Why Panic - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Why Panic

Not a single thing to help you fear of and even panic and anxiety
It's a universe in cryptocurrencies rife with scary and even joy
Special assuming you have an important low core Anyways, I do not even advise you to help you swap so it produces one various problem and even travel and even achieve some other get the job done

because they panicked, Many people who invest in Bitcoin when the price goes up they buy it and they think it's even higher but sometimes the price can drop immediately and this can drive them crazy.

I never know about DAI, but seems that is another stable coin like USDT.

In my opinion the stable coin is really safe in trading world, so the profit is not much like if you trading Bitcoin with altcoin. Like trading Bitcoin with USDT, i see the circulation is really fast but the profit is slightly small. If you doing trading in fast way that is good to trade it with stable coin like DAI. But if you want get higher return i think trading with altcoin is good.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

In this crypto market there are many people who invest all of his fund. In this market there is also some big whale who always manipulate the market. They pump and dump bitcoin. And that's make people panic. Then the panic people sell their crypto and leave the market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

3 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

I agree with you. We shouldn't become worry when Bitcoin and our holding coins price will gone down. Because when BTC price will gone down we should buy more and hold for long.

When it goes down it also goes up, bitcoin is a coin that does that and that shouldn't get us worried

who knows how to feel the market, he earns using this method of selling at the maximum and buying at the minimum, and beginners panic, which are affected by the strong volatility of the exchange rate and the whole market

don't panic if coin price dumping or don't sell your coins in panic situation im in crypto currency since 2015 and i earned lots of money trouogh crypto i never panic if price dumping

When Bitcoin and alts coin price decreasing gradually people feel panic and afraid and start selling their bitcoin and other crypto assets .But this is not Good .Trader do not get panic understand the market.

On 10/16/2019 at 8:43 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

There are stable coin like USDT, you can convert your Bitcoin into stable coin.

Panic occurs because of lack of knowledge about the market, before investing in the bitcoin market must know the risk of volatile.

There are many people in the market who are very much panic with Bitcoin, and one of the reasons is that Bitcoin ascend upwards in a very short period of time, and that is to say, considering all these aspectsWhen one goes up, it seems that people think its price will rise even more when below I just thought it would go down further but when they think about it starts and considering all these aspects, it makes sense that people are actually completely panic

On 10/16/2019 at 6:43 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

Everything need in this crypto market is patience. If we do not have patience and positivity towards crypto we can bever survive in this market

You will only panic if you have invested most of your savings. You need to play a role of controlling everything under your hands. Never lay down all you belongings in just one area. 

True mate we should not only invest in BTC there are other cryptocurrency we can invest in and also have lots of interest

On 10/16/2019 at 7:28 PM, Art said:

Yes you are right. A crypto user must know that  cryptocurrencies  price changes every second  and when it's price goes down we shouldn't be afraid of that. Instead we should  hold our coins.

On 16.10.2019 at 16:43, Art said:

In this case, when bitcoin falls, you can transfer it to any stablecoin. Whether it's a USDT or any pegged to the US dollar. It is not necessary to invent a Bicycle since everything has been invented for a long time.

Халявные BNB от Binance ссылка.

Как Binance и без KYC ссылка

download.gif

Don't panic if the bitcoin price is going down.this is a sign of the investors are now selling there coins and what now.the bitcoin is now getting price high.ihope that it will. Cross the price.theall time price of bitcoin

Many countries and people work in the crypto world. Many types of hackers and scammers work together. They always harm others. Scammers suffer theft by stealing others' information. So the common people are always in a panic.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:43 PM, Art said:

The cryptocurrency market is volatile and has a way to move forward. We should not be alarmed when prices collapse, but rather wait for positive news and be patient until the market returns to stability and the price rises again.

People who do not know the history of bitcoin its price chart it pattern of moving they feel panic when bitcoin is down some percent and when bitcoin rise up again they but it in high rate .mostly new trader do that .

Panic may cause a person to have a severe condition that makes him submit for sale satisfied with a little loss, avoiding a greater loss and this is very bad

You are not freeze as you have no interest in it yet there are numerous clients who contribute millions and now trusting that the right position will close their exchange.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:13 PM, Art said:

You can use coin switching when the price of BTC or any other coin goes down. You don't need to convert to a stable coin like DAI. You can convert to another coin which is still going up. This is an effective method to cut losses but you should convert back to BTC when the price stabilizes or starts increasing again. This is an advantage of cryptocurrency market because there is often a running bull run for a coin.

Yes of course we dont need to panic yes I agree about that, but about DAI I dont agree is not a coin that we trust right now, still is cocking and we dont know the continuity of this coin, so maybe we can invest on Ethereum best option, or when the Bitcoin price doan we can buy it or Ethereum.