Why so much misinformation about crypto currencies here? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Why so much misinformation about crypto currencies here?

In our cryptotalk forum, our expertise and the things we know best should only be posted on the subject. There are many new ones who have come to know about cryptocurrency. If we only give them wrong information, they will learn the wrong way.  I only know that if you share more then the new information will benefit 

That is right I agree with you , but for xrp or Bitcoin in general it can't be stable no coin is stable even usdt sometimes it be low a little bit or more sometimes .

On 3/23/2020 at 3:57 PM, Nutu18 said:

Because we need to find and follow legit sites who provide us good and i think basic knowledge is must and CMC show all information and follow some news website and youtube channel.

I read you comment but I did not get CMC what is the meaning if this the problem that there is alot of shortcut on phrases in this forum i really lost here rven i am a full member but i am learning English so I do not know tese shortcuts

You are right that those who give this kind of information about crypto have no idea about crypto. The only way to make money easily is by crypto. If there was a minimal idea about crypto, crypto could not have provided so much false information about the currency. Crypto is a very popular site.

13 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Because some people here do trolling or scamming other members. 

But we can report them to make this forum clean and full of things and answers to some questions in cryptoworld. 

You are right. There are some people on the forum that don't know how to spend their time and that's why they start scamming and spamming on this forum. We should report all of them 

On the he and forum to communicate. Many newcomers do not know some details. And your post is very useful that you noticed such details.

I didn’t know that this information is spread here in the forum. This is wrong. Ripple is a central currency Yes, it is true but it is never a stable currency, i hope they got the point .

I think all these because of lack of Information they ffind any news and post them here which is not should be done before posting abything you should be very careful 

6 hours ago, Dguy said:

I am following you too actually ripple is a centralized currency  and this issue don't suppose to be discussed in this forum

There is nothing wrong with discussing and correcting these matters, but every person must verify the information he publishes before doing so too.

I haven't read that misleading post,and thanks to you for clarifying it,as it will cause confusion to others. Many members here are new in this crypto world,and some are rushing just to complete their 30 posts daily so they just post informations that they don't really know.

Many have misinterpreted cryptocurrency assets as having a negative impact. They don't know anything about crypto. Crypto is a very good site. As the price of each currency goes up, crypto improves. Working in crypto is always a positive idea.

Yes, this is really incorrect information, XRP is a fluctuating coin and Bitcoin has limits which are 21 million pieces and the phone wallet is safe depending on you

THINK POSITIVE

3 hours ago, dshuy20 said:

Most users are coming to know cryptocurrency today and do not have any knowledge that's simply why I urge people to hold cryptocurrency.

Crypto assets are good, some lay people might hesitate. but we are obliged to explain and guide it to success in the crypto world and recommend to other friends. it will continue forever.

6 hours ago, Dguy said:

Is true so that he should be very sure he did not make mistakes or make a useless contents

Yes we are in the field of money and business and any wrong information received by a beginner, perhaps he will apply it in the market and this will lead him to lose his money in the end.

Because people have no back knowledge about certain topics they just reply to the topic without having any knowledge about it. The way this misinformation can be kept away is when people think before they write and reply to topics

Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency promote it has uncovered have faced a regular circulate of apocalypse that has declared the coin lifeless or is turning to getting old. Ten years later, evidently a single bitcoin is well worth 4 digits and has discovered some stability with its growing maturity. The equal can not be stated for the enterprise, which incorporates lots of cash and tokens, each of which has various ranges of achievement.

You are right about this there are a lot of people who post topics without checking their content only in order to increase the number of their posts and some of them take the news from the sites without making sure of their credibility

You don't need to blame most.of.the users here because they are newbies and they are trying to educate themselves, pls can you clarify your claimed that you saw ripple is a stable coin, I have not come across it?

That just pretty much show us that there is a lack of moderators on the english side of this forum because on the russian subforum there are only quality topics.

All information and topics that are written by the senior members contain accurate and correct information, but it is possible that many incorrect posts are written from junior members, so you should not judge all members of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know why so much misinformation about Cryptocurrency in here but I guess one of the reason is crypto beginners, beginners has no much more idea about Cryptocurrency, maybe this is reason.

right. I noticed the misinformation in this forum, they said a lot of silly things like bitcoin is not the best and most valuable currency, or bitcoin is the currency that needs stability. it all comes from their lack of knowledge and understanding.

Your right my friend many people wants to share information and there don't take thier time to check if the information is right or not without sharing, and this may actually mislead most of the new ones here, so we should be sure of an information before posting.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Who said to you that xrp ripple is stable coin i never listed from any one that this is table coin. And also bitcoin has limited supply everyone knows who told you that its supply is not limited i am surprised why have this wrong information regarding this projects. Very simple and top level coins these two are.