BTC touch 4470$ Last Day? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

BTC touch 4470$ Last Day?

Last day BTC will touch the 4470$ last day low and now it will try to go to up and this time it will touch the 5400$. I hope so that the BTC will now go to up and at the end of the April it will touch the 15000$ becasue crypto market already will come down so much.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thw market ia in a dire situation where corona virus make counteies to lock down their borders from neighbouring countries.The Stock,Foex and oil market market crashes they 300Billion injection does not stable the market situation.All we can hope now for crypto is to survive theough this epedemic virus.Where the first world countries goes under huge economic crisis.

• +1 1

Yes, I also think bitcoin can reach $ 15k. I hope so much for it, I don't think the halving has ended but I think it will gradually recover and bring more profits to users. maybe even up to $ 20k

On 3/18/2020 at 9:45 AM, khan22 said:

Last day BTC will touch the 4470$ last day low and now it will try to go to up and this time it will touch the 5400$. I hope so that the BTC will now go to up and at the end of the April it will touch the 15000$ becasue crypto market already will come down so much.

The way the world is dying, the price will drop to 100$ and ether might go to $1. The present world situation, is so bad right now, I have no words to define it. I hope it gets better. Hope God have mercy.

52 minutes ago, babaji said:

The way the world is dying, the price will drop to 100$ and ether might go to $1. The present world situation, is so bad right now, I have no words to define it. I hope it gets better. Hope God have mercy.

Yes present world wide this virus spread and so many peoples infected to this corona virus, yes maybe your prediction is right bitcoin prices comes 100$ dollars because this virus not stopped and its continuesly spreading, I also pray soon this virus disappear and peoples get well soon.

Anything can happen In the crypto world the situation is not stable. I think the price of bitcoin may rise to $ 3100 and then may start to rise rapidly and bitcoin may become $ 10600 or $ 2000 depending on marketing and investment

• Useful or interesting 1

The price of bitcoin has decreased a lot in the recent period, but now it has started to grow and rise and today it is $ 6700 and I feel optimistic that its price will exceed $ 10,000 in the next month and I hope that the price will not decrease again for less than that

I'm not sure that price can rise this high right now. Although we are observing healthy growth in price terms after the dip to $4K. Hopefully the tether effect will create support for actual investors to join.

On 3/18/2020 at 12:15 PM, khan22 said:

I think it can't reach $15000 that easily until April. It's because of the coronavirus issue that is happening around the world. I believe it has a great effect on why the btc's value goes down. And if bitcoin is going up now, it is slow. So I think it can reach $15000 until the end of April. Maybe it can reach $10000 but not $15000 that you are expecting.

Actually that feat of the Bitcoin reaching to touch that low of approximately $4000 was just a pure show of how the volatile the bitcoin asset has become, and such incidents and shows could maybe occurs on this low values if the bitcoin

• +2 1

I have read many posts where some members told about that Bitcoin will not touch 5000 USD....etc but I think yes can touch that, if we see this topic posted on March 18 this day Bitcoin touch 4470 USD, so we dont surprise or take a panic if we see Bitcoin down to 5000 USD, this is Bitcoin of surprises.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

well i must say compared tobthe price value it was going for previously i definitely must agree that things are better now probably because economic activities are returning from the first hit countries of the corona virus pandemic 

Oh no now btc recovered some much hipe on crypto market currencies that now its prices reached ups and upers levels on each day it means we have chance for it many times happened that now bitcoin can crashed again to 6k soon on crypto market what happened we don't know.

In that period, we find that the lowest price for Bitcoin is $ 4,500, but the price continued to vary and worries between $ 6000-7000, but now we find a reason for optimism. We hope that the price will reach a good level, but I do not think it will reach $ 15,000.

BetFury                                                   

Statistics on the chart about the bitcoin collected from the past and present shows that it isnt going much lesser than the price you mentioned ,analisis predict that that is how lower the price value will be as the bull run is already on the way, and the price will soon be rising

It is true that the crypto market witnessed a very large drop in prices in the first quarter of this year, as the price reached less than $ 5,000, but after a period of time the price started to rise again and the price today reached more than $ 8,000

BetFury                                                   

Are you even speaking about btc? The lowest mark in march was 5000$, and i think it was a little stupid thing to pray that btc will make x3 in 1 month because its almost impossible 

It is true that the price of bitcoin was near 4.5k usd at the March. But it is also true that the currency  has reached to the 10k usd now. Maybe it will cross upto 15k in next 3-6 months. Because a halving have taken place and for that i think the price will go high. The market is still up and as the rime goes it will go more high i assume as many of  the crypto users. Price prediction is quite always nit right.