Why Panic - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Why Panic

I think we should not panic because Bitcoin is going to go up in price this year is a good time to buy btc to take advantage of it when it goes up 

Panicking is always there in every investor when things are not going as he expected especially when the price of the coin he invested in starts to scramble but always have faith and patience of recovery.

Marketing is somehow like that it goes up and sometimes goes down so the best thing you can do is when such happened try and control your panic so as not to lose all your capital 

On 10/16/2019 at 4:43 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

People panic because they are afraid to sell, of course they know it's a possibility but they don't want to sell the bottom and most of people don't have a clue if this is a bottom or not, but they are more afraid of fomo they will have if it bounces up after they convert their btc to Dai (or usdt)

6 hours ago, Markuz said:

Bitcoin would not have fallen to such a shitty price of 3 thousand Dollars, as it is now, if it were not for the unnecessary fear and unjustified panic that pushed so many people into hasty sales, which led to a drop in the market price.

Such panic was perfect moment for investors. The panic we currently have is as well beneficial for investors.

I didn't panic when bitcoin went down, I got used to this volatile market and I found this to be normal. I am a bit nervous but I trust bitcoin. I did not transfer it to DAI. I feel I'm fine

On 10/16/2019 at 7:13 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

Hello my dear friend. You can convert your BTC into any other stable crypto currency in the yobit exchange to save your investment. And then you can buy them back at a lower price. 

Many people want to have a better investment and more savings so that they are panicking. The value of coins are not stable so much better to invest more. As long as you are gaining money, why not?

Hi friend  I don't  know  what you want  to say. You want totalk about  heart diseases. Sorry to say it is crypto  currencies  forum. You are not allowed  to posts  irrelevant  content  there.

To transfer your btc in Dai is not a permanent solution. Still we are always panic when Bitcoin price goes down. It has its impact on all the crypto coins.