Why Altcoins Turn Green as BTC is Red ! ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Why Altcoins Turn Green as BTC is Red ! ?

Alts perform Opposite to the Bitcoin .Some time they perform same .when bitcoin will fluctuating and its price is not stable then Alts will go Down and behave Opposite Direction.

Sometimes the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is often the opposite, when the price of Bitcoin goes up altcoin goes down and vice versa. This is also based on market demand for Bitcoin and Altcoin.

we can never judge by ourselves that why bitcoin is going down and alts going up. it can be understand better through technical analysis. or experts could also guide in this situation.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Indeed, altcoins have been suffering, especially when trading against BTC. Ethereum (ETH), the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, has lost about 35% of its value against BTC since the beginning of the year. Things are looking even worse for Ripple’s XRP, the value of which dropped by about 77% against BTC . The situation is more or less the same with other large-cap altcoins as well.that's why altcoins goin green and bitcoin is in red.

3 hours ago, Jon said:

I have not experience it yet. Altcoins always submit to bitcoin. Any where bitcoin moves they moves toward the same direction

please follow crypto on you tube and social and get knowledge it will give you amazing benifits in feature .learn about trading ,technical analysis and about fundamental analysis.

"The difference between Bitcoin’s upper and lower band in the Trading Envelope indicator is at its narrowest since mid-September,” Bloomberg reported, adding that “a similar narrowing last month preceded a drop of more than 12% for Bitcoin on Sept. 24.” That’s not all, as the article finds that the world’s most popular coin “closed below its opening price in six of the last seven trading sessions,” and when this pattern happened in mid-September, BTC lost about 20% in one week.thanks

On 10/17/2019 at 12:22 AM, sayyedraza said:

Btc and altcoins have inversed relationship,

When btc is low,some alts are high because some traders go with alts,

Same thing when btc is high,alts are low because they selling all their alts to buy btc.

• +1 1

Crypto also need analysis .In crypto Technical Analysis and Fundamental analysis is necessary if you want to trade in crypto .crypto need Technical experties.

I think that is because Bitcoin trader feeling the Bitcoin price will going down much than now. So they preparing for safety with buying some altcoin.

Where we know the price altcoin also down because their price depending with Bitcoin. So let's say when the price Bitcoin going up, price altcoin often also going up. Double profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think the answer is very simple because most of the holders are converting their assets to altcoins so that they wont suffer a big loss whole holding bitcoin.

The main reason for this is because the investment of those whales are in Bitcoin is reduced because they all start investing in Alt Coin, except for investing in Bitcoin and this is why when Bitcoin is in Alt Coin the price is high.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:32 AM, Umefarwa said:

This is all because of market that depends upon demand of there is demand the currency will go up automatically if low then price will be low.

When  price of BTC goes down.All Alt coins price goes down but people start more alt then btc .This make their price grows and they become green against BTC red.I my self do this when BTC goes down i buy low price coins in good quantity and then goes for BTC.because these low price coins gave much easy profit then BTC to me.

These scenario is common.

When BTC goes up(Green) alts will bleed(Red)

When BTC goes down(Red) alts will bleed Harder(Red)

When BTC stable in price alts season will start.

This happens since most people will dump their alts in favor of BTC, Same goes for the 2nd one, people will dump their alts to protect their value. As for the 3rd one you know what it means, if you survive the first 2 scenario then congrats your are HOLDER then you can reap major rewards by selling your alts in ATH

spacer.png

This is due to demand of coins. When people feel btc would fall they start moving to altcoins after selling btc. I have seen bcash, xlm rise when btc falls. Everything is depend on demand in crypto world.

Yes that will happen. But not regular time. Sometimes bitcoin will be green then altcoin also will be green. That is just supplying matter.nothing else.

On 10/16/2019 at 7:22 PM, sayyedraza said:

Usually when Bitcoin price is going down altcoins go down even further.

When you see altcoins rising and Bitcoin falling it means that whales and investors saw an opportunity in pumping altcoins and profiting once they get enough buy orders from traders that got in late.

In 2017 there was no late and everyone was buying at any price they could find as they thought the rally will continue non-stop. 

Right now though there is not much money from investors entering the space. Basically all we have is the money whales made and we are trying to multiply prices with these.

On 11/28/2019 at 2:54 PM, Amit01229 said:

Because already in lowest bottom now and if down more then Altscoin coin will 0 dead so this time for and if anyone think for buy that good entry time and already Bitcoin Dominance cross 60% and I think it good for market when it's still on 40% and many token down more then 80% so this time for buy

Your information is very useful and useful. I will use your information. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

I think when Bitcoin falling down all altcoins fall down and when BTC being stable then altcoins go up. that's what i noticed from the market. although crypto market is always full of surprises.

The market is changing very quickly, my friend. If you want to trade, you must be quick in making decisions. The world of digital currencies is changing rapidly.

when the price of Bitcoin goes up, the majority of Altcoins also go up because the movement of Bitcoin is basically able to influence the price of Altcoin.

As I experienced from crypto I can say bitcoin and ALTs are opposite side of them. If one's price go up another price go down. Sometime when bitcoin price get stable we see some pump on ALTs.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Depend on supply or market condition I don't know mane reason because most of times altcoins depend on bitcoin if bitcoin pumping altcoins pumping 

On 12/9/2019 at 12:04 AM, Durjoy136 said:

I don't know that much. You know, it's good for me. Next time is good for me.

What are you telling bro? please edit your your post and give proper answer because maybe admins delete your post after sometimes.

On 10/16/2019 at 7:52 PM, sayyedraza said:

Sometimes Altcoins may turn red when BTC is green. Sometimes both of them are either green or red. The market doesn't always proceed with the same trend or behavior. The reason when BTC is red but altcoins turn green is that when BTC price is falling, most traders shift their trades to altcoins to gain profit. The demand for altcoins will go up and the prices will increase. But when BTC turns green again, they come back to trade with it and altcoins will go down or remain steady.

Most time the btc and altcoin market works in a different direction, this is because when people are selling Bitcoin which is the parent currency, they are buying into altcoin. So that means when Bitcoin is looking bearish, altcoin is will be looking bullish. But this doesn't work most of the time