Request to site admins: delete duplicate topics please - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Request to site admins: delete duplicate topics please

Making duplicate topics is not allowed so I think the moderators need to delete all duplicated topics on time(immediately) before many members post their comments on the it so that when the topics are deleted many members will not loose their post or comments. I think it is better for us to used the search feature of the forum before creating any topic so that it can help us avoid making or creating duplicated topics.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Dont worry about it becuase the moderator always look after to the duplicated topic for deleted ... But you also     need to know that many topic headline can be same but its not mean that all the topic contain same information.. If they contain same information then surely Moderator will delete the topic but those topic meaning actually different                 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I also support the deletion of duplicate topics in the forum because it lead some members to confusion and that exactly one of the reasons why some members lost there posts after the second topic may have been deleted by the moderators so I support this suggestion.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The moderators are working well here and i am sure if these topics are repeated so they will delete them and do the right action with the writers.. but these topics may have different subjects! the titles don't explain what the topics talking about clearly sometimes in my opinion ! so we shouldn't take it just from the titles..

• +2 1

This is a very good idea mate because it is boring to keep repeating one thing in different topics of the forum and as a result of that some members make use of it an make spam post because they keep copy and paste of what the initially wrote in the other topic and place in this topic which is not good for the forum because all we are after is new informations.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There seem that these posts are identical and cover the same topic but perhaps the meaning inside is different from each. If they are duplicate acording to the rules one of them must be deleted. It is great that you noticed this and to make the forum better there is need for members to look for things and other members who break the rules and report them.

These topics are been deleted. The modirators  are much active but I Don'tknow why people  keep on creating these duolicate topics even after knowing that they will be deleted ? 

I see that the moderators are working very hard and clearly, as we can notice that the number of duplicate posts is very few, which is a very good thing and evidence of the development and progress of the forum. I hope that the moderators also helped to report all recurring topics

This part of what I noticed some days back, a repetation of the same topic, but without delay moderators delete the topic, this is the mistakes of the beginner's who don't read the rules and regulations of the forum, I advise fellow members should check other topics before writing any, so that the comment made under the topic will not be delete.

i think you got it wrong mate , maybe in general there are some topics with the same repeated idea that need to be deleted but it is not a necessity that if 2 topics have the same title , they contain the same information , maybe the first topic is just a question to members and the other explaining a point of view to the situation

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

On 9/8/2020 at 11:31 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Dont worry about it becuase the moderator always look after to the duplicated topic for deleted ... But you also     need to know that many topic headline can be same but its not mean that all the topic contain same information.. If they contain same information then surely Moderator will delete the topic but those topic meaning actually different                 

Well, that's true mate and this is why there's ba lot of topic are being deleted because many members are stealing the idea of the other post and they will create their own topic using that idea which is not good.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have noticed a lot of duplicate post in this website ,it is really something which turns a lot of the experienced members of the forum from creating topics because their good topics will get buried in alot of the spam.

I saw many duplicate topics again and again you are right my buddy this kind of post should be locked and deleted as fast it could be because if the topic is deleted after a long period of time our post on that topic also get deleted.

Yes the duplicate topics are really coming up in number recently and this is making the original topics made by experienced members buried up. This will reduce the original appreciation those members would have got from the post firstly.

• +3 1

Yes these posts have very similar title and maybe not worth all to be active. I didn't see the forum having many duplicate topics, only a few and there is differences but if the point is the same and the writer does not make a lot of diffeence then the member here is correct.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/2/2020 at 4:08 AM, Raven said:

Admins and moderators in this forum are always active and you don't need to tell them to deleted duplicated topics because they already doing it, just have some patience. 

Exactly forum moderators always active and observes similar  topics, its take few hours to deleted that similar topics but finally they deleted,  so I think we don't need to worry about similar topics,

and if few words similar its not means all topics content same, maybe every topic have different content and useful for forum members.

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Exactly forum moderators always active and observes similar  topics, its take few hours to deleted that similar topics but finally they deleted,  so I think we don't need to worry about similar topics,

and if few words similar its not means all topics content same, maybe every topic have different content and useful for forum members.

@Honny143 Exactly right my friend.. Whenever they see any same topic without any delay Forum authorities delete the topic but if still some spam topic or post available then soon the moderator will check up all the topic like previous campaign  when the moderator locked up payment box and remove spammer account from this forum. So i think we should not be worry about it anymore friend😍                     

• +3 1

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 Exactly right my friend.. Whenever they see any same topic without any delay Forum authorities delete the topic but if still some spam topic or post available then soon the moderator will check up all the topic like previous campaign  when the moderator locked up payment box and remove spammer account from this forum. So i think we should not be worry about it anymore friend😍                     

You're absolutely right @Dorjoy12  recently new payment system later once again spam activities increased in this forum, maybe forum superiors take same action like in old campaign we notices,

few days they disabled our payments and remove spam post and spammers accounts, basically it's  a good strategy to remove spam I think soon are later we see this action once again in this forum.

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

I think soon are later we see this action once again in this forum.

They might do becuase now senior member enough aware and care this forum reputation so usually they find out the spammer and report about them.. Also you know now a days here only 124 active member available from where mostly russian  and russian Member dont do spam much becuase i think as they have their own language section so they can learn a matter easily then comments About that...but we still dont know when the authorities of this forum will take a action about spammer😍                      

• +2 1

24 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

..but we still dont know when the authorities of this forum will take a action about spammer😍                      

Exactly we don't know when this forum.superiors take this action against spammers, but in my expectation when this forum launch talk token and talk token gain good price, and valuable in crypto market,

then I think this forum not give opportunity to earn talk token easily then maybe we see this action, its just my opinion iam not sure about it.

• +3 1

On 3/18/2020 at 4:23 PM, rekter said:

Real problem i see with those is that they are all open ended questions with huge threads. There's no way those 4k responses are reasonable conversation.

The problem of similar topics must be present because we are all trying to discuss issues of cryptocurrencies, their legality, and the price of Bitcoin, and we see that our topics are embracing each other to appear similar. I do not see to delete similar members' posts as long as they each express their own ideas and there is no plagiarism here.

• +2 1

Don't worry the site admins are active when they get same posts they directly delete the post, but one thing more there are many posts about creating posts that how to make posts there is full solution of that the why members are making same posts this is only wastage of time that you are creating same posts try to make a different posts .

• +1 1

I am see many duplicate post talk about the similar thing and again sometime new post too appear and they are discussing the same topic. We have to be more careful as member and responsible to not make any of this mistake of the duplication post. There are many come from old member too and say only the same.

• +1 1

You're correct how the superiors submit lots of comparable content material without needing the actual research switch ahead of time. Should you observe replicate subjects, you can statement this, and also the superiors may resolve this issue.

Sometimes, the topic maybe same, but the content or the text inside the topic might be different one. So, its not always repeating, since everyone is concerned on future of cryptocurrencies, simply there will be more queries from the same topic, but that doesn't mean they are just creating the same content repeatedly, even if the topic is same, the content covered by each topic might be unique and informative in their own way.