Why Panic - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Why Panic

I don't panic, because I don't think that is bitcoin will be lower too much, if he went down I'm sure not for long, bitcoin is powerful and can't be destroyed easily right now

Everyone think that they will buy again when the price go down so they all help the bears and dump the price of bitcoin a lot. Because of that I do not get panic when there is a dump. 

1 minute ago, Hashimi said:

The role is simple , never invest some if you are you afraid to lose.Do research and never buy something you don’t understand and NEVER invest more than you’re comfortable losing.

That is right but there are some greedy people who do not try to learn that and when hear about the great profit they put all of their money in it. There are some other people who insist to newbies to invest in any coin so they lose their money. 

4 minutes ago, Rezarekt said:

Up for this reply! I also do the same thing! I also convert my Bitcoins to USD if Bitcoin's price is declining, because USD is stable and sometimes I do buy some Ripples because as per the same reason that it is stable. Then buy Bitcoin again when Bitcoin's price reached its lowest decline.

But if we all will stay with bitcoin and will never sell bitcoins in all time then it will be a great support to bitcoin from us and in return bitcoin will also raise which will be the help of bitcoin to us. 

1 minute ago, rokonblack0073 said:

i don't khow why you felt panic.i'm always felt cool and relax.i think next year cryto currency will give us great news,i'm waiting for this.

yes the nest year is really the great year for all of us as we waited for a longer time and we remain loyal with crypto even in that time when there was a deep decline in price 

On 10/16/2019 at 2:43 PM, Art said:

If I knew

Yes brother if we all knew about the falling of the prices from 18000$ to 3500$ for BTC, we all will sell our btc and buy it back, but it's the mystery in the cryptocurrency we never can predict the prices no matter what we do, even big traders cannot know if the price will rise or not, they all predict but only lucky users make profits.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order

On 10/16/2019 at 7:43 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

Oh, really so sad. at this time, stable coins play an important role to save our money when btc dumps. i use usdt and also advice you to trade on usdt pair.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I am not panic because i know that BTC will move up not it will come down and we are all not going to make a loss so i am just waiting for the good time and lets see what happened in the future of the crypto market. Crypto market is now the buying time not selling.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, SarapCrypto said:

In many cases, those who are making the panic mistake are people who are new to this industry or new to trading. Panicking is part of our human nature and there is a reason why it is there but we should not be using it here in this industry because that can make things riskier. We have to use our common sense all the time. 

Panic and greed are the main reasons why new people lose money. Trading should be viewed neutrally.

1 minute ago, KevinHD said:

Just trust the Bitcoin's capability of being back to its high price range. Panic sellers often have no wins at all. Hence, why not just hold your coins and wait for its future price? We are innovating, hence the monetary too.

Exactly, making a hasty decision and with fear will only make you lose money, it is better to see the market analytically.

Exactly, the risks always have to be taken in another way would not be earned, but new traders give panic when the price drops a lot and get excited when the price goes up, trading emotionally will only make your wallet empty every time you trade emotionally.

Well panic appear when people see that price go down and they have a history who make them sell when they see price drop because are afraid price will drop more and stay there. 

In crypto, the rule of thumb is that you shouldn't panic. In the end of the day the journey is more important than the goal, and you should always just make the most of it along the way to your success.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:43 PM, Art said:

Why panic when BTC goes down when can transfer it into Dai? I will eventually buy back BTC at a lower price and earn some profit. I remember when BTC was $18,000 and it starting falling rapidly. If I knew of Dai or any other stable coins, I would have secured my investment. 

So, the decline in BTC doesn't make you worry, huh? What if it turns out that BTC prices will continue to fall and will not rise again. What would you do?

Never panic, stay calm and focus on what you've been doing all this time, so you shouldn't be too panicked and have to stay calm.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:07 PM, pucukjaya said:

What's wrong with Dai? why not doge or eth or any other reason.
indeed most of the traders panic when btc goes down because it causes other prices to come down

Bitcoin is the flagship cryptocurrency and other coins derive their values based on the rate of Bitcoin, so fluctuations in its price is sure to bring about fluctuations in the prices of the altcoins.

On 17/10/2019 at 02:57, Silvinator said:

Ce qui se passe, c’est que de nombreuses personnes ont investi dans Bitcoin lorsqu’il atteignait 20K $ et pensait que cela augmenterait encore plus. Cependant, le prix a chuté en dessous de 5 000 $ et cela les a rendus fous parce qu'ils ont perdu beaucoup d'argent. C'est pourquoi c'est la panique. Mais j'espère que le prix de la BTC augmentera dans les mois à venir

I share your opinion people who bought at this price of 20k it is they who must be angry and not panicked. For someone who put all his money on BTC at this price. It's really crazy!

Just now, Silvinator said:

C'est vrai. Beaucoup de gens ont perdu de l'argent à ce moment-là et c'est pour cette raison qu'il y avait aussi une méfiance envers le marché pour continuer à investir. Quoi qu’il en soit, de nombreuses personnes ont continué à investir et ont profité de la baisse des prix pour acheter à la baisse.

You know the best solution for people who have big money in BTC. It is to find active users who know how to recover the losses in view of trading to invest their sums and share the profit.

On 10/17/2019 at 10:36 PM, mahouka said:

I hope there will be a good move at the end of this year so that all hopes in 2020 can be realized, therefore I am still holding bitcoin since the price was dumped in 2018

Yes, i think this coming month or year, the price of bitcoin will pumped up because im the one who predicting the bull run in 2020.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:43 AM, Art said:

Panic is a state of the natural market, so do not worry much about it in general, many times developing markets are very sensitive to new news and that of cryptocurrencies is no exception since this market is still growing , many retailers must understand how to handle the volatility of bitcoin to avoid heavy losses, the panic exists in every financial environment so don't worry about it.

This is what I almost do when Bitcoin starts to fall, I convert it to another coin and then resell it after the price of this coin against Bitcoin rise and thus you got rid of some loss and got some profits too.

Well, it is happening again as bitcoin suddenly fellow below 9k yesterday and dropa to 8k usd today. I hope this will not surge to 3000 usd bitcoin price again just like what happened last December as people started to lose hope. 

On 10/16/2019 at 5:13 PM, Art said:

why not using USD instead? it's almost fix price and more famous. i always use this strategy on yobit when i want get out of a situation like you mentioned.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Panic will only cause you to not think right and eventually lead to your undesirable actions. Thats why many people suffer big loss of their investment when dumps come.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/9/2019 at 9:53 PM, Freonmin said:

It is painful in a market only when you face a loss, in every market there will be a profit loss. So we have to keep an eye on the market at all times

IF a traders or investors have alot of knowledge then i think when they take a decision firstly they think about it  and i think the panic sellers are those people who's are not more expert in crypto.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT