How Bitcoin Has A Value? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How Bitcoin Has A Value?

Bitcoin is an online currency and it's value depends on the role of supply and demand,this means that its price is likely to rise when the demand is higher than the supply.

Well as far as i know bitcoin is totally independent currency and it is controlled by none , its rate depends on its supply and demand. If the demand is high the prices are high and vice versa.

On 3/22/2020 at 7:26 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members. So this is a question to all of you. Where does Bitcoin get its value from? I mean, it's an online currency, how does it have a value?

It depends on the supply and demand. If the demands for digital currency increased, the value of each price will also increased too. That's how bitcoin get the value of itself. 

3 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

There are so many factors that determine the value of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. You may have known the fact that Bitcoin value is majorly determined according to the supply and the demands of it in the cryptocurrency market. 

I agree. Demands control the price of Bitcoin. Also, whales basically support Bitcoin in every way available to maintain its price.

i think it have high value due to its volume on trading and bitcoin holder which hold it. This make bitcoin valuable among other crypto currencies. 

On 3/22/2020 at 1:26 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members. So this is a question to all of you. Where does Bitcoin get its value from? I mean, it's an online currency, how does it have a value?

You should know that there's a lot of strong people behind Bitcoin and supporting it. They protect Bitcoin from falling apart and they partly control the price. 

The value of bitcoin comes from the increased demand for it. In the recent period, the number of bitcoin has become small in relation to the demand for it, as demand for it has increased significantly, and then the Corona epidemic has come, which directly affected the global economy, stocks and bitcoin.

in my opinion
The truth is the value of bitcoin depends entirely on the people who own it. When the quantity of stored bitcoin increases, the demand for it increases and its value increases. However, when people put bitcoin on the market, its value decreases.

Frankly, I do not know the exact answer to your question, but I think Bitcoin is gaining its value from being the strongest currency in cryptocurrencies and because of the great demand for bitcoin in global platforms

On 3/22/2020 at 7:26 PM, Cammer said:

Well, I don' think that this is the right answer on your question, but I will make a wild guess. I think bitcoin's value depends on its demand. Well, if bitcoin's demand goes up, its value are also increase or pumped, and if it goes down, it means that it demand is also not that high. Well, I just say that because of what I see on some exchange. SO it is just a wild guess.

On 3/22/2020 at 5:11 PM, Cammer said:

Since it is virtual currency, we are using it as the form of money which works like the digital versions of physical currencies. Bitcoin's value comes only and directly from people willing to accept them as payment.Hope you get it.

Dear friend 

Btc coin  is most value in hole world. But it value up down per hours. 

World wise this coin use.all time peaple tread btc in market. Cose this is safe for us 

Thanks 

Have you ever imagined about your currency!How it values incresses od decreases.The same way Bitcoin is!You can also trade bitcoin to know more about its value and prices!

the price of bitcoin is calculating by actions its users. and its total amount and value cause if we are not going to pay even 1 $ per 1 btc than its price will go down less than 1 btc  so we, its users determine its price. that is what i think how th ebitcoin price is determined.

OP, just imagine a coin that no one can control it. Imagine that you can send anonymously. A coin that does this stuff would instantly start having a value.

Bitcoins getting its value when the demand of the digital currency are going more viral people are going to use digital currencies for their investment and transfer of money to another person after some time when people get that bitcoins and cryptocurrency is a good platform to invest their money they are investing more huge money in the bitcoins and crypto world.

Bitcoin gets their value from us. We,as a trader or investor,we are the one who put price on it. It all depends on our demands. If many buying it has higher chance to increase price but if many panicked and sell it it causes drops in price.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:26 PM, Cammer said:

The value of the bitcoin is coming from the totally supply of bitcoin is low and the demsnds of the bitcoin is very high, so thats is why the value of the bitcoin become high than other cryptocurrencies.

I can't understand your frustration regarding bitcoin value. Everyone's knows how much high price of bitcoin has. You say any value. You can convert bitcoin at any fiat currencies of the whole world and withdraw your funds. Means to say this decentralized market but real finance department of the world's.

You have to know my friend , the market  witch give the value of any currency ,real currency or digital currency. How this with the demands  and offers, is mean if the demands  is more than offers is mean the currency price will rise , and if the offers is more than demands is mean the price of currency is will be down. This what happen to bitcoin , demands of bitcoin is more than offers, for that the price is bitcoin is high.

According to supply and demand. The price rises when the demand for bitcoin increases, 
and decreases when the demand decreases.
We can say that the bitcoin price shows how willing people are to pay for the currency
 at a given time based on their expectations regarding its future value
 The price of bitcoin is still volatile

On 5/9/2020 at 10:13 PM, guatazoo said:

The value of the bitcoin is coming from the totally supply of bitcoin is low and the demsnds of the bitcoin is very high, so thats is why the value of the bitcoin become high than other cryptocurrencies.

The demands on this currency is what really gives the high price. Not to mention the high number of companies that started accepting Bitcoin. 

it's value comes from supply and demand, at first bitcoin had a very low value, but after people starting knowing about it and like the idea of a decentralized system, and then the first halving happened which cut the supply in half with the same demand or even more, which drove the price higher and the same happened with the second halving

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

All the things in this world has demand and popularity among people has it's own value.Bitcoin it the first and the best crypto currency.So it has huge demand all over the world.As a result people started trading it and by this Bitcoin gained a very big value.And as it's popularity is getting more and more everyday,it's price is also going higher and higher.That's how it has such huge value.

Edited by Jami273

On 5/20/2020 at 9:32 PM, Cammer said:

The demands on this currency is what really gives the high price. Not to mention the high number of companies that started accepting Bitcoin. 

But you must know if the companies will not be supporting bitcoin, thats means there will no value from bitcoin if only people will be using it.