Can the crypto market come back?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Can the crypto market come back??

Yes, I hope this price will rise again. At present, the price of Bitcoin in the market for Coronavirus has dropped drastically. When he is finished again, this Bitcoin price will rise again.

On 3/22/2020 at 8:38 PM, Kariuki said:

In most of the positions taken by the charamities that have happened in this season, the year 2020 there has been a lot of mistakes that have been really been done so many people have lost and its become a case of who is to blame, the market itself, the traditional market for that, has lost about 4trillion, then there is something that shock me, the crypto market followed the same and so many crypto coins have lost except the stable coins its  shocking I am not sure that the market will come back from this what do you think guys

Hello brothers, the value of bitcoin can decrease and that may be affected by the Corona virus and the possibility of some political and economic reasons that play the main role in the market for the abolition of the digital currency and reduce its value may affect the forum and the participants on this site

After some time the cryptocurrency market will certainly return to a good position because of the current global economic downturn and the virus has many problems so business is bad everywhere but the currency will be bad for a while, its value will rise very fast in the future and its market will come back very soon  I can work and earn a living at home.

All world markets have suffered from a very poor recession in the economy, I do not want to be disappointed, but I think that what is coming is worse than that. 😢

Of course crypto market will come back. We are here to wait for this day and l believe it will happen. But it will take a long time, and we must be patient. Because of some problems it is so hard to say something about that, what time will it happen. 

Well for me I am sure the market will come back but it might not be at once but bit by bit , we all know the pandemic affected the crypto market so bad but I can tell you that most of the coin are actually coming back , bitcoin has rised a bit .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/23/2020 at 5:13 AM, Mohssine said:

Yes you right all the cryptocurrency get doin because of corona virus, is really hard moment for market . And now i see some coin like bitcoin rising about 2 or 3% , but just for a little lime . So we see what’s happening when corona finish.

That's it, i strongly agree with you. The price of every currency in the market are decreasing rapidly because of the crisis that we encountering right now. Lets have some patience and wait until the virus finished, and it will go back and increase rapidly. 

We do not know if  the market will return soon, but we should not completely lose our confidence in the currency market. This is wrong because this is the state of the market's ups and downs. We should not worry.

Edited by Maroua

I am very positive that the crypto market will come back after this crisis is over and the prices of various crypto currencies will return to the way they were because people will start using them normally again after the crisis.

The cryptocurrency market is always volatile and for this reason it is necessary to be cautious in dealing with it and certainly will return cryptocurrencies

THINK POSITIVE

Yes for sure ! if it's not come back so cryptocurrency will going to the end ! because traders will not freeze their money waiting the market coming back 

Ofcourse it will recover soon. Crypto are very much volatile,so there is no definite value and movement for each coin,and aside from its nature volatility,the global pandemic is one major reason why it drops so much,so patience is the only thing we need for now.

Yes friend, the market will come back and we will earn profit as always. We don't have to fear because its normal for prices to go up and down, we just have to be patient to wait for the prices to pump.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/22/2020 at 8:38 PM, Kariuki said:

In most of the positions taken by the charamities that have happened in this season, the year 2020 there has been a lot of mistakes that have been really been done so many people have lost and its become a case of who is to blame, the market itself, the traditional market for that, has lost about 4trillion, then there is something that shock me, the crypto market followed the same and so many crypto coins have lost except the stable coins its  shocking I am not sure that the market will come back from this what do you think guys

The crypto markets have lost a lot from this global crisis of the pandemic that we are going through currently but theris still hope that they will recover and come back to their picks soon.

On 3/23/2020 at 2:38 AM, Kariuki said:

Of course it will be back. 

I think what ever crisis or calamity that happen market will still continue, all that it needs is people who will continue working for it to be able not to die. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Of course ,crypto markets will be back here is no doubt. Due to so many factors , crypto markets are currently experiencing the troubles but after sometimes, I hope it will be reverted to its previous normal stage so be positive here. 

I think that coins that have fallen are out of the crypto market now and the stable coins are the ones that thrived. But coins like bitcoin and litecoin, which are not considered to be stable coins are also regaining their place now and are increasing in value so as you can see this is quite a good return of the crypto market and i do hope that this is able to continue into the future as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/22/2020 at 2:41 PM, sandysoo said:

The value of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency in general, is directly affected by political and economic events that occur in the world. As we see today, the extent of the influence of bitcoin due to the Corona virus, and its price is expected to decline to 3500 dollars.

Yes, I agree with you that the Bitcoin has been affected by the Corona virus, but its price has not decreased significantly, and today its price has exceeded $ 9,000 and this is a good thing.

There are always chances of bouncing back. But the way market has been hit hard and there are very less chances of it to be back in business like before as it has lost many of its coins only the stable one has survived. I think as the pandemic gets some control the market will be back after some time.

Generally it happwns with all such coins whose performance is not so good and the demand of such coins is not good at that stage these coins get removed by the exchanges as they are not able to make any money through it so due to economic unstability all the small coins which are not stabke will suffer a lot.

It is normal for there to be a situation of instability in the crypto market at present, and for some cryptocurrencies to disappear and for large investors to withdraw their money due to the spread of Corus virus, business stoppage and market collapse, but this situation will see improvement in the coming summer in my opinion.

I think that it is already coming back bitcoin is now worth 9200 dollars and I think that by the end of this week it will grow to the price of 10,000 dollars. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly, the cryptocurrency market will return to the rise and compensate for the losses it is currently exposed to when the world ends with the epidemic and there will be a continuation of famous exchanges and disposal of fictitious currencies, which will restore the market to a much better direction than before

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it's been a month and a few days since the post, and the crypto market has regained and came back from the crash

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I believe that the market before halving, will now gain decent momentum, of course it will not be at that level as at the peak, it seems to me that you just need to wait. Good luck