this is very rare now. You should manage yourself because people can change at any time and betray you.

But I do not believe your words. Because you copy and paste it in your post.

4 hours ago, MinerKell said:

I don't have much idea on protection of the crypto as all my cryptos is managed by my friend and he takes care of them and makes sure to protect them against scam or fraud exchanges.

You will have to keep your wallet passphrase in a secure way, that is what only make you safe.

2 hours ago, kimchiza said:

Thank you for the rules and advice you gave, I find it quite reasonable and very helpful for new traders like me.

About been a new trader have you started trading yet, for how long and is it working for you?

associates container be protected with every one that actions at about boundary but scammers will get on to their way, consequently I mull over the nearly all notable issue is to be simplified of every action of the scammers with the news and knowledge from mistakes of others.